Training thread.

Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro

Training thread.

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:36 pm

Taking place sometime before the meeting in 1233.

The young lad spoke aloud, "We'll, since there's nothing else to do , I might as well train," he walked outside of his home that was a small 3.6 meter by 3.6 meter lumber home with double the size backyard.

As he did, all that was there was grass, and an oak tree at the center of the yard. He began to perform push ups. He squatted and then laid his hands on the face of the earth from his palms, while his toes were pressed down from the soles and the base and arch of his feet were facing behind he, although not directly. As his biceps and elbows arched outwards, he counted, "1,2,3,4,5" he continued on, until reaching one hundred. Once he reached one hundred he then stood up, then walked towards the tree which stood up right, as leaves began to fall. Suddenly a small dragon appeared from the tree, and was about 3.755 centimeters.

The dragon flew above and landed on the boys head, "Hello. I'm Ryūki Just transferred over from Dragon Country to this area here from Druk's nest, I thought you were still in Ryū. When did you leave?"

The boy shook his head, "ང་གིས་ཧ་མི་གོ་བས།" that's when the dragon replied,"I was in Dragon Country, look for did not find. When come?" He said, "Ah. I stay 14 nights"
"Ah. Fourteen nights."
Hayai nodded.
"Need to bind contract with Druk's Mountain Nest in order to finish training."
"Bind? Contract? What is?"
"Master no tell?"
"No. Only train."
"Ah," the boy was then received with a scroll the size of an eraser, which then expanded into a bigger scroll with a massive amount of stipulations and characters, the scroll arrived into the sliding doors, but was still rolled up, "I need sign here," he pointed at the X which read

"NAME:"

Hayai scratched the top of his head, "Hmm, how do?" He asked

"Hmm. How old is?" The dragon inspected and flew up and down, "I don't know. How old look?"
The dragon huffed a bit of air out of his lungs which caused a small push, on the boys hair. He the looked up and down the scroll until he noticed the boys name, "OK. You Hayai correct?"
"Yes,"
"Okay. You are going to be 9 soon, according to our Druki (drükí) gruzrga(grüZērega), in about 14 days and 13 nights."

The boy nodded, then went to pet the dragon, the dragon immediately flew back and evaded the touch, "What do you?"
"Try touch," Hayai smiled.

The dragon then spoke, "Raise hand," then Hayai rose his hand, the dragon then bit the boy but was unable to pierce his skin, "Blood. Need blood."
"Blood?"
The dragon arched a brow, and so did Hayai soon afterwards.
"Yes, the water in side body,"
"Ah. Water in body. Too cool."
The young boy then looked at his finger, "How do?"
He then went to do the same as the dragon was aiming at the finger whilst simultaneously gesturing to bite. To no avail, he could not.
"What about weapon?"
"Weapon?" The boy asked.
The dragon then looked around, and flew to pluck some wood from the tree which was a small tree branch, "Like this." He then swatted the stick like a sword.
"Ah"
He ran in to get the kunai from his pants he left inside as he was in his boxers.

Out with a kunai he walked.

He then cut his finger willy dally and the fluid spilled, "Iron," the dragon said and nodded, the boy looked up and put his kunai in the air, "Iron" he said and nodded. The boy then ran across, "How spell?" He asked, the dragon told him how and the boy did so, "You are now known as Mugen within MountDruki." The boy shook his head, "Now perform this symbol." A picture was drawn on the scroll.

The boy extended his fingers out, with the pinkies pointing down and the right-hand interlocked with the left hand. The pinkies tapped the palms with each other while the right thumb was on top of the other's thumb.

Suddenly the scroll was closing and then returned to the original size.
"I will be a round the area. If you need me just yell out my name. Here." The boy was given the seal of dragon, 'འབྲུག་' on a piece of paper, "in case the need arises, be sure to make that symbol in blood." He pointed at the ground, "Then perform the symbol, and I'll be sure to pop up. If I'm too busy, and can't answer you'll be transported to MountDruki," he then nodded and flew around Hayai into the forest.

Suddenly The dragon returned, "No one show up huh?" He then flew around the boy, "Hmm. What know?"
Hayai quickly responded, "Stance and combo and Ishiguro ninjutsu."
"Ah."

The dragon flew around, "I know different way," suddenly the scroll sucked up the dragon and he was away. Hayai looked around, "Where go to?" The young boy seemed rather interested in what happened. He ran off towards an undisclosed location,placing the scroll in his house before getting dressed and heading off.

The boy was headed towards a particular location, this location was a place near a body of water. The water was surrounded by trees. "Back to this spot." He laid flat onto his back and landed on the tree behind he. He began thinking and pondering of the small creature he had met, "He say something about dragon country," the boy continued, "I want to go again," he stood upright at the breezing of wind of the leaves, and then at the lake.

"What do?" He paced back and forth. The rain was coming to a halt, and he had previously adorned his coat of sticks and lavender here the day prior. He began to motion in thin air small little figment of the scenario he was placed in. Attempting to call onto the dragon.

1002 words. Training for C rank summoning jutsu or is it d rank?

Training thread.

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:10 pm

With red lines replacing the pink

Training thread.

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:47 pm

As time passed by the young lad began to focus more on attempting to summon a dragon, as that progressed, he channeled energy whilst simultaneously performing the dragon symbol with his hands, as that happened he spoke, "Come!" he said aloud time after the meeting and mission. The young lad continued to attempt the call, suddenly, he was pushing himself but to no avail.

Instead, he halted, and then began jogging in place, before sprinting onto the water while simultaneously enacting the signs needed to walk on water. The boy ran for what seemed like forever, as he continued to run, he began performing feats of acrobatics by spinning and kicking with his back foot, almost as if ice skating, the boy planted his foot on the floor after spinning, although the planting of foot was random, he progressed thoroughly.

Training thread.

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:25 pm

He jumped out the water and onto the platform many called different things, in this instance; the earth. He began to look around into the horizon.

Return to “Lightning Empire”