[OPEN] Mother...?!

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Tue May 21, 2019 2:59 pm

It was a kind of dim day in Kirigakure no Sato almost as if a warning of what was to come; dark clouds hung overhead with a thick mist circulating the streets, though for the folks that lived there it was nothing and most went about their usual business as people busily walked about unimpeded with nothing but their jobs on their minds.
However one individual could feel the gloom lingering with him as he still continued to think about what his mother had said about her being pregnant at this age and so late after he himself was born, which was kind of surprising but what came after was his father's words on how they had previously stopped at him being their only child due to miscarriages so they where surprised and still a little doubtful when she became pregnant once again.

In actuality the well dressed Tsukino was well in the dark previously due to his parents's caution but he started to feel something was up and couldn't stop being curious about it, as such they had finally given in and told him but also made it clear they not getting their hopes up just yet but that things seemed to be going as planned so far with Katsumi taking easy at work with mission requests off the table for now which was actually what started to get the boy concerned.

Whatever the case Nishiki moved through the streets as his red kimono and flowery garb flowed behind him in full elegance in bright contrast to the dark weather and his own dark mind; thoughts on if everything would be okay still lingered as he went to go see how his mother was doing, though in a way he also wondered if he should really be caring so much and if it truly had anything to do with him and yet he knew it did for it was his family for whom he was anchored.

After a brief stroll through the village the young chuunin made it before a grand, enchanting, yet somewhat small Muramasa building that was one of many guest houses under said family of which this one was one of the few licensed for gambling and so most people that stayed where gambling patrons aiming to make big bucks on long winning streaks, though it never often worked out as such for them.

The fox's fading pink ears twitched and his tails swished in delight as he stepped through a back door as the guard rolled his eyes and let him through, still unsure about letting some kid in just because he was related to one of the lead managers but nonetheless the was nothing he could do. Once the kid was in he quickly found his mother who had found some free time for him, which seemed quite easy since it was a slow day with only a few certain customers staying in and away from the mist so that they could gamble away their money.

"Nishki" a delicate and serene voice called out "Came to see your dear mother again?" the voice trailed as a beautiful, gracious woman with vibrant pink fur stepped over to the counter to see the boy, her three tail swaying with grace and joy.
Nishiki nodded with grin and looked up as the woman reached out and ruffled her hand through his hair with utter delight.
"You know you don't have to keep checking up on me right?" she questioned rather sternly "I am fine, even if-"
"Even if you lose it again?" the boy replied with concern, cutting off what she was trying to say "What if even this work is too much?" he added
"Now now" he hushed him "You know how easy I am taking things, it will be fine" she reassured which did help calm the boy's worries just like always, though he wasn't sure why he was even so worried but maybe deep down he was happy to get a sibling after not having one all these years which was a kind of giddy thought.

After being reassured the boy then took out a cute looking packed lunch he brought so they could share it a bit later after they discussed a few other things, though as they started to get into a discussion another woman came around the corner and called out Katsumi with urgency in her voice "Umm, miss Katsumi, sorry to interrupt as I know you set some time aside for an early lunch and all that but there is some man out front asking for you" the woman explained politely, causing the elder fox to shake her head in annoyance.
"Hold on, I will be right there" the ever so graceful woman replied, motioning with her hand towards Nishiki as if to say to wait for her to come back

However Nishiki was still a little concerned and always filled with intrigue when such things arose, as such he quietly followed and took a sneaky peak through the open door to watch as a large, irate man started slamming the desk as he shouted about losing his money and how it was all the cheating manager's fault.
"You!" he screamed with a great temper "It's your fault I am on the brink of becoming one of those dirty untouchables" he called out, pointing frantically at Katsumi as she stepped out to confront him "You tricked me into wasting my money here with your false games of chance!" he continued to yell.
"Now, sir, if you-" the woman tried to get his attention and calm him down but he had no intention of stopping and in fact something very unexpected happened.

Normally it was impossible for any guests to get through with any dangerous weapons or to even pull off any dangerous jutsu due to all the measures taken at such an establishment, though for some reason, somehow, on this murky day this man suddenly pulled out an explosive kunai and chucked it at the manager causing her to go flying back and in turn causing her son to stagger away from the door in shock.
"Shut up and die!" the man yelled, grabbing the attention of the security as the stormed into the room.

