Akihiko Minor Update

I was waiting for the Ishiguro page to be updated before submitting this update.

Texas

Akihiko Minor Update

Post by Texas » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:55 pm

Application: Akihiko
Change: Since the Ishiguro Clan Page has been updated, I moved Aki to Have the ability instead of the conc.
Payment: None

Code: Select all

[center][big][big][b][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5937079][color=#BF0080]Ishiguro[/color][/url], [color=#BF0080]Akihiko[/color][/b][/big][/big]

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Lasok6z.png[/img][/center]

[size=150][b][align=center][color=#FF00FF]"Aki"[/color][/align][/b][/size]

[hr]
[center][b][big]General Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Age:[/b] 12
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Height:[/b] 4'4"
[b]Weight:[/b] 90lbs
[b]Physical Features:[/b]
[list][*][i]Face/head:[/i] Aki has always been called "handsome" by his parents, but in truth he is rather average looking.  Born with black hair Aki always wanted to stand out so he dyes it a sakura tree pink after his favorite type of tree.  His eyes have a golden-greenish hue to them.
[*][i]Body:[/i] He is muscular for a younger child due to his extreme training to become a shinobi.  He has yet to obtain any scars or notable tattoos due to his exposure into the ninja world, or lack there of.
[*][i]Notable Features:[/i]Although his eyes are somewhat golden, the most recognizable feature Aki has is his Hair.[/list]
[b]Clothing/Accessories:[/b] Aki wears a black two part robe.  The top goes down to his waist.  Around the neck holds a hood for him to put over his head.  It is somewhat loose fitting with the intent to be able to hide weapons and potentially hide his and seals.  Around the waist the top part of the robe has red cloth sewn on the bottom around his whole body.  His pants go down to his ankles, although his alternative pair of shorts is very similar.  Whether it is pants or shorts, there is a slight red cloth sewed down to his knees and make a slight rectangle pattern on each side of his thighs.  The shoes he wears are classic black ninja shoes.
[b]Personality:[/b]
[list][*][i]General:[/i] The best way to describe Aki is immature.  Aki uses his talent as a shinobi and lets it get to his head sometimes.  He loves to play pranks, make jokes, and often times lightens the mood of some difficult situation.  This immaturity combined with his ability to speak his mind often gets him into trouble.  The young man will tell it how it is... or more like what he thinks.  With that being said, he isn't arrogant, in fact most times he acts silly to get a reaction out of people.  At the end of the day he will listen and follow instructions although most likely will give that person a hard time.  Although this pink haired individual can seem a little ridiculous, he has made it clear that Kumo is his home. No one will harm, his friends, his family, and his village as long as he is alive.

What tends to be forgotten, because of his talents, is that he is just a kid.  One who loves the simple things in life like sweets and furry animals that look cuddly.
[*][i]Hopes/Dreams:[/i]  As a Genin, Aki wants to stand out as a shinobi above the rest.  He also wants to become the Raikage some day, however he would never admit it.
[*][i]Fears:[/i]  Becoming boring.  Due to his clan and his brother's success, the shinobi had a path set for him.  As a whole Aki would like to set his own way and make life as interesting as possible.
[*][i]Combat Mentality:[/i]  Aki can be rather annoying in social settings and in combat.  The young man likes to get up close and personal.  In combat, he prefers to try to disable his opponents as much as possible before releasing his finishing blow. [/list]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Battle Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Village:[/b] Kumogakure no Sato
[b]Rank:[/b] Genin

[list][*][b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 10 (+3 From being a Host)
[*][b]Endurance:[/b] 9
[*][b]Control:[/b] 10
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 10
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 12
[*][b]Willpower:[/b] 5
[*][b]Mastery:[/b] 50
[*][b]Power Rank:[/b] D
[/list]
[b]Equipment:[/b] Aki carries a small ninja pouch attached a belt.  It is hidden due to the length of the top part of his two piece robe.  The pouch is on his back right side.  In the bag is the standard shinobi starter kit: 11 kunai, 15 shuriken, 10m of wire , 5 exploding tags, 1 smoke bombs, 1 flash bangs
[b]Companions:[/b] (0/1)
[b]Primary Affinity:[/b] [color=#FFFF00]Raiton[/color] & [color=#00FF80]Fuuton[/color] 
[hr]
[center][b][big]Abilities and Concentrations[/big][/b][/center]
[table=2, Abilities][b]First Ability[/b][c][spoiler=Ryeunso no Shigogenma]

[center][big][b]Ryeunso no Shigogenma[/center][/big][/b]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/f30hZLc.jpg[/img]
The Shigogenma, commonly referred to as the Chaos Genma, is a Genma sealed away and controlled by [[color=#FFFF80]Kumogakure no Sato[/color]]. The Shigogenma rules as sole inheritor of a separate plane of existence: Limbo. Unlike Jikukan, Limbo overlaps with the human realm, allowing the Shigogenma to move into Limbo and access a unique array of abilities granted by being in Limbo. The Shigogenma has Four Forms that it grants upon its host, and with mastery of each form comes access to new aspects of it’s power. The host of the Shigogenma always gains access to Limbo, and how they utilize Limbo varies from host to host.[/center]

[b]Influences:[/b] Ryeunso’s influence is easy to recognize as it often causes the host to gain golden feathers or golden scales. One host once even grew an entire tail. Hosts often become more rugged in appearance, with more physically toned features. 

