Reconnecting with Old Friends

[closed] Kat, Iza and Ty

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Alone Kiyori sat at a small stand on the side of a slightly less busy road of the village that hosted the Star Country Festival, staring quietly into her tea as she ruminated over the events of the day. Truth be told, while this tournament she participated in was great fun, it was also troubling for her... She didn't like to fight. She never did. A friendly spar between friends was fine and dandy, but knowing that she was inflicting pain upon people she called friend and ally left a seriously sour taste in her mouth. The intent behind her strikes was different in these fights, darker... She had actually intended to shatter Ikinari's body, and intended on several occasions to break both Yozei and Ikinari's body to take victory for herself.

I wish we lived in a world were we didn't develop our shinobi skills to try and hurt one another. It pains me to know that I have to practice all of these skills, knowing that one day i'll have to use them to hurt someone else... I mean really, I can't even imagine facing the Hokage or Aina-san after what I just did to their son. Surely they would think me horrible for hurting him so.

She breathed a deep sigh before taking a large gulp of the hot tea in front of her, silently wishing she could permit herself to indulge in more mind altering concoctions. It was clear that all of this violence weighed heavily on her.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=#000000][/color][/b]
Sunagakure No SatoHenrin KiyoriKazekage[color=Lightgreen][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoIzanami SakakiChuunin[color=#00FFFF][/color], [color=#800080][/color]
Kumogakure no SatoHatsume IeyasuJounin[color=#00BF00][/color]
Kirigakure no SatoToukai AsuraA-Rank Missing Ninja[color=#826644][b][/b][/color]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuGenin[color=#dc143c][/color]

Aes Sedai
User flair: The useless trash

Post by Aes Sedai » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Aina was walking along with Takeo, and couldn't help a light smirk as she looked over and saw their old friend Kiyori over at a table, sipping tea. She with mischievous glance at the man and a motion of a finger to her lips to let him know not to say anything, she walked towards her friend as quietly as she could. She could almost see the slump in her shoulders and of course it brought the woman's more playful nature to the surface. A quick trace of her forearms and her brass knuckles were in place over her fingers as she approached, and suddenly put her hands on Kiyori's shoulders. She knew the brass knuckles would be visible, and was smirking behind the Suna shinobi as she couldn't keep a straight face, but spoke sternly. "I heard you fought my son." she remarked.

Of course she knew Kiyori was likely to freeze place at her tone, and the brass knuckles, but she couldn't hold it in very long. The woman simultaneously laughed and slid her hands across Kiyori's collarbone and she bent forward to hug the woman. "Relax, Kiyori." she told her, giggling almost as she stepped around and into sight, taking a seat beside her and sealing her brass knuckles away. "I heard about the fight and the damage, but that poor boy has probably taken worse from me in training. You shoulda seen the look on his face the first time I used Sankaton in front of him." She reached over to Kiyori's plate and picked off a piece of sticky dango and popped it in her mouth without a second thought, grinning at the woman before her.

~~ Katya's Korner Bar ~~ My shoppe is open! Click ^^^ for details!!! ~~ How To: Coding ~~
Where in the World is Katya?Show
Active Characters
Character Name/LinkVillageOrganizationColors
Meiyo SoutaSunagakure No SatoJinches and Pals#AF1E2D -- #60C659 -- #C49977 -- #8080FF
Kenshin YasuKumogakure No SatoClass 1A#ED72AA -- #800000
Hiraku SuzumeIron CountryChishiki#5E99AA
Nakajima KyoKumogakure No SatoN/A#F2C68C
Kazuki AmayaKirigakure No SatoKazuki Twins#96AA99
Enkouten SaoriIwagakure No SatoN/A#FCAD56
HeidrunKonohagakure No SatoN/A#872B93
Hyuuga AinaKonohagakure No SatoN/A#70CE9B -- #FF4080
Fujitsuna ArataSunagakure No SatoN/A#00B2AA -- #754760

