Shika is Cleaning

Awesem

Shika is Cleaning

Post by Awesem » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Cleaning Time!

This was not a happy day for Shika. He was tired, depressed from most ninja rejecting him, and his father wanted to train him in the family business. At least I can get some kind of training here Shika thought my dad can give me new ideas on jutsu I haven't thought of before.

There was much to do at his house before going to work at Snow Fortress. Whoever thought of that name must have been on something, cause no normal person would think of that. Remembering his father's crazy wacked out mind, Shika decided that he wasn't a normal person, which made sense.

Shika got out of bed with a groan, feeling the constant training starting to get to him. And yet I'm not kicking it back to relax, oh no Shika berated himself I just had to volunteer to help out when his "employees" called in "sick". Shika glared at the mirror in his room before sighing. No use crying over spilled milk, eh?

Before fixing breakfast, Shika decided to spruce his house up. Thinking he needed the relaxing feeling of cleaning, Shika pulled out the cleaning supplies and set out to clean the three main rooms that needed some fixing up. They were his room, where there was clothes EVERYWHERE. Next was the living room, mountains of trash and scrap food littered in every corner. Lastly was the kitchen, with the dishes piling up and the trash not taken out, completely filled to the brim with dirt and filth.

So Shika set out back to his room. This might take longer than expected Shika thought, actually looking at his room closely. He shrugged, thinking he would have needed to do it eventually, and he had plenty of time to do it. I need to be at the shop in about five hours, plenty of time to clean for a ninja.

An hour later left Shika still in his bedroom, only the bed was finally clean. Hopefully dad will understand if I'm a little late Shika thought nervously, remembering how as a kid he would always be punished for tardiness. He couldn't possibly do that, I'm an adult now after all. With doubts still lingering in his mind, he gathered up all the clothes still lying around the room.

Shika went to his washer and dryer and dropped the clothing in the washer. He proceeded to gingerly pour in the cleaning liquid and pressing the "complicated" buttons on the machine. I have never been a good cleaning person Shika thought, watching the washer nervously. After a few minutes have passed, and deciding the machine wouldn't explode, Shika returned to his room to resume cleaning up the place.

Thirty minutes went by, and Shika returned back to the clean machines to a new horror. The washer had overflowed, and suds were everywhere on the floor. Shika rushed to get towels, and quickly dried up the floor. The room now smelled fresh and clean. Lucky for it Shika thought sourly, putting the clothing into the dryer. This one was a lot easier for Shika, only needing two buttons needed to be pressed.

After activating the machine, Shika walked back to his room to double check to see if anything was missing. Even though he had been cleaning it for two hours, he still saw a few things wrong, and began to clean them. Shika made a noise of pain as he walked down the stairs. I really need a break Shika thought. He walked into the cleaning machine's room, and pulled the warm clothes out of the dryer into a basket.

There was a little problem after that. Even thought Shika was a ninja, he didn't know the "good" and "easy" ways of folding clothing. So most of his shirts and shorts were angled wrong, and it looked untidy and disorderly. Screw it Shika thought it isn't like anyone is going to see it anyway. Shika just tossed them into his draw before calling it quits with this room.

This next room was a real big challenge, since someone was already in there cleaning it. "Mom!" Shika exclaimed, "what are you doing here!?!" She turned around to face her son, eyes flashing. "I'm here because of a son that never visits his mother!" she bit out, "and when I come over to see you, I find THIS MESS!"

Shika was stuttering now, his mother had always seemed to know the right words to make him feel like a spineless worm, and guilty of everything in existence. "Since in good conscience leave this mess while I'm talking to you, I will help you clean it," then Mom had another thought. "Wait, that won't work, you will just get in my way, how about you go to the Snow Fortress, like you were supposed to," she said, giving him another glare.

"I'll talk to you there after I clean this......disaster area," she shooed him out, out of his own home. Shika thought he had felt low when he woke up, but he was dead wrong. Nothing shows you are a wimp when your mom runs you out of the house.

Awesem

Shika is Cleaning

Post by Awesem » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 pm

The Cone Shop

Shika was still grumbling about his mom's antics as he rang the doorbell. His father opened the door quickly and yanked him inside. "Good thing your here boy! I have been needing some major help around here," the older man said, rubbing his graying temples. He motioned to where the customer area was, or what it used to be. Now it looked like a children's disaster area, the parents barely even controlling them as they ran rampant around the store. They were all screaming for their ice cones at the top of their lungs, some of them wiping their mucus on the walls, it was disgusting. Of course, Shika ran to the back to get a hundred cones. He lined them all up in rows of ten and ten columns.