[b]Personality:[/b] The Shigogenma’s name as the Chaos Genma is apt, as the creature is notoriously chaotic and hard to predict. It seems to flourish off of being unpredictable, and catching people off guard. In fact, the Shigogenma will happily go against it’s own desires or benefits in order to trick people (though it will often retract whatever its done as quickly as it did it). This childish and prankish nature, combined with it’s ability to seemingly pop in-and-out of existence makes Ryeunso one of the more frustrating genma to interact with. And unfortunately, the more frustrated you become with him, the more frustrating he gets. 

[b]Definitions:[/b] The Chaos Genma Host has access to a two layered realm called Limbo.  Limbo is a colorless (black and white) separate plane within the Present World everything resides in. Due to Limbo not being in its own separate space, the user is always within the world in front of us unlike a separate place completely.  Unlike what the Space/Time Jutsus would allow.

Within the Limbo Realm rests a mirror-like plane of existence that sits within the physical world.  The first layer of the Limbo Realm separates the physical visualization of a person or object.  So although you can't see the user; you can hear, feel, or touch the user.  The second layer within limbo is a bit further into the realm itself.  The user is capable of placing themselves or others into this second layer, which grants the user a plane in which they can not be touched or seen.  In the first layer, the user can still be detected with smell and hearing.  However, because the second layer is further deep, gaining access is a little bit more difficult.  Within the Limbo Realm everything rests the same.  

Due to the Limbo realm being a mirror of what rests in the Physical Realm, the user cannot rest on non organic material.  This is due to it already resting within the physical realm and being reflected.  Organic material move, grow, shrink, etc. so it is not reflected completely in the Limbo Realm.  The user can pass through organic matter like people or animals, but cannot pass through walls or closed doors.  However, in order for the user to relocate into the physical realm, they would have to actually physically fit in that space.  So the user wouldn't be able to re-manifest inside of other beings. The laws of the Limbo Realm also exist in the Physical Realm.  Anything that is taken from either the first or second plane and manifested into the physical realm, also follow the rules as if the user was in that realm itself.  So if the user was to create a kunai from the first plane, it would have the physical properties but not be able to be seen.  If the user is to manifest from the second plane, than the object would not be able to interact with the physical realm, but be present (for example if a clone was manifested from the second plane, it could scout and do surveillance).  

[table=2]Form Number[c]Description
[c]Form 0[c]  In this form the host releases a relaxing wavy white chakra.  Their skin will start to get slightly shinier, but can only really notice when the sun is bright and shining.
[hr] +3 Chakra Pool always active (this counts against your max stat total)
[c]Form 1[c]In this form the host protrudes a continuously wavy chakra that is almost silent and relaxing in feel. The host's shoulders would begin to hold more of the density of the chakra and get lighter as it goes higher in the air.  The host's hands and feet will start to have a darker tone to it making the rest of the body look much shinier than it already is.[hr] +2 Chakra Pool
[c]Form 2[c]The host will build off of the previous form.  The chakra that was focused on the shoulder will start to harden giving shiny shoulders that lead to his neck.  Four tiny tails with scales will begin to grow from his back, but only come out 2 feet long with 5 inches in diameters. [hr] +3 Chakra Pool, +4 Speed.[c]
Form 2 Ascended[c]Having mastered the Genma to some length, the host is able to actively enter into this state and any of it's predecessors at ease. While indistinguishable from Form 2, Form 2 ascended is slightly stronger than it's predecessor. Additionally the host may now utilize skills from Form 1 and 2 while in Form 0.[hr] +4 Chakra Pool, +4 Speed, +3 Strength. Additionally the host may now use skills from Form 1, and 2 while in Form 0.
[c]Form 3[c] With more mastery over the Genma, the user develops more of the Genma's original form.  Adding from Form 2, the user's shoulder crystalize completely.  What was once smooth a smooth shiny look on his shoulders now have a crystalized look to it.  Going from the sides of his shoulders all the way to the side of his neck.  The four tails grow a little bit more as well.  They grow to four feet long and have a 10 inch in diameter.  These tails can be controlled based on the control stat. [hr] +5 Chakra Pool, +5 Speed, +5 Strength. [c]
Form 4[c]Entering the final form almost transforms the Host completely.  White chakra flowing throughout the host's body gives off a comforting feel.  The shoulders and upper arms are covered in white crystals that go to his neck.  The host's skin is completely white with his hands and feet becoming completely black.  His tails become 5' in length and are 14 inches in diameter.  In order to control all 4 of the the tails, the user must have a 40 in control.  Otherwise, the tails would simply be wrapped around his different limbs.  So the top right and left tails would loosely wrap around his arms and the bottom left/right would loosely wrap around his legs.  The user's eyes would also turn into a Pure Black color. [hr] +7 Chakra Pool, +7 Speed, +6 Strength
[c]Form 4 Ascended[c]Having mastered the Genma to some length, the host is able to actively enter into this state and any of it's predecessors at ease. While indistinguishable from Form 4, Form 4 ascended is slightly stronger than it's predecessor. Additionally the host may now utilize skills from Form 1, 2, 3, and 4 while in Form 0.[hr] +7 Chakra Pool, +7 Speed, +6 Strength, +5 Control. Additionally the host may now use skills from Form 1, 2, 3 and 4 while in Form 0.  In this form, the user has complete mastery over the Genma. Instead of taking on its form, the Host simply takes on the Pure Black eyes that the Genma is notorious for. 
[/table]