Unfortunately it was a bit too late as a hidden katana then appeared from the man's mouth and he swiftly drove it through the pink haired woman's stomach, twitsing it hard, causing her throw up blood before collapsing.
"Mother!!" screamed a shrill and frightened voice from the corner as Nishiki stumbled round the corner with his right hand outreached before suddenly charging forward without thinking, though the hulking man knocked him back with a powerful kick before also stomping on the woman's head and pulling out his sword.
With the blade removed the vicious entity went for another attack before finally being stuck down by a large spear as a black fur'd fox dashed through the room and dropped down low before the man whereupon he thrust into his chest.
"Dammit!" the angry fox exclaimed in disgust at his own reaction time, perhaps still distracted by letting Nishiki into the building earlier.

As the agressor stumbled back in pain Nishiki stood back up and rushed over to Katsumi, breaking through the guard who was now focused on the attacker who was not having any of it and still prepared to fight with his life on the line. Another staff member came over and pulled back the boy who was full full of shock with tears starting to run down his cheeks.
"It will be okay, the medics will rescue her, you have to escape" the woman said as calm as she could
"B-but... But... She... Mum..." he muttered all distraught as he was rushed outside, his own eyes glimpsing his mother's closing and seemingly fading away with the young foetus inside her possibly utterly destroyed.

Whilst guards started to surround the raging man inside, the young chuunin was sat down on a step outside as the woman tried to comfort him and assure him everything would be fine and even pointed out how the guests where now being rushed out like him and how medics would be on the scene soon enough.
However the boy's mind began to spin in turmoil as his biggest anchor seemed broken and he started to think it was also somehow his fault; maybe he was distracting her being at her work or maybe she shouldn't be at work at all like he thought and maybe he could've replaced her and other such thoughts including on if the baby would even make it even if his mum did.
"Pathetic!" rumbled a menacing voice from within, dragging its host down into the deep waters of his consciousness as the two bubbles began to swirl around each other in a chaotic whirlpool.
"You would cry over such a useless thing?" Yoshimitsu taunted as Nishiki now looked on in despair "Then again you humans and your family business, so disgraceful, us Genma have no need for such things and would gladly be rid of each other but even then are you truly going to let all this just unfold?" he went on, really laying into the jinchuuriki's feelings with a menacing hidden grin.
"If you are so upset then surely you owe it to her to rescue her yourself and take down that pitiful of a man with your own power... my power" he taunted further.
Nishiki did not know what to think but he did realise that his mother truly was the most powerful anchor he had and that he could not lose her no matter what and he felt all sorts of chaotic emotions; fear, sadness, anger, pity.

Everything seemed like so much that he couldn't help but slip and crash right into Yoshimitsu's hands as their bubble full on collided and Nishiki was thrust right at the demon with its sharp, bony claws instantly reaching out with a massive pulse of chakra that sent their minds whirling up through the water and right into the air as a chaotic storm formed all around.
"If it truly is your fault then this will be the right path to fix things, this will be all you need to save your mother and destroy the man that tried to kill her!" the genma bellowed out more causing its host's thoughts to twist and turn towards darkness.
Death completely filled Nishiki's mind as Katsumi laying on the floor surrounded in blood burned in his eyes and with it he was shaken back to reality as he slowly got up, breathing heavily in a panicked state and even pushed the woman aside as he stumbled towards the wall and tried to hold himself up with his shaking arms.

"Mo... ther... Please..." he muttered in pained short breaths before a large shroud of magenta chakra burst out of the glowing seal on his stomach and instantly shrouded his body.
"Gaaaagggghhh!" he screamed in deep pain as his body began to transform; the black rods extended, his ribs pushed out until they pierced the skin, horns pushed out the top of head almost like a crown pointing in each direction like a compass with a spike pointing up in the centre.
As these occurred the chakra tightened and darkened and his mind went into further turmoil until he suddenly heaved and staggered backwards and his body began to change even further than before; the ribs pushed even further out until they where fully exposed, then his hips and elbows grew outward and pushed right up against the skin and then a dense looking black chakra ball formed above the now larger crown of bone.
"GGGGAAAAAGGGGHH!" the monstrous jinchuurkiki screamed in despair.