At least I can get some kind of training in today Shika thought, taking a deep breath. He focused a good chunk of his chakra over the cones, immediately freezing them with snow. There was a sudden hush from the children before they began clapping and screaming loudly at the entertainment. At least they aren't going crazy on the shop he thought. The only problem was, there wasn't any syrup in them at the moment. Shika bent down to open a cabinet filled with the flavored bottles. Now for the flavoring he thought sourly, he couldn't do any amazing jutsu for this part. Except.......

He looked at the order, luckily all of them were the flavor cherry. This will take a lot of concentration though he thought, frowning at the noise the children were still making. "Is it possible for the children to leave for a minute?" Shika asked the parents, "it will let me make the cones TONS faster." The parents grumbled, but they complied("I'm late for my appointment!"; "I need to get dinner ready!"). The children quickly filed out, the promise of flavored cones making them behave impeccably. Now for the hard part Shika though, taking a few deep breaths before opening the cherry bottle. "What do you have in mind Shika?" his father asked, finally speaking. He didn't want to intrude on the boy's moment, but there was no way he could use a jutsu to cover all hundred cones in one fell swoop.

"Simple really dad," Shika said with a smirk, "I'm just going to use one thousand water needles of death on these defenseless cones." He began pooling another bit of chakra, into his hand this time. The cherry syrup began floating out of the bottle and puddling in his hand, slowly forming a ball. After all the syrup was inside the ball, Shika released it. Focus he thought, sweat beading off his forehead from concentration. The needles burst out of the water ball, landing in each of the cones neatly. Each cone got about three needles worth of cherry, the perfect amount to completely fill the cone. Shika dropped to the ground with a sigh. using that jutsu in a more concentrated area was a lot tougher than his usual wide-spread use. "The cones are....ready," Shika said, breathing heavily.

From his position, all Shika heard was a loud roar from the children as they all grabbed a snow cone, and saw them handing his father cash. The parents thanked them for being so considerate of their time, and handling the children. All Shika could say in reply was a big woosh of breath, while he father said, "no problem, come back here anytime." The man was chuckling as the rest of the customers left. He tapped Shika with his left foot. "Come on sonny, time to get the place cleaned up," he said, getting a groan out of Shika. "I will give you a jutsu as a reward," he wheedled. That got Shika's attention. "You didn't give me all your jutsu with that book?" Shika asked, perplexed.

His father laughed, "did you think I would give you all of my secrets in an easily accessible book? Hell no, I got my best jutsu inside my head," he said, still chuckling at Shika's naivety. "So if you can clean this in, say, ten minutes, I will give you two jutsu instruction manuals," he bribed Shika. My son is always a sucker for learning new jutsu. Shika was soon up and running around the shop, a couple of towels and a bucket of soapy water in hand. It was a little disturbing to clean, since most of it was mucus, but Shika's ninja training helped him turn off his disgust. "Phew, almost done here dad, better be ready to give me those jutsu,"

There was only one thing left, the outside. It can't be that bad, can it? Shika thought I mean, there were in here mostly. When he looked outside, however, it completely blew him away. It looked like a tornado went through the area, a hundred mini tornadoes anyway. How, how could they have done this much damage so quickly!?! Shika thought in a panic now how am I going to get those jutsu? A thought came to mind. I have been using jutsu to solve my problems today, how about I just keep using the strategy that works? He began scanning the area. Now how can I do this? he thought I will need to move fast, and pick up all the trash at the same time.

Shika began to smile and I think I know just the jutsu. He began making handseals. Wind appeared around his feet, and water began forming around his legs as well. The water began to spin around his entire person rapidly. Before the jutsu ended, Shika quickly ran around the area, picking up all the trash with the water vortex. A ninja's solution to a normal problem Shika thought with a smiled as he forced all the water into a nearby trashcan. "TIMES UP!" his father said, rushing out there quickly. He had expected Shika to not be able to clean up the outside in such a short time. There was a frown on his face when he surveyed the clean gravel and grass.

"Well, it looks like you did it this time Shika," his father said gruffly, "now these jutsu should never be given to any other person except your son." He pulled out two pieces of paper and handed them over. "I don't need you anymore, the rush is over, you can head back home to start training those jutsu," he said with a smiled at his son. Shika nodded back at his father and gave him a brief hug. "See you later dad, and stop drinking the grape syrup out of the bottle." With a grin, Shika ran back towards his house, hoping his mom didn't put stuff into too many weird places.

Return to “Water Country”