[table=3]Stage[c]Mastery[c]Effects
[c]Base Stage[c]0[c] The user can place themselves in and out of the first plane of the Limbo Realm.
[c]Stage 1[c]4[c] The user gains access to enter and exit the second plane of the Limbo Realm
[c]Stage 2[c]12[c] Gaining access to this stage allows the user to bring in organic (people, animals, plants, etc) and inorganic objects (ninja tools, larger weapons, etc) into the first or second realm.
[c]Stage 2 Ascended[c]22[c] Accessing the stage give the user utilization of the previous capabilities while in this stage.
[c]Stage 3[c]30[c] Utilizing the chakra within the Limbo Realm, the user can create objects, clones, etc. from the Limbo Realm.
[c]Stage 4[c]40[c] This is the complete reverse of the Limbo Realm forms before. Instead of entering the limbo realm or hiding within it. This form focuses on keeping the user visually in the Present Realm, but physically in the Limbo Realm.  So when utilizing this stage's abilities, the user can be seen and heard within the physical realm, but cannot be touched.
[c]Stage 4 Ascended[c]50[c] Acquiring this level allows the user to utilize all of the skills in the Base Stage.
[/table][/spoiler]
[c][b]Second Ability[/b][c][Spoiler=Ishiguro]Denjiton
Born to the Ishiguro clan, this user is able to utilize Disruption Release, a fusion composed of [color=#fe0]Raiton[/color] and [color=lightgreen]Fuuton[/color], and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Denjiton. Denjiton has a [b]cancelling[/b] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Canceling)]Denjiton is used to [b]cancel[/b] the effects of chakra, namely jutsu. Denjiton functions by creating areas where chakra is weakened and at higher levels outright canceled. When attempting to [b]Cancel[/b] an opponents jutsu, the Strength of the Denjiton jutsu and the Control of the opponents jutsu are taken into account. If the Strength of the Denjiton jutsu is greater than the Control of the opponents jutsu, the jutsu will [b]Cancel[/b]. The Control of the opponents jutsu is assumed to be equal to the jutsus rank unless there is a prerequisite on the jutsu for another Control amount which is then used, or if the jutsu is continuously channeled the Control used is the users actual Control. Jutsu and people who are [b]Canceled[/b] dissipate into energy or become inert in the case of jutsu while people affected are unable to use chakra but are otherwise unharmed. Denjiton is incredibly difficult to master, takes large amount of control normally and for continuous jutsu larger amounts of chakra than usual per jutsu rank, but has proven itself to be an extremely dangerous element that an completely alter the flow of battle.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][c][b]Third Ability[/b][c][/table]
[table=2, Concentrations][b]Ninjutsu[/b][c][Place Them Here][c]
[b]Taijutsu[/b][c][quote=Close Quarters Combat]The fundamental skill of [b][Close Quarters Combat][/b] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.[/quote][quote=Medicine]The fundamental skill of [b][Medicine][/b] describes the user’s mental and physical ability to perform traditional and mainstream medicinal practices. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Deft Hands]The fundamental skill of [b][Deft Hands][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.[/quote][quote=Projectile Weapons]The fundamental skill of [b][Projectile Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with weapons designed to attack from afar, such as bows, shuriken, senbon, launchers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Perception]The fundamental skill of [b][Perception][/b] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Stealth]The fundamental skill of [b][Stealth][/b] describes the user’s proficiency in remaining silent, unseen and unnoticed as they go about tasks. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Acrobatics]The fundamental skill of [b][Acrobatics][/b] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Rigid Structure]The fundamental skill of [b][Rigid Structure][/b] describes the user’s ability to adeptly position and lock in their skeletal structure to efficiently absorb blows with minimal damage to their person. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][c]
[b]Genjutsu[/b][c][Place them here][/table]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Jutsu[/big][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][spoiler=Denjiton]

[color=gray][b][size=150][align=center]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/align][/size][/b][/color]

[color=gray]~Slow Down[/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user does a series of hand seals, then thrust their hands forward, creating a screen of chakra 3m x 3m in size anywhere within 5m in front of them. Any sources of chakra that pass through the screen will lose 3 speed.