Izanagi
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Izanagi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Takeo had been elated to watch his son fight for the first time. He had trained with him here and there of course but the young man he saw in the tournament was leagues beyond what he had witnessed previously. Clearly Yozei had been working exceptionally hard to get to his current level of strength, at the young age of 16 and a fresh Chunin at that already paving the way as one of the most talented Katon users in Konoha. He could only imagine how strong his other children would become in time. Hanako, Takeshi, and Kaori were all here as well and after giving their brother big hugs and congratulations for his performance they had been taken off the married couple's hands by the array of trusted friends/bodyguards that had accompanied them; Masuru, Toshiaki and Inoairi. They had become like family to them and he trusted them completely to watch over their other children while he and Aina took Yozei out to celebrate his growth in ability. Though Aina and the twins hadn’t actually watched the match, Takeo had filled her in on some of his performance, though he had left out the unique transformation for the time being.

Walking alongside his wife he often found himself admiring her beauty, he could never seem to get quite enough of her, though of course they had their share of arguments. For a time Yozei had been at the center of those tensions. Takeo was a man with an incredibly high sex drive and had been with many women in his life, one of which earlier on in his career happened to be royalty and had bore him a son, only being made known to him upon being named Hokage while Aina was in the last trimester of her pregnancy with the twins. Yozei’s mother Megumi had even went as far as to demand marriage despite his commitment to Aina. Fortunately, they had come to other terms instead and though Aina and Megumi never shared the same room for long his wife and eldest son seemed to be in a good place now. Aina had even been the boy’s Sensei for a short time while he had been a Genin.

The Hokage noted a familiar scent before he actually saw Kiyori, though as they approached, he smirked knowingly as Aina gestured for him to be silent. While he could of course move with ghost-like swiftness his son had no such skill and so he would stop and hold his arm out to indicate for the auburn-haired teenager to stop. Yozei watched curiously as he observed a more playful side to his Stepmother. He was growing much more comfortable with the woman, no longer feeling like there was a lingering tension in the air when he was around her, though most of the time he had spent with her had been during training and of course family dinners. He could hardly believe his ears when she called him her son, the first time he had heard her say such a thing. There was a feeling of warmth and acceptance and pride that his path of the shinobi had led him here. To be acknowledged as family by a Bannin of the Hyuuga clan, it made him feel not only closer to her but to his Hyuuga half-sibling Takeshi as well as the adopted Hanako. He knew the twins regarded him as a full brother, they had known him all their life after all and even Hanako he felt a closeness to, after all she was similar to him in that she had only come to know Aina and Takeo a few months before he did. Looking to his dad, Takeo smiled warmly, proud for the growth in his family. Rubbing his sons head he would sling an arm around the kid, he was almost as tall as himself now though giving his shoulder a squeeze he noted that while strong for a Chunin he was not nearly as focused on Taijutsu as Takeo had been at that age.

As his wife grabbed Kiyori from behind, Takeo’s eyes lingered on his wife’s ass for a few moments before the woman sat next to Kiyori. Approaching the Suna Jounin, Takeo would place a hand on her shoulder, giving her a tight hug if she turned around to greet him. “It’s good to see you. Your Kinesis over sand was remarkable and your Hiton has developed nicely” he complimented, moving to sit on the other side of her. Yozei smiled widely, being the last to sit down he choose to sit next to Aina. “I’ve actually been making some progress with Sankaton lately, but I remember your teachings, it’s not something I’ll use lightly” he assured. He knew how she felt about the destructive nature of Sankaton. There was no middle ground with a style such as that. The only time to use it was when there was clear intent to kill and one could be sure there wouldn’t be any collateral casualties caught in its area of effect. Smiling at Kiyori Yozei would reach across Aina and extend a hand to the Suna shinobi, “No hard feeling’s, right? We both got burned but that just builds character. Between my dad, my…mom and my aunt it’s not that uncommon for me. Besides, we’re both fine now” he said smiling warmly and turning to glance a quick smile at Aina. It felt a little strange to call Aina his mom but it also felt like something that he could get used to.
Natsuki Takeo - Hokage of the Leaf
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Jounin; Jinchuuriki, Seven Swordsmen of the Mist
Natsuki Yozei- Konoha Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - D-Rank Waterfall Country

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:12 pm

To say that Kiyori was shocked by the sudden appearance of someone on her shoulders was an understatement. Having only just perfected her newest sand technique 'The Vigil of Osiris', she hadn't quite gotten used to it's permanency, and thus it was not present to react against the perceived threat. Combined with the hustle and bustle of the festival, and she hadn't even heard the approach of the would be assailant. However, that voice was familiar, and it took only a moment for her mind to work through various different voices and come to the conclusion... That and she recognized those knuckles at a glance. There was only one shinobi she knew of that used such a barbaric tool in combat.