Within Nishiki's turmoiling mind the bubble was fully flung from the twister and into a large area of rocky land, forming a massive crater as the bubble smashed and the pair of beings tumbled, pieces of earth flying up as lighting struck all around them and fire erupted from below.
"Hahahahahahaha! Yeeeess!" bellowed the devilish giant spirit who instantly got up and slammed down on his pathetic host with all his might forcing his power into him as their shared mind-space reverberated like it could explode at any moment until the boy was finally unconscious and the beast was in full control.
As this happened internally the external being glanced again at the guest house as another explosion rang out within, pushing more bad thoughts into him.
"M-mo... M-moth... eerrr" he quietly cried before losing consciousness

As the last parts of humanity seemed to slip away the remaining beast bucked and thrashed once more, the poor woman looking on in fright as the chakra tightened and darkened further as all his bones pushed out further and grew into a menacing, jagged look. The black ball on his head spat out 10 more smaller balls one at at time as they curved around the back like a disconnected chain.
Once all was done the whole body was occluded back dark grey chakra forming what looked very much like Yoshimitsu himself but in small human size, even the fox tails where compressed and held close to the body like thin bony whips.
"Ha... Ha... Haha... Hahahahahahaaaaaa!" bellowed a loud demonic laughter as the grey, dangerous looking being stood up straight with arms spread wide with glee.
"Stupid, pathetic child, you are now done for!" the beast then screamed in a deep thrilling manner.

With transformation complete Yoshimitsu had full control and simply needed time to husk the body that still bound it and break free of the shackles of the seal, though as the morphing had began one of the few guards that still kept an eye on Nishiki had already sprang into action and went to look for help having sensed the boy had lost control with their sensor abilities and others had also came to take action after hearing the commotion.
"Get out of my way pathetic ants!" the genma yelled as he then saw some guards come out and other shinobi already arriving on the scene.

As Yoshimitsu yelled he used a skill yet unknown to its lost host to pump chakra into the ground before shattering it apart and sending rocks flying in all directions with a kinesis he had yet to also learn, knocking one man out of the sky as he leapt towards them and slamming others into the building walls.
Yoshimitsu could feel the power coursing through him though he was still somewhat limited by the vessel he still needed a way to discard he could tell it would be enough to dispatch any of the pathetic weaklings that came for him, though the fact remained that it was not quite the full power he needed or wanted and so he needed to find a way out of Kirigakure as fast as possible before some higher ranked shinobi emerged.

The path of freedom began to open up before the genma as wind now began to swirl around his captured host's body and propelled him up into the air like a tornado, from which he quickly gathered the surroundings, though it was a bit difficult to see too far due to the mist he still began to recognise where he was thanks to being able to see through Nishiki all this time and he prepared to head northwest and simply fly over the village walls.
Though as he was trying to grasp his whereabouts there was a small lingering feeling of uncertainty, something pulling at him and distracting him from leaving if only for a brief moment; the clear signs that the boy was still inside somewhere and that his consciousness was indeed not yet fully gone and could still be brought back to the surface to combat Yoshimitsu.
SpoilerShow
+15 Ninjutsu, +15 Control, +15 Stamina, -2 Strength, -3 Speed
Last edited by WrightJustice on Fri May 24, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Thu May 23, 2019 11:51 am

phpBB [video] Elsewhere, in the Kaguya compound. Aimi Kaguya stood naked in his kitchen.

He stood with a knife in one hand, a cutting board beneath him on the kitchen counter, and a potato in the other that he was slowly sliding over the wooden board and chopping into pieces. On his stove stood an as of yet empty pot with a slab of pork, some seasonings and a few carefully measured out ingredients such as butter and flour set to the side. The jounin was making himself a stew, and he was looking forward to it. He had nothing to do today, no mission to be on, to reason to visit his family in the Untouchable district, nothing more pressing to deal with than this. It was relatively rare that the Kaguya was given time off, and so he planned to spend it alone, at home, with some good food and a whole lot of nothing to do.