[color=gray]~Weaken[/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user does a series of hand seals, then thrust their hands forward, creating a screen of chakra 3m x 3m in size anywhere within 5m in front of them. Any sources of chakra that pass through the screen will lose 3 strength.

[color=gray]~Dampen[/color]
D-rank Ninjutsu
The user does a series of hand seals, then thrust their hands forward, creating a screen of chakra 3m x 3m in size anywhere within 5m in front of them. Any sources of chakra that pass through the screen that will explode lose 1 exploding tag worth of explosive power.

[color=gray]~Booby Trap[/color]
D-rank Ninjutsu
The user does a series of hand seals, focusing chakra on a 2mx2m area within 5m of their body. Anyone who steps on that area will have a surge of Denjiton move through them, causing them to lose 3 control and making jutsu harder to control. This lasts for the next 3 posts.

[color=gray]~Weak Cancel[/color]
D-rank Ninjutsu
The user does a series of hand seals, then places their hand directly above a D-rank jutsu, cancelling out the chakra in the jutsu with 5 Strength. Any physical aspects of the jutsu will remain by the chakra effects will no longer exist. This jutsu fails if used on a jutsu that is not D-rank.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Limbo]

[color=#FF80BF][b][size=150][align=center]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/align][/size][/b][/color]

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Passive Touch[/color]
[i]E-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Due to extreme exposure within the Limbo Realm, Akihiko as a slight bit of chakra located on his hands and feet.  When touching an inanimate object (or inorganic), Akihiko leaves a slight signature on it.  This allows throwables, weapons, and other items to pass through the Limbo realm 1st Layer.

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Passive Sight[/color]
[i]E-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Due to extreme exposure within the Limbo Realm, Akihiko as a slight bit of chakra located on eyes.  Nothing changes visually, however he can see the different layers and what items or people are within it or coated in it.

[color=#FF80BF][b][size=150][align=center]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/align][/size][/b][/color]

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Exit[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra or weaving the a single hand sign with either hand, Akihiko focused on creating a small slit in front of whatever is foreign to the Limbo Realm.  This slit is an opening back into entering the Physical Realm and exiting the Limbo Realm. 

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer  • Two Limbs[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand signs, Akihiko will place two limbs into the First Layer of the Limbo Realm.  Aki placed two limbs attached to his torso; Head, Arms, or Legs, and placing them through an entry to the Limbo Realm.  By doing this his two limbs would hid visibly within the Present Realm.  His limbs that reside in the present realm would follow the rules that follow the First Layer.  To leave the limbo realm the user must move his limbs through the same place the jutsu was cast, run out of chakra forcing himself out, or using the [color=#FF80BF][1st Layer  • Exit] [/color]technique.

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Remote Crack[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By either channeling chakra or weaving hand signs, Akihiko releases a Rectangle 5m high and 3m wide at a distance up to 15m.  This rectangle is lighter in nature, allowing minor weapons to pass through and seemingly disappear.

[color=#FF80BF]2nd Layer • One Layer Away[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite - Already in the first layer of the limbo realm
Since the limbo realm is only one layer away, Aki just needs to channel his chakra or weave a single hand sign. Once preformed, the child can shift from the 1st Layer and enter the 2nd Layer.

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Small Coating[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Coating anything the size up to 15m total in size (usually done with LxW to get total).  By coating the object, Akihiko can place inorganic or organic material into the 1st layer of the Limbo Realm.  

[color=#FF80BF]Layer Movement Crack[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Pre-Requisite: Existing Entrance
Any entrance that exists, requires a slight increase in channeling or a single hand sign.  Once preformed, Akihiko can move a current entrance to any space within 15m of the current location.

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Universal Step[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling or weaving a few hand signs, Akihiko can rip empty space from the limbo realm.  By reversing a space, Aki can create a 15m diameter circle below his feet.  This circle can be placed anywhere in the Present Realm (where we all reside in).  This allows the child to be seemingly suspended in the air.  The strength and speed of this is dictated by the [Control[ Stat.

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Minor Limbo Creation[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After weaving the necessary hand sign or channeling chakra, the user can reverse create a minor weapon from the Limbo Realm.  This item can be a kunai, senbon, knife, or any structure the size of 15m. Due to it being ripped from the 1st layer, the item itself would be invisible with the strength properties dictated by the [Control] Stat.  The speed it is created is also dictated by the [Control] Stat.