"Hehe, hello Aina." she chuckled as the woman reached down to hug her... and a hot blush crossed Kiyori's face as the woman's hands came to rest for a moment on her breasts, while Aina's breasts pressed up against Kiyori's neck. She did her best to hug the woman, wrapping her arms behind her to reach behind Aina's lower back as a sort of backwards-hug type thing that felt awkward. Once she came to her right and took a seat, she heard another familiar voice, and turned in time to see the Hokage himself; Natsuki, Takeo. It took her no time to leap from her seat and hug the man tightly, a cheerful smile on her face as she embraced him. "Oh my goodness, It feels like it's been forever!" When she finally released him and let him take a seat next to her, that smile of hers seemed permanently plastered as she looked at all three of her comrades.

Truly, this was why she loved events like this festival; the coming together of allies from faraway lands. She gave only a momentary frump as Aina stole her Dango, a glimmer of sarcastic sadness crossing her face. "You better give me something in return, I love my dango..." She completed the act with a fake pout as she turned once more in Takeo's direction, her face almost immediately returning to the chipper grin it had been before. "Heh, thanks. I've come a very long way I think. Everyone back home has recognized my talent now, they say I'm one of the strongest sand style users since Miyasato Kunimichi, the founder of the style." It was a fact she took pride in, and of course there were the other talks going on around Suna... That Kiyori was being considered to become the next Kazekage. But until there was confirmation, she didn't feel comfortable talking on 'what if's'.

Yozei's comment about no hard feelings only furthered Kiyori's own glee, and rather than take the boy's hand in hers she arose from her seat, walked around Aina, and hugged the boy close as she had done in the arena after their fight was done. "Of course there's no hard feelings Yozei. Aina and the Natsuki family are just as much my family as my own brothers and sisters. I could never be mad at you, not for showing such a wealth of skill and experience in a bout against someone who outranked you." Kiyori held the boy close, perhaps a bit too close, as his head was just about chest level. But she didn't care, so overcome with joy and glee was she at seeing what she considered to be her family from Konoha that she could hardly help herself. When she did finally release the boy and return to her seat, she looked back and forth between Aina and Takeo. "Where are the little ones? And what brings the Natsuki family to this festival anyhow, aside from watching your son exhibit skills that would make any parent proud?"
Active Characters
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=#000000][/color][/b]
Sunagakure no SatoIzanami SakakiChuunin[color=#00FFFF][/color], [color=#800080][/color]
Kirigakure no SatoToukai AsuraA-Rank Missing Ninja[color=#826644][b][/b][/color]

Aes Sedai

Post by Aes Sedai » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:35 pm

Aina chuckled a bit as Kiyori remarked about her dango and smiled at the woman as she swallowed, reaching out a hand to let a single finger trail down the other kunoichi's hand. "I'm sure I can pay you back somehow." she teased. She knew it would make Kiyori blush and maybe even stammer, she was rather fond of embarrassing the young woman, though briefly Yozei himself distracted her from it. As he mentioned the Sankaton she nodded before reaching over and giving his shoulder a squeeze. "Good. On all the missions I've ever been on, I've only had to use it once against an opponent I couldn't beat otherwise... as much as I loved training in it, I hope I never use it again. It was honestly horrific." She said, glancing between Yozei and Kiyori. "And I'm sorry again I couldn't watch. I honestly wasn't sure I could keep myself from intervening if real danger presented. I know they had some amazing medics on hand but... I worry too much, so I took the twins for a walk instead."

"Oh the twins?" Aina asked quickly, glancing towards the market. "I sent them with my student, Inoairi, and Hanako to get some treats. They're having a blast."