That all changed quickly though. Stopping mid cut, the jounin stared down blankly at his half prepared potato and let out a heavy sigh. Someone was in his apartment with him. Another shinobi. No noise had been made upon entering, but he could tell by the feeling of cool air against his skin that someone had opened the door or a window, thus letting in a draft. He hadn't bothered to lock his door or windows for years upon learning how easy it was for ninja to simply pick their way in or find some other means of entry into wherever it was that they were seeking. He reasoned that if they wanted to get in, they would regardless of any security measures he put in place, so he simply didn't bother. His nudity, however, usually served as a deterrent from most from simply entering his abode without knocking. Word had spread fairly quickly after the first couple of times of this happening, and it hadn't been long before the Kaguya received knocks on his door or a call of his name to alert him that someone was there.

Knowing this, it was reasonable for him to assume that whoever was now there was there for something urgent. No time for pleasantries, no time to be polite. No time for himself, either.

Setting his knife down to the side, the Kaguya reached up and pushed the bangs of his hair from out in front of his face, tucking them behind his ears and standing up straight before putting his hands flat on the counter and bringing his eyes up to the wall in front of him. "What is it?" he asked coldly, agitated that his first day off in quite a while was being interrupted by something.

"Nishiki," the shinobi explained simply. "Something has happened. The Genma is out of control."

No more needed to be said, really. Aimi understood what a threat an out of control Genma was to the village at large. It could go on a rampage, destroy homes, businesses, kill valuable shinobi, end civilian lives - or worse, in the eyes of those in charge of shinobi like himself - escape from the village, and thus leave Kirigakure weaker than it had been before. That made the invading shinobi standing behind him one of Nishiki's guards, who had rushed here to get him because of his record of dealing with Yoshimitsu in the past. He was Nishiki's sensei, after all. Part of Aimi, the prideful part, wanted to believe that it was because of his previous experience with handling genma before, not just with Nishiki who he was directly responsible for as his sensei, but with Shinjiro as well. For surely his little 'intervention' hadn't gone unnoticed by those who were ever watchful.

Such notions were shoved to the side by the weight of what was actually put before him. The Genma was out of control. They needed Aimi to step in and restrain it, delay it's escape, subdue it if possible, while they got others to forcibly seal it back within the young Tsukino's body. That was the mission, obvious, plain and simple. Aimi closed his eyes and rolled his shoulders. "Go, tell who you need to about this in order to get it under control," Aimi ordered, but the shinobi was already gone, departed after the word 'go' and leaving the jounin alone once more.

Turning away from the counter, Aimi walked from his kitchen into the living room that connected to it and from there took a right to enter his bedroom. He reached out with his left hand and grabbed onto the white cloak that hung on the door knob, dragging it behind him as he went further into his room. From the wall next to his bedside table he grabbed his belt and sheathed sword in his right hand, slinging them over his shoulder before wrapping his cloak around his waist and securing it with his belt. That done, he grabbed onto his scroll and slung it around his lower back, tying it to his belt and patting his buttbag to make sure that it had all of his tools, which it did. He so rarely used them anymore, but it was a good habit to make sure that his bag was stocked.

As he turned to leave, he took a moment to consider whether or not he should wrap his feet up before deciding that it would take up too much time. Instead he left his apartment barefoot, channeling chakra and creating bones in his shoulders. As he stepped out of his door and into the misty day, his wings were already beginning to form. As he walked into the Kaguya courtyard they were at their full size and sprouting feathers, and as he knelt down and placed his hands on the ground, lifting his wings straight up they were fully formed. With a single, mighty flap of his wings he was airborne, pushing through the dense fog and leaving behind him a swirling trail as he rocketed up in the air and took flight!

He flew to the north, heading over the village and beyond it, wanting to get beyond the mountainous walls that separated Kirigakure from the rest of the world. At his speed in the air, it would only take him a few minutes to do a perimeter sweet of the fortress island to make sure that Yoshimitsu hadn't gotten beyond the borders of the village. One outside, there would be no mist to hinder his sight, and a demonic beast would be easy to spot over the open ocean. If he saw no such beast, he could head back into the mist and hunt him down. It wouldn't take him very long to locate Nishiki's hostage body, and besides that, he couldn't have been the only one put on this. A threat this large to the village would take all available hands to quell.