[color=#FF80BF][b][size=150][align=center]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/align][/size][/b][/color]

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Full Entrance[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand signs, Akihiko focused on creating a crack in the Present Realm a few feet larger than himself.  This entrance allows Aki's full body to enter into the 1st Layer of the Limbo Realm.  Aki can stay within the Limbo Realm for [Control/2].  To leave the limbo realm the user must move himself through the same place the jutsu was cast, run out of chakra forcing himself out, or using the [color=#FF80BF][1st Layer  • Exit] [/color]technique.

[color=#FF80BF]2nd Layer • Full Entrance[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand signs, Akihiko focused on creating a crack in the Present Realm a few feet larger than himself. This entrance allows Aki's full body to enter into the 2nd Layer of the Limbo Realm. Aki can stay within the Limbo Realm for [Control/2]. To leave the limbo realm the user must move himself through the same place the jutsu was cast, run out of chakra forcing himself out, or using the [1st Layer • Exit] technique.

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Medium Limbo Creation[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Aki can create a medium weapon created from the Limbo Realm. To the normal eye Aki would simply have his hand in a way that makes it seem like he is holding something. By ripping chakra from the First Layer he can create an invisible to the eye medium weapon like a Sword, Shield, Whip, a structure, etc (anything up to the size of 30m) . The sturdiness of the weapon and the speed it is created is determined by the control stat.

[color=#FF80BF]2nd Layer • Storage[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand seals, Akihiko can expel his chakra over something organic or inorganic that covers 30m overall area.  This covers the area in the speed dictated by the [Control] Stat.

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Advanced Coating[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Pre-Requisite: [color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Small Coating[/color]
Similar to the pre-request, by channeling chakra or weaving hand signs Akihiko can coat anything to the size of 30m area.  This covers the area in the speed dictated by the [Control] Stat.

[color=#FF80BF]1st Layer • Akihiko Silhouette[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Create a Limbo Realm being, not to be mistaken as a clone, although it does share size and features.  This is a silhouette that attacks and defends based on commands given mentally upon creation.  The silhouette's speed and strength stats are dictated by the [Control] stat.

[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Taijutsu][spoiler=Bone Breaker Style]
[center][quote=Bone breaker Style]
[color=#E8E2D6]Bone Breaker Style[/color] was created by shinobi in order to disable another fighter quickly in a fight to prevent them from utilizing limbs, and weathering the opponent down by short powerful strikes aimed at weak spots in the skeletal structure to fracture or break entirely. The style is strongly based off the strength and taijutsu skill of the user. If a user is strong they can snap bones easily, but if they are uncoordinated the style is essentially useless, same if it was the other way around, a weak person cannot snap bones no matter how well they're coordinated. The style is an utterly bruteful and ruthless one used to typical lethally injure or disable an opponent for other means.
Requires CQC and Medicine Concentrations
Requires a Minimum of 5 Strength[/quote][/center]

[color=#E8E2D6][b][size=150][align=center]D-Rank Taijutsu[/align][/size][/b][/color]

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Fault Line[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The practitioner throws a palm strike towards an opponents leg utilizing all their momentum and force by swinging their shoulders and hips, targeting the opponent's thigh. Landing this strike causes immense discomfort and a hairline fracture in one of the bones, and if the opponent continues to heavily use and strain the targeted leg, the hairline fracture can degrade into a full severe fracture. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Quaker[/b][/color]
Prerequisite: 10 strength.
This taijutsu utilizes the weaker spot of the fibula in the calf to snap the soft bone. This creates intense pain in their calf, making them unable to stand, and it causes immense pain on the damaged leg. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Stop Pointing[/b][/color]
This technique requires the practitioner to get close and personal, grabbing the opponent and forcing them into an armbar. Once the opponent is forced into an armbar, the practitioner must then open up their fingers and bend them back with immense force until they break or dislocate. This prevents the opponent from forming handseals unless they relocate their fingers or mend the bone breakage. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Drunk Goggles[/b][/color]
The practitioner claps their opponent's ear with the palm of their hand, swinging wide to gather as much force as possible before the strike. This causes bleeding and a ringing sensation in the opponent's ear, hampering their ability to hear properly. This also causes an influx of pressure in the opponent's ear canal, compromising the opponent's balance. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*[color=#E8E2D6][b]Right in the Sniffer[/b][/color]
The practitioner positions themselves in a fighting stance and performs a quick jab with their dominant hand striking their opponent's nose in an attempt to break the cartilage. This causes immense pain and hampers their sense of smell as it fills with blood. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

[/spoiler][spoiler=Ochiba Style]

[b][size=150][align=center]D-Rank Taijutsu[/align][/size][/b]

*[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Single Finger Draw[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Utilizing this manoeuvre, the user is able to quickly draw a kunai from its holster. This is done by placing their finger through the lip of the holder and into the ring of the pommel, flicking it up and out quickly, having the kunai in the user’s hand within an instant.