"Aren't we all?" Came a voice from behind Kiyori. Arata strode up behind the woman and rest a hand on her shoulder. His style of clothing had changed very little over the years, though he had grown some facial hair and grown his own hair out a fair amount. The effects of the spirit within him was showing at bit in his appearance, making the man look a little wilder than before when he'd visited Konoha with Kiyori in the past. "Good to see everyone." he said simply, setting a plate in front of Kiyori before pulling up a seat beside her. "More dango." he said with a wink.

~~ Katya's Korner Bar ~~ My shoppe is open! Click ^^^ for details!!! ~~ How To: Coding ~~
Active Characters
Meiyo SoutaSunagakure No SatoJinches and Pals#AF1E2D -- #60C659 -- #C49977 -- #8080FF

Izanagi
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Izanagi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Takeo grinned wolfishly as he watched his wife flirt with Kiyori. He had long fantasized about a threesome with her but even just imagining the two of them together, perhaps with him having permission to watch was extremely enticing to him. The man lived for excitement and adrenaline after all, needing a steady source of sex and combat to keep him from growing too restless. He had been training less as of late and was sure there were a good handful of people in the village stronger than him now. He would have to discover his own shortcomings and develop a more comprehensive combat style if he was to contend with the other nations Kage. Though he did view the strength of other Konoha shinobi being an extension of his own, so as long as they had a quality group of Bannin he could focus on managing village business and strengthening alliances. The time would come where he could dive back into being a full-time warrior, he was sure. Though he loved his children the idea of retirement was not something he could imagine. He simply had too much strength and energy that needed to be burned off to be left to an idle life. “We’ll have to spar again soon” he challenged, an excited gleam in his cobalt eyes.

Yozei blinked and felt a bit of awkwardness as he noticed Aina teasing Kiyori. He hadn’t realized their friendship had been quite that close. And when Kiyori came around to give him a hug he began blushing furiously as her chest was pressed into his face. Her breasts weren’t as large as Masami’s which he had often found distracting but they were certainly hard to ignore in this close proximity. He had sure to turn his head sideways and hug the woman back, hands respectfully on her upper back. It had only been a few days ago that he had been with a woman for the first time and had of course thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. For now, at least, his heart belonged to Suzume and even his desires were reserved for her. He could appreciate features of other women and find them attractive but that was as far as it went in his mind. Like Masami, he was beginning to understand and think of Kiyori as an extended member of the family, someone where some awkward situations might arise but it would never go any further than that. “Uhh, thanks Kiyori. I guess I’ll think of you like a big sister then” he mumbled, his voice muffled by the tall woman’s chest. She let him go and slowly the redness of his face began to recede. He had to admit that the woman did smell good at least.

The Chunin would turn his attention back to Aina, in this light his reddish-brown hair had a bit of a pink tint. “That’s alright, probably best that Kaori and Takeshi didn’t see that anyway, bit too violent for their eyes. Wouldn’t want them to worry about either of us and get scared. I’m sure I’ll be even stronger the next time we train together and then you can see what I can really do” he stated proudly. He felt he was finally beginning to live up to Aina and Takeo’s reputation and the expectations the village had for him. After his showing in the tournament people all across the world would know his name. “We still have a lot to talk about Yozei, don’t think Masuru and Toshiaki didn’t fill me in” Takeo would state, somewhat sternly. As proud as he was of his son he wasn’t going to let him off the hook completely for keeping this ability secret and even meeting up with Suzume again after he had warned him about her. Takeo still had to fill in Aina about all that as well, though there simply hadn’t been a good opportunity to take her aside yet.

Suddenly Arata would chime in and pull up a seat, Takeo respectfully moving back a space to let him sit next to his girlfriend without interrupting the closeness between Aina and Kiyori. He didn’t know Arata very well but he seemed protective of Kiyori and in some ways similar to himself, both enjoying drinking and having a bit more of a wild appearance and strong physique. “Arata, I’m glad you could make it too” he greeted, extending a hand to shake, firmly getting a rough gauge for the other man’s strength as he habitually did, ever assessing others. “Events such as thing are a great opportunity to gauge the strength of allies and potential enemies. I couldn’t pass that up. I was a little reluctant to bring the whole family especially with all these blood rituals but my lovely wife managed to convince me. After all we are all stronger together and they’ve got to grow up and see the world eventually. Hard to believe the twins are almost 4 already” he explained, smiling lightly as the thought of the little ones. They were at a great age, loving and energetic though as a shinobi he was always eager to see his children grow strong and capable. The idea of raising a bunch of little warriors filling him with joy.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Kiyori's face turned redder than a tomato as Aina made her thinly veiled comment, a nervous chuckle erupting from her throat as very lewd thoughts entered her mind. The entrance of yet another familiar face struck Kiyori with shock once again, though she was at least aware that Arata was lurking nearby. The smell of dog was powerful enough that she picked up on it despite the many aromas of the crowd surrounding them. She'd turn around to face Arata without getting up out of her seat, pulling him close in her embrace too as she rubbed her face along his abdomen. "Hi there, I didn't expect you to find me for a little while yet. Kind of glad you did though, now the whole gang is together!" She'd turn back around to face the bar in front of her, so that now she was next to Arata and Aina with Takeo on her far left and Yozei on her far right. She felt so blessed to be in the company of so many of her companions... A

Kiyori then nodded in agreement as Yozei spoke about the fight, popping a dango into her mouth before speaking. "Mhmm, I agree. They're too young to really understand right now. While all of you knew I had no lethal intentions, i'm sure the children wouldn't have been able to tell... And I'd hate for them to be afraid of me. I love them to little pieces, it would break my heart..." the thought was almost too much to bear, and it was part of why she didn't like to fight that intensely; Her power scared her. She had no doubt that, with her abilities at the level they were now, she'd be a match for both Aina and Takeo. And she knew full well how powerful they were. She never believed she would reach that upper echelon, but here she was... A surreal feeling, to be sure.

Moving back to the happier subjects, the age of the twins was so shocking that Kiyori almost choked on her next piece of Dango, coughing slightly and pounding her chest to regain herself. "They're what!? By the Light, they're making us old! Someone has to do something. Well, sorry Arata, you have to eat the kids now. It's the only way to preserve our youth." Kiyori winked at her closest companion and stuck out her tongue as she giggled, an obvious sarcastic comment that was sure to get a laugh or at least a shocked gasp out of everyone, since such dark humor was not typical of her. "In all seriousness, they're growing up beautifully. As an honorary aunt, I'm proud of all of your children. They're sure to make great waves throughout the world as they grow."

In a moment of inspiration she raised her cup and got the attention of the barkeep. "Hey, i'm trying to make a toast here. Can we get some drinks over here?" The man behind the counter wasted no time providing all of them, including Yozei, with a shot of Sake. Kiyori was of course the only exception to that, as her religion frowned heavily upon such mind altering concoctions. Instead, she would raise her cup of tea in the hopes that the others would do the same. "To the next generation; May they make a world fit for their children, as we have tried to do for them!" She'd drink her tea gleefully, grinning at her friends before setting her cup back down.

"Truly, I can never thank you all enough for being so kind. You are all my closest friends and allies, and I love each of you with all of my being." as if in reaction to her mushy statements, her body seemed to glow all on it's own, the tattoos covering her form filling themselves with luminescence as she felt happier than she had felt in months...
Active Characters

Aes Sedai

Post by Aes Sedai » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:03 am

Aina was happy to see everyone getting along, even chuckling as Arata brought Kiyori more dango. "See! You're fine!" she said, laughing still though she couldn't help but catch something. The bannin swung her head to look between Takeo and Yozei a moment. "Fill you in?" she queried, her eyes briefly narrowing as she realized there was something going on she didn't know about. With her temper, she had never been very good at patience, or waiting until 'appropriate times' to talk about things. But one glance told her that her husband was probably going to wait to explain to her whatever was happening, but she knew someone she might be able to weasel the information out of. "I'll be right back, Kiyori." she said, patting the Henrin on the hand briefly before scooting her chair back and standing. She walked all the way around the table and seemed to be stalking away, her goal unclear until she bellowed, "MASURU!"

Arata was taking his seat as he watched the entire exchange, raising a single eyebrow. "Why do I get the feeling I don't want to be whoever Masuru is right now?" he asked, chuckling and shaking his head as he looked to Takeo. "Glad to see you all again, especially now that things are... calmer." he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck in brief embarrassment. When he had visited Konoha with Kiyori previously he had proven to be rather protective over her, past a fault. Some would have called it possessive. He had been pretty new to the spirit within him at the time, and had grown far more accustomed to it since.