Unless, of course, he was being tested. He could never be sure. He didn't think of such things though, for this was the calm before the storm, and if things were as urgent as he feared, he wasn't sure if Nishiki would come out of this encounter unscathed. Sullenly, he hardened his resolve and prepared himself to do whatever was necessary to stop Yoshimitsu.

Jutsu UsedShow
Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 20 Control, 15 Taijutsu C-Ranked Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings
The user will channel to ossify bone in their shoulders, growing a pair of skeletal wings at a Speed of 20. These wings have a Strength of 20. These wings then ossify further as thin, hollow bones are added, mimicking the structure of keratin in the feathers of birds. These wings allow the user to fly, giving them a maximum speed of 20 while in the air and a maximum height of 20 meters.

[Ninpou • Launch]
C-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: C-Ranked Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings
Focusing chakra into the muscles of their legs and around their wings, the user leaps into the air while slamming their wings downward with great force. The combined force of these movements accelerates their body upwards with Speed equal to the user's and allows them to reach the maximum height of their Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings in an instant.
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Fri May 24, 2019 9:14 am

Unbeknownst to Yoshimitsu it seemed Aimi was on the move and was now out looking for his young pupil but not for a friendly hug or anything of the sort but indeed to put a stop to the genma, though the mist on this day was quite thick so it seemed like the man could not so easily find where Nishiki was and in the rush the guard had not stated where he might be but nonetheless the beast would eventually be found given the man's tenacity and so he already knew he had to make a move.

The strange lingering feeling that he had to stay was pushed aside and the self mini-me rose higher on the turbulent winds and began to form them around its stolen body, forming a sphere of fast winds that where much more practical than a simple tornado and with it began to fly as fast as he could toward the northwestern regions of Kirigakure with the absolutely painful and pathetic plan to find a place to hide and husk the boy he now controlled so that he could break free at full power.

Yoshimitsu hated to admit to such a plan and blamed it on the weak vessel he was still cramped within for no matter how much it now resembled himself, it was not and so was still too restraining and as such perhaps finding some hidden island within the water country was best and then he could maybe urge enough power to cross to the mainland where surely he would be free of anyone chasing him but he promised to return and utterly destroy Kirigakure no Sato the instant he had all his power back.

However with the way the Genma moved it started to whip up the mist as it moved and circulated around the sphere of wind, pushing out of the path with great ease whic began to stir up the public below who started to look around in confusion with some calling out and pointing to the sky above, their fingers tracing the mysterious object that whirled through the thick fog and in turn made it much clearer to detect which was an unfortunate side effect that would surely draw the attention of the man on the hunt for said beast.

As the ball of turbulent air flowed through the sky, deep within there was still yet a lost, lonely consciousness floating in the darkness completely a loss to what was occurring on the outside. Pitch black darkness surrounded Nishiki as he floated in a dazed state with no light to guide him, flashes of though surrounding his head in a damning pressure that locked him down in a lifeless state with one in particular constantly reminding him how he was a pathetic failure; his seemingly dead mother taunting him, surrounded in blood as she blamed him for getting her killed even if it was not even remotely true.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Sun May 26, 2019 10:29 am

It occurred to Aimi that he would have a better vantage point not by flying straight but by going up. He recalled how the magenta chakra of Yoshimitsu was quite distinct and imagined it'd be easy to spot against the seemingly endless expanse of blue that was the ocean around them. Thus, he changed his course, halting the flap of his wings momentarily to free-fall through the air before coming to a sudden stop as he slammed his wings down and propelled himself upward. Higher and higher he climbed through the mist until, before long, he burst through the manufactured cloud cover and soared up into the air, intending to climb up higher and higher until he could clearly see the ocean in every direction. As it turned out, such steps were unnecessary.