*[b][color=#60C659]Ochiba • Leafing Lumber[/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
A simple technique, the user lowers themselves down and performs a sweeping kick attempting to knock their opponent to the floor, whilst bring their blade into the opponent’s chest all in one fluid motion.[/spoiler][spoiler=Asashin to Supai]

[color=#8080FF]Asashin to Supai - Power Gauge[/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Akihiko uses his eyes to do an ocular pat down of his opponents. He gazes upon their aura, their build, and listens to the tone of their voice to gauge confidence. By factoring in multiple aspects of another person, Akihiko can gauge the general power range of an opponent. He can't determine anything exactly, but by gauging general power levels, he can adjust his combat style accordingly.

[color=#8080FF]Asashin to Supai - Basic Silence[/color]
Akihiko walks silently by avoiding most loud objects. This allows him to walk silently throughout an area, but can be detected with a perception technique or higher.

[color=#8080FF]Asashin to Supai - Surveilance[/color]
Akihiko gazes upon an area to gauge an area and its surroundings. This perception technique allows Akihiko to see any stealth on the same level or lower.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shoot'N'Slide]

[color=silver]Quick Draw[/color]
D-Ranked Discipline Taijutsu
The practitioner has learned to a point of it being second nature how to flawlessly and quickly draw their weapons from their person, limited only by the boundaries of their full physical speed. Though seemingly irrelevant, this is often the difference in who shoots first. Secondary to this learned skill is also the ability to quickly re-holster or store weapons and draw different weapons.

[color=silver]Shoot From The Hip[/color]
Requires: Quick Draw
The practitioner has learned to transition straight from a draw into an attack- using the draw itself as part of the attack and momentum. They can do this at full power, with a slight edge even, and with full accuracy.

[color=silver]Trajectory Predicition[/color]
After much practice, the practitioner has learned how to read an opponent's movements to gauge where they will be at any given moment without penalty. Effectively, the practitioner can "lead" their shots to account for movement by targets.

[color=silver]Bouncing Projectile[/color]
D-Ranked Maneuver Taijutsu
The practitioner aims a projectile at a shallow angle, targeting the ground or a hard surface. The shallow angle of the shot causes the projectile to bounce off of the surface, moving at -1 Speed and striking with -1 Strength after the bounce. This technique can be used to launch an attack from an unexpected angle or to shoot around, over, or under obstacles.

[color=silver]Dual Wield[/color]
The practitioner is ambidextrous- they can use both their hands with equal deftness, especially in the context of projectile weapons.

[b][size=150][align=center]C-Rank Taijutsu[/align][/size][/b]

On The Move
C-Ranked Discipline Taijutsu
The practitioner has learned how to accurately launch projectiles while moving through the flow of combat: whether jumping, rolling, airborne, sliding, or doing other basic combat movements at full speed, they are capable of hitting their mark.

[color=silver]Multi-Draw[/color]
The practitioner has trained such a deftness to their draws that they are now capable of drawing multiple projectiles and more impressively, launching them in a tight spread, capable of putting multiple projectiles into a small bullseye at the same instance.

[color=silver]Anything Can Kill[/color]
The practitioner has learned deeply the aerodynamics of projectiles to a point where they can improvise or makeshift weapons from anything, be it rocks, broken tiles, a chopstick, or even a tube of toothpaste. They know how to throw it for maximum damage and impact. This means when using makeshift weapons there is no penalty and they are just as effective as if it was a real weapon in the practitioner's hand.

[color=silver]Situational Awareness[/color]
The practitioner has keen senses and perception and has trained to use them to have advanced spatial sense. This allows them to envision complex happenings around them with ease: this means it is hard to surprise attack the practitioner as they are always aware of their position and their surroundings. Likewise, they have a greatly sharpened ability to judge the speed of things, and the spatial aspect of them.

[/spoiler][Spoiler=Training's of the Raikage]
[center][big][big][big][color=#EDBB4E][b]LIGHTNING'S SHADOW[/b][/color][/big][/big][/big][/center]
The result of sheer determination and training with the [color=#EDBB4E][b][i]Raikage[/i][/b][/color], has resulted in Akihiko learning the great technique that Hayate had developed himself. In the quest to become the greatest weapon of Kumogakure no Sato, Aki's mind has been trained to have the edge of a razor blade, [b][Perception][/b] to rival the speed of a lightning bolt itself. His body has become a [b][Rigid Structure][/b] built to smash through whatever obstacles with [b][Close Quarters Combat][/b], and he does it with the [b][Acrobatics][/b] of a wild, dancing spark. As if mirroring lightning itself. It's [i]shadow[/i].

[table=1,D-Rank][color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Violent Arcing Nature[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Akihiko has learned how to move at maximum speed at all times, in part by moving in arching pivots that allow him to build speed explosively and keep his momentum when changing directions. This is particularly useful for performing feints or quickly getting out of harms way.