As Kiyori proposed a toast of course, Arata laughed and lifted a flask he had somehow produced at some point as part of it. As was usual, the man smelled of a mixture of dog, a certain herb, and grain alcohol. It was a strange mixture but it was his and he took a swig from his flask before holding it out. "Anyone want some?" he offered, glancing at Yozei. "Your mom's away for a moment, how about it?" he added, winking at him and glancing at Takeo as he wondered if the Hokage would laugh or be upset by the offer.

Active Characters

Izanagi
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Izanagi » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Takeo grinned wolfishly, turning into a burst of deep laughter as Kiyori made an uncharacteristically dark joke. Perhaps Arata had been rubbing off on her, though he didn’t know the man at all he got a certain sense about him. He felt there were some elements of a kindred spirit, the strong scent of dogs being extraordinarily familiar, being raised around dozens of dogs himself curtesy of his mother's business as well as frequently visiting the Inuzuka compound to spend time with his grandparents who had now passed away. Even still he was treated by many as an honorary member of the Inuzuka family, dogs and wolves would always have a special place in his heart. Now that the twins were getting a little older he was even considering raising a few himself. Still, despite this potential connection with Arata the lingering scent of the herbs he smoked tended to unsettle the man’s stomach. He had always detested smoking of any kind, having argued with Aina over such things on several occasions though ultimately, he had eased up and accepted that she would smoke now and then when she was particularly stressed. He had his own vices after all. Alcohol, women, and an unhealthy obsession with danger and the rush of adrenaline that came with putting one’s life on the line. The Hokage grinned further as Kiyori spoke of the potential of his children, as a father he longed for the day when he could spar properly with his kids and have them challenge him.

The muscular and bearded warrior of Konoha reigned in his carefree expression however when he suddenly caught the look of his wife. For such a small woman Aina had a way of making even the most powerful men freeze in their tracks and second guess everything they’ve done or said. On one hand, he was immensely grateful to be married to someone of a strong enough will and body to keep him in his place though on the other there were occasions where he wouldn’t have minded a more submissive personality, though he was sure he would get bored of a woman like that fairly quickly. He let the moment pass, sighing as Aina left the counter and went off in search of Masuru. Arata made his comment and Takeo responded quickly, “Better him than me” he said, chuckling lightly, though he knew he’d be hearing it later. The Hokage watched Arata intently, his piercing cobalt blue eyes picking up on something unusual as he spoke of the situation being calmer now. Clearly there was something that had been going on with him, recalling a conversation with Kiyori he quickly reminded himself of the spirit that resided within him. The protective nature made sense and it seemed he had greater control over it now, that was good. Ultimately Takeo cared far more about Kiyori and her wellbeing than he did about Arata but so long as he treated her well and she was happy he would be supportive of their relationship.

Yozei smiled contently as Kiyori spoke of him and his siblings. He was certain each of the twins would become powerful shinobi, Takeshi had the same outgoing and somewhat rebellious personality as Aina, blessed with the eyes of the Hyuuga and already learning to spar lightly he would no doubt be a remarkable Taijutsu fighter. Kaori, on the other hand, was a sweet girl though with a resilient spirit, close with each of her siblings she would likely pursue ninjutsu arts primarily. She was always supporting her brother and trying to dispel conflicts when possible, but she was also the first to jump in to defend others. She seemed to treat all her siblings equally, though didn’t understand some of the views of the Hyuuga clan that were already beginning to be picked up on by the young twins who had only just started to question the differences between their last names and physical traits despite being twins.

Drinks were brought over and Yozei glanced to his dad quickly after Aina had left. He was a little uncertain on how she would react when she found out about his situation, more so if she heard about everything else. He had already drunk alcohol at the festival and even had sex for the first time with someone he had been warned to stay away from years ago. It didn’t seem like a good idea to test that further. Takeo nodded his approval though, no doubt thinking they could both use a few drinks to prepare for the talking to they would each get later that night. With that approval, Yozei would raise his glass and down the shot of Sake. He would even move into the empty seat directly next to Kiyori on the right side, accepting the flask the Arata handed to him and taking a small drink of the alcohol, making a face at the drastically harsher and more bitter drink. At this Takeo chuckled lowly, “Maybe stick to the Sake for now son” he advised as Yozei handed the flask back, “Thanks” said Yozei genuinely, smiling as he reveled in the company. He was grateful that his family had been able to come out to support him in the final match, even though he had lost it had been a fantastic showing and he felt very proud of that. He could feel that it wouldn’t take him long to be promoted to Special Jounin, he just needed a bit more mission experience.

Lifting his own glass of Sake Takeo would gladly participate in the toast, “To the next generation!” he stated proudly, drinking back the shot easily. “We love you too Kiyori” he added, smiling widely as his deep eyes shone with admiration. He truly did think highly of the woman and was always willing to show her how much she was cared about. Accepting the flask from Arata after Yozei had a sip, Takeo would take a full gulp, pursing his lips in assessment, “Yeah, that’s definitely moonshine. Remind me to treat you to some proper top-shelf whiskey next time you’re in Konoha” he offered to Arata, handing him back the flask and clasping him firmly on the shoulder and giving him a tight squeeze. The man was often quite physical and rambunctious around others, it was simply how he was raised and how he had learned to show affection.

Masuru was happily being dragged around by the young twins who seemed to quite enjoy their ‘uncle’ while Toshiaki, Inoairi and Hanako walked a few meters behind them. The muscular man dressed in brilliant red robes with gold arm and leg guards perhaps looked a little strange being corralled by a pair of toddlers, both with dark brown hair, contrasting Masuru’s vermillion red. One of the twins, the boy had the white eyes of the Hyuuga, tinted slightly blue whereas the girl had crisp cobalt blue eyes just like her father. Like everything else about him Masuru’s eyes were also red, though a darker shade, crisp like a ruby. Perhaps if he dressed more plainly like his Senju Sensei the children wouldn’t have been so enthralled by him but alas he was one of their favorite people to harass, especially loving the amazing light techniques he could perform, even able to turn objects or himself invisible making for wonderful games of hide and seek or magic shows. He could even create lasers, always harmless of course when playing with the kids, to let them practice their agility and simulate all sorts of ninja games. “Masu. Over here!” the little girl called out, after peeking her head around a tree. “No Kaori, you need to hide” he tried to explain for at least the third time. It seemed the little girl simply didn’t like being alone for too long. “Ruru. Come get me!” the white eyed boy called out, jumping out from behind a crate and tagging the man on the leg before running off passed his sister, “But we’re playing hide and go seek not tag…oh alright” he conceded, about to run after the kid when suddenly he heard a voice that sent a chill down his spine. Freezing in place his eyes widened, “That doesn’t sound good” he muttered. The middle-aged, though youthful looking Senju placed a hand on the red-haired man’s shoulder, “I wouldn’t keep her waiting if I were you. I’m sure the ladies here can keep the little ones entertained until you get back..if you come back” he teased dryly, a mischievous glint to his hazel eyes. Hanako and Inoairi would go on to keep the twins entertained and try to keep them within eyesight, though with Hanako’s Byakugan that wouldn’t be much trouble.

The Jounin of the Awai clan would nod bleakly and then sprint off in a flash of speed. Within a few minutes he would find Aina, his haori opened part way from the sudden acceleration, revealing his muscular and smooth chest beneath. The man was the same age as Takeo, his best friend and teammate back in their Genin days though they had kept in touch over the years even after both going on to lead separate squads. Even now Masuru was a captain of an ANBU squad and had a reputation for being quite a skilled nintai fighter, combining Hiton, stealth and swordsmanship to devastating effect. Powerful and fast he was a force to be reckoned with though he couldn’t hold a candle to the likes of Takeo and Aina, though he was determined to get back into peak shape, having spent the last half dozen years indulging in women, alcohol and gambling more than he cared to admit. “Aina-Sama, what can I do for you?” he greeted, not in the least bit tired from the short burst of energy. As always he tried to remain polite and professional around her, though with her eyes he was sure she would have caught him staring at her more than a few times.

Return to “Star Country”