Below him, down in the fog, something was stirring within the mist, swirling even. The protective mist was being lifted and reshaped to the desires of a loose beast and that caught Aimi's attention immediately. Before, even on the sunniest day, on the heaviest downpour, no matter what the weather was like the mist did not move. It was implacable, very much a reflection of the ninja who dwelt within. Something was disturbing that implacability though, forming a great sphere of the stuff and tearing apart holes inside of the protective fog, revealing the village below; which was a terrible thing indeed. Aimi was a jounin of Kirigakure and he, like any ninja who had gone through the Kirigakure academy, knew how important the mist was to the protection of the village. Without it, anyone with a jutsu that allowed them to fly would be able to locate their village and thus they would all be in danger of foreign attack! (At least, that's what they'd been taught, and it was actually from these lessons that Aimi received the inspiration he needed to give himself wings!)

'Either there's someone in the village who can control wind and has chose this exact moment to make a fatal error,' the jounin reasoned as he turned his body and prepared to make way towards the 'disturbance', 'or there's where I need to be!' With no further though, Aimi dived back down and headed towards the swirling ball of fog as fast as he could fly, already formulating his plan of attack in his head as he drew ever closer. He reasoned that with all of the mist swirling around, presumably, Yoshimitsu, the beast wouldn't be able to see him coming! Of course, it also meant that he wouldn't be able to see Yoshimitsu, but he doubted that would be too much of an issue. The closer he got, the more he could hear the winds whipping around against the beating of his wings. They were powerful to be sure, not to be underestimated lest he be thrown off, but they weren't gale force he believed. The only question was whether or not he was able to physically overpower the winds and break through to them.

In truth, he had no doubt that he was. The issue became the people and village down below. Using Afternoon Tiger, he had no doubts that he could disrupt the spinning winds and likely throw Yoshimitsu off of his course, but at the same time that might have been overkill. The beast wasn't very high up from the village, only moving at a slower speed not too high over the rooftops of the buildings within. Using Afternoon Tiger ran the risk of damaging those buildings or worse yet the people down below who, for all he knew, were fellow shinobi trying to figure out how to restrain the beast on their end. Afternoon Tiger was out of the question.

He next considered just diving in to the swirling winds and just physically forcing the beast from out of it's protective shell. The only problem with that plan was that he didn't know how powerful that Yoshimitsu could make the winds. Would they cut? Push? Throw him? There was also the possibility that if he confronted the Genma, he would lash down at the village below. Thus the plan of action became a question of cost to benefit, and without seeing his target, Aimi reasoned that he shouldn't risk doing that unless there was nothing else he could do.

As he got within 50 meters of the spinning sphere of wind and fog, the jounin began to channel his chakra, pouring it into his right hand. Without knowing the repercussions of simply overpowering the vortex, without knowing where Yoshimitsu was within the swirl, the only thing left to Aimi was to try and draw the genma out of it's protective shell and then deal with it then. Lifting his now glowing hand up, the jounin snapped his fingers and a bloom of flame 16 meters wide collided with the outside of the vortex, the hot flames expanding outwards, being twisted and misshaped by the wind themselves, but not without inflicting their own blow. With eyes narrowed, the jounin watched as he hovered in the air to see how Yoshimitsu would react.

Jutsu TrainedShow
Katon • Flash-bang
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: B-rank Katon • Flash-bang
The user channels their katon chakra into their finger tips. Then, with a snap of their fingers, the user ignites an area up to 16x16x16 meter in size in flame, causing a large explosion within this area with 25 Strength. The user is able to perform this jutsu at a range of 55 meters.


132/935
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Tue May 28, 2019 11:49 am

It was true that in the lower stages of Nishiki's jinchuuriki forms he had a magenta chakra, in particular the base and first form, though if Aimi could actually see the boy's body as it was now he would notice that the chakra had in fact turned a dark grey and was fully tight to his captured body.
This combined with the bony protrusions would be quite shocking for anyone and may in fact remind the ferocious jounin of his very own Kaguya clan, though it was in fact simply teh appearance of Yoshimitsu himself just on a smaller more humanoid scale.

Whatever the case the skeleton-like monster whizzed through the air unawares of the approaching attack and was almost knocked right of the sky right as the fiery explosion struck him, or rather the wind sphere which began to get eaten away by the flames which only grew in power and finally alerted the beast to the fact he was found which was faster than it had hoped.
"Damn thick skulled bastard" the genma swore under its breath as it felt the attack reverberate around him, immediately knowing it could only be one person.
With that the fire began to surge and even pushing against it would not truly help as Katon was superior to Fuuton and so it just continued to consume it and grow further, as such the spirit had to simply let go of its jutsu and fall through the bottom of the ball before it was fully enveloped in flames and tumble to the ground.