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Thunderstruck[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Lunging forward Akihiko throws his shoulder down and throws it at the sternum of his opponent. This powerful move makes use of his entire body and its weight to not only knock opponents equal to Akihiko in strength or weaker off their feet, but knock the wind out of them creating an opening. Opponents which Akihiko is far stronger than (by 5 or more points) will usually have their sternums broken on impact.

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Grounding[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Akihiko has trained and perfected distributing his weight during a fall through the art of Ukemi. This means he can naturally (like second nature) perform and seamlessly move into a roll, forwards, backwards or sideways from any position. This has many practical uses but is mainly used as a response to being thrown, knocked over, or falling. When utilizing Ukemi, Akihiko can almost completely eliminate impact damage.

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Skyward[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Starting from a low position, Akihiko pushes upwards with his legs and rotates his core to create a high amount of torque while simultaneously moving his fist up towards an opponents chin or chest. This punch delivers a high amount of force capable of knocking people even slightly greater than his own strength off their footing. Those with less strength than him will actually be launched completely off their feet and into the air. For opponents weaker than Akihiko, for every point of strength he has over them they are sent flying 1/2 meter into the air.

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Strikepoint[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Maneuver Nintaijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
When a target is airborne and vulnerable, either by using kinesis to extend his cloak off himself, or leaping up in the air himself and locking both fists, Akihiko will overhead slam an opponent into the ground, hitting them with tremendous force. Beyond the impact of the initial blow, they will be sent hurtling down into the ground at a speed and strength equal to Akihiko's strength, bouncing off the ground and for a second impact and ending the the two-hit combo.[/table]
[table=1,C-Rank][color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Volatile Nature[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Stance Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
An advanced footwork technique that makes use of good sense of space and high speeds, when Akihiko strikes a target he strikes "through" them with grazing blows to move past or by rotating his body past them. This means essentially with each consecutive strike he places himself on the opposite side of his opponent for his next strike. If Akihiko's movement speed is greater than the opponents Willpower, this will seem like a blur and will be hard to follow as he dances in an untraceable flurry around them.

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Lightning Straight[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
In an instant, Akihiko will retreat backwards in a leap, landing on his back leg and lowering himself. Just as quickly, he will leap forward and back at his opponent, utilizing the arm opposite of his leg and delivering a downward straight punch. The main point of the technique is to turn his body into a spring, allow him to gain momentum quickly in closed spaces. The added momentum from moving full speed greatly aids the force behind the punch and also makes it unexpected. 

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Drop Kick[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
A potentially risky but powerful technique, from a running start, Akihiko will leap into the air attempting to kick an opponent in the ribs with both legs. Due to the sheer speed and momentum of the move, his kick will be delivered at [Speed] strength. If the kick successfully hits and is stronger than the target by at least 5 strength, this creates many fractures throughout the frame of the target (relative to the point of impact). If the target attempts to move past 2/3rds their speed, these fractures will fully break. If the target has 10 or less strength than Akihiko, it can break their ribs with ease making movement very hard. The risk however comes that in, if Akihiko misses, it means that his opponent can counter-attack a lot easier.

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Spark[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
Honed from years of skipping stones as a child, Akihiko will hold the projectile he wishes to throw in his hand, then he will perform a spin with his body in a direction he desires. During this motion, his body becomes a counter-weight as he chucks a projectile (or however many he can fit in one hand) to the fullest of his physically possible strength. The true bonus however is the finesse he puts on the projectile(s) causes them to "wobble" looking unstable and slow. This optical illusion makes the thrown objects appear -6 speed slower than they are to anyone who views them, though people with training in projectiles or skillsets such as flawless aim will be more capable of catching onto this gimmick.

, Akihiko will land on his feet an instant later where he can re-position himself further or perform the technique again. Mastering this maneuver also included the ability to stop during the maneuver at any point should danger arise.[/table]
[table=1,B-Rank][color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Recognition[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Discipline Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Humans follow patterns and in combat this is no exception, ranging from taijutsu to hand seals. Patterns already being easier to remember, Akihiko has worked hard at actively committing whatever he sees to his short-term memory. This allows him to remember things such as the beginning torque to a kick or a hand seal pattern after seeing it once, so that he can recognize the technique if used later in a battle, giving him an advantage in anticipating his opponents next action and effectively making an opponent’s consecutive usage of a technique a liability.

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Lariat[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Similar to a clothesline maneuver, by holding out his arm and bending it at the elbow making an "l" shape rather than leaving it straight, Akihiko will produce more tension creating a far more rigid strike. He will then attempt to strike his opponent so that his arm wraps around their upper chest and neck, delivering a tremendous amount of force in the process before throwing them off their feet and into the ground. When performed from a stand-still or with in short distances, this technique holds more than enough power crush a throat and break some of the bones in the upper chest with ease on impact alone, not even considering the damage from smacking into the ground. When delivered from a running position and longer range, the move reaches it's truly terrifying potential, the momentum aiding Akihiko's Lariat and allowing it to be delivered a [Speed] strength. For most mortal men, the full running Lariat is easily capable of snapping spines and completely caving in the neck and upper chest.