One thing was for certain; the tumbling body was in fact still Nishiki's and Yoshimitsu did not truly know the intricacies of controlling something that was not his own, as such the fall was a little rough and clumsy causing him to crash into the ground though he still managed to manoeuvre into a roll and instantly get onto the boy's feet.
As the beast fell an elderly onlooker stumbled and fell over as he yelped in fear, tipping over the large cart he was pulling and spilling all his precious cargo all over the ground.
"My cabbages!" the man then squealed as he got up onto his hands and knees, tears of despair filling his eyes before hanging his head in dismay.

However the stolen fox simply scoffed at the pathetic bystander before dashing into the streets, hopefully still under the guise of the mist to his attacker who was flying above and could've missed where it was that he landed, though it was still yet very painful to admit to the necessity of running with blame constantly being pushed on the captured host's useless body with each step as it weaved through the various buildings whilst keeping an eye out for his would be pursuer.

Another thing Yoshmitsu still did not know how to quite decipher about its captured host was how the Tsukino skill of vibration sense fully worked, though he was sure he could feel it as he moved and certainly felt it from the explosion, he simply wasn't in tune with such stolen abilities and could not be certain on if he could fully make out where Aimi may even come from which was a bit of an hindrance he would simply have to work around with some kind of plan.
Thus chakra began to slowly flow through the genma as an electrical charge began to slowly form form around him ready for any possibility, ready to strike back and beat down the jounin on a whims notice.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:09 pm

The effect of his jutsu had more of an effect than the jounin had anticipated. He watched from afar as the winds were disrupted, the mist dispersed and his flames consuming the thin veil of protection that the Genma, presumably the Genma, had made for itself. He watched as his flames died out, quickly eating through what fuel they had, and all that remained was a void, a hole in the protective mist where winds had once been that was slowly beginning to fill once more. No sign of Yoshimitsu, though. The jounin took it to mean that the beast had attempted to give him the slip, perhaps by dropping down into the village below. A poor move on the beasts' part, Aimi had to say.

Flying forth from his position in the misty sky, the jounin dropped down through the air at the point where his katon jutsu had gone off and landed on the street below, wings held up high, knees bent. He stood up quickly and looked around, finding himself on the village streets in a mist that was thinner than normal. Still no sign of Yoshimitsu, though. As he looked around from side to side, he saw a man hunched down on the ground, seemingly sobbing intensely though over what Aimi neither knew nor cared. With furious speed he dashed forward, grabbed the man by the back of his shirt and lifted him up off of the ground until he could look the old man in his wet, bleary eyes. "The Genma, did you see it?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

"Wha-what? I don't, I don't know!" the man replied, fear and sorrow on his face which caused the ninja to groan. Ordinary citizens likely weren't aware of the existence of the Genma he realized, let alone be able to identify it. "A monster. Did you see a monster?" he clarified.

"Y-yes! It dropped out of the sky, a-and it destroyed my cabbages! I was just minding my own business, I had no -" Aimi had heard enough. He cut the man off by lifting him up high into the air over his own head, craning his neck back in order to keep his eyes locked onto him.

"Which way did it go? A direction!" Aimi demanded.

Frightened and shaking, the old man pointed over his left shoulder. "Down that way, it went that direction!"

Finished with him, Aimi dropped the man down onto his feet where he fell into a heap on his backside, letting out a yelp before crawling away to some presumed safety. Aimi stared off down the street, trying to figure out how far ahead the beast could have gotten ahead of him. Before he could give chase, though, a small team of 4 shinobi, all wearing masks, appeared before him. "Aimi Kaguya, are you giving chase to the Genma?" one of them asked.

"Yes," he replied, turning away from the street and looking at the four. "I was already made aware of the situation by the Genma's guards. The beast is somewhere in the streets I suspect. We need to seal off as much of the area as possible and keep it away from the walls. I'm going to give chase now. Spread out and seal off these streets, go!" he ordered before all five of them dashed off with breakneck speed. Aimi went down the street, much faster on foot than he was by air, while the other shinobi went about preparing the streets to be sealed off. More shinobi would follow. The situation was now a literal race.
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:29 am

The masked guard dashed and spread about the area, moving with great haste to find their precious genma host all whilst the beast jumped from shadow to shadow not unlike when Nishiki was being playful but in a much more serious manner for Yoshimitsu knew he could not be spotted and needed to find a way out of the village as he made his way towards the 2nd wall.

However the demonic spirit's efforts would no doubt be in vain as one of the guards perched up and closed their eyes, flooding their mind with a sea of blue fire as the entire area's chakra lit up with the power of mind's eyes sensory; each flickered and weaved together naturally making it difficult to tell just how many there where, with stronger chakras being larger and brighter, which would be quite a lot to parse through but the masked one knew more tricks as the flames where swept away and a very specific maroon ember was zoned in on.
"Found him" the stern voice spoke, words channelling through fuuin out to all the other guards as she explained where Nishiki was and kept track of the large maroon chakra with great intensity.

Unfortunately Aimi was got equipped with the communication fuuin the guards had but he would surely find the area quite easily soon enough as a man clad in black raced across the roofs, disappearing like a wild shadow monster before once again appearing up in the air behind their target who was well on their way towards the wall now.
"Got him" the man replied back, launching chain sharp poles from within his sleeves right at the lost boy.
However, despite the beast's lack of experience, Yoshimitsu could still feel the incoming vibrations from the flying weapons and dodged under the rightmost one just in time and turned with a hidden scowl upon his face.
"You insult me" he bellowed as he then retaliated with a fast whip of lighting, the charged raiton he had built up burst out with kinesis and easily blasted the fool of a guard out of the sky.
With that the genma swiftly turned down corner as an onlooker watched in shock and the guard replied in pain through the fuuin that he had indeed not got him and was now out of it for the time being, as such the others began to converge on the location as their sensor yet maintained her focus and surely the Kaguya would've also noticed the spark of lightning and would swiftly make entry once more.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:09 pm

phpBB [video]
Aimi's speed was impressive, but the streets of Kirigakure were like a labyrinth at the worst possible moments. He dashed by as quick as his legs could carry him, leaving nary an after image of himself behind and a trail of wind that kicked up debris and swirled the mist as he turned down one street and then another - in pursuit. It became quickly apparent, though, that without knowing where the Genma was exactly, all of the speed in the world would be for naught: especially if the beast made it over the wall and into a lower tier of the village, where there would only be more streets to get lost down. Thus decided that his efforts were in vain from where he was, Aimi came to a forceful, skidding stop, digging his heels into the street below him and tearing it up as he left a twin set of tracks in his wake. As he came to a stop and his feet fell flat onto the ground he immediately knelt down and took off into the air, flying directly upwards as quickly as his wings could possibly carry him.

From his vantage point high up he could see little more than he could down the narrow streets and allyways below. So obscured was his vision by the mist that no matter where he turned, he couldn't get a proper vantage point of the loose Genma. The jounin gritted his teeth in frustration. He cursed the mist that surrounded him and now hindered him, wondering where he should even begin. That was when he heard it from below him.

"Aimi Kaguya!" came the cry of one of the tracker ninja below him. His gaze darted down below his feet where he could just make out the image of a masked ninja stood atop the roof of a building looking up at him. The ninja pointed off in a direction, saying, "The beast is that way! We've managed to triangulate it's position and are keeping track of it. We're working on se-" The ninja got not further than that before the blast of lightning came, drawing Aimi's attention upwards to where the white-blue light shone in the mist. Aimi narrowed his eyes and clenched his fist. He couldn't rely on Yoshimitsu to continue to give himself away like this. That's when an idea hit him.

"How much would it cost to repair this part of the village?" he asked, knowing it was an important question and channeling chakra into his fist. "How quickly could they repair damages?" he asked as he raised his fist into the air and pointed his arm in the direction of the lightning blast had come from. He raised his fingers together and pressed them against one another. "How much are they really willing to pay in order to keep this threat contained?" he asked, his question almost a whisper as he knew it was irrelevant to ask. Kirigakure