[color=#EDBB4E][b][nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Rolling Thunder[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Stance Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
By taking a wide footed stance, each foot shoulder-length apart, Akihiko will put himself in a stance that is in-conducive to moving fast (-9 Speed) however allows him to focus a tremendous amount of energy and strength into his upper body, allowing him to make abnormally potent movements with his upper body. (+9 Strength)[/table]
[table=1,A-Rank][color=#EDBB4E][b] [nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Watchful Eye[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]A-Rank Discipline Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Possessing immense perception capabilities, Akihiko is cognizant of even the most subtle details around him, to a point where he can even pick up on the slightest tension changes in an opponent’s body allowing him predict their movement before it is complete or even read what someone is writing by the way the top of their pencil moves. At times his eyes seem to move on their own will, rapidly tracking an amount of movements equal to his [b][nocode][b][Instinct]/3[/b][/nocode][/b]. A downfall to this technique however is that while his eyes may be aware of movement, his body is not always capable of knowing and keeping up.

[color=#EDBB4E][b] [nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Thunderous Blow[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]A-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Utilizing his extraordinary speed and his high strength, Akihiko will deliver a powerful straight punch forward, the sheer amount of strength and speed the punch is thrown at displacing a pocket of hot air around his fist that is capable of causing first-degree burns due to the high level of friction. Effectively extending his punch by 7 meters, the air pocket is 2 meters in diameter and moves out in one direction only. Getting hit by it is like being hit by Akihiko's actual fist though at a 3/4ths of his strength. Additionally, if Akihiko is wearing an elemental cloak, the element will imbue the air pocket that comes off his fist, adding it's effect to it.

[color=#EDBB4E][b] [nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • God of Lightning[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]A-Rank Stance Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Having obtained the ability to center himself and keep a sense of calm in addition to utilizing the many psychological and emotional observations his skill in perception gives him, Akihiko is capable of maintaining an insane amount of confidence and calm in any situation- causing him to seem eerily unworldly and causing existential conflict in those around him as if they were in the presence of a [i][nocode][i]god[/i][/nocode][/i]. Those who see his unnatural coolness will find it much harder to falter his willpower and utilize their own, this translating to a -5 willpower debuff. Of course those with high level techniques in centering themselves will find this less detrimental to themselves.[/table]
[table=1,S-Rank]
[color=#EDBB4E][b] [nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Erratic Movement[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]S-Rank Stance Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Utilizing his extraordinary speed, acrobatic prowess, and perception in combat Akihiko takes a "prancing" stance similar to that of a ballet dancer. This stance allows him to stay light on his feet never quite touching or staying on the ground for long while also keeping his motion "perpetual" and allowing him to move in extremely sudden and precise movements. Simply put, those attempting to strike him or defend against him are caught off guard by his sudden movements and their attempts will suffer a -6 speed debuff against his movement. Those with high level techniques and skills in perception can be less perceptible to this.

[color=#EDBB4E][b] [nocode][color=#EDBB4E][b]Lightning’s Shadow • Brace for Impact[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]S-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Akihiko has learned to combine his speed, perception, knowledge in rigid structures, and acrobatics prowess in order to move his body on command against any bludgeoning strikes, optimizing his form such that it minimizes the strength of incoming blows (-6 strength). Those with high level techniques and skills in aiming can be less perceptible to this.[/table][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Genjutsu]Place Genjutsu in here[/spoiler]

[hr]
[center][b][big]History[/big][/b][/center][spoiler=Historical Accounts]Aki's history is yet to be written.  He was born into a family with an older brother and two loving parents who were Jounin tasked with protecting the village, a task given to a lot of his clan members.  Growing up, his parents put Aki to the standard of the strong and independent older brother Yo.  Because of this, Aki has always been put into a lot of rigorous training in order to try to surpass the bar that was set. 

In the Academy Aki didn't subscribe to the mentality that was pushed onto him.  Instead he tried to be different in behavior and physical appearance.  Even though his behavior gave off a certain "image" the young shinobi passed the Ninja Academy as the top 5 in the class.  As a fresh Genin, who knows what future awaits the young shinobi. [/spoiler][hr]
[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1875540]Texas[/url]
[b]Ryo:[/b] 1/112
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 1/1 [Inheritance: 100]
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (14/75)
[hr]
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBanin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Akihiko Minor Update

Post by Kanade » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:35 pm

1/2 ez 2/2
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Akihiko Minor Update

Post by Niro » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:43 pm

2/2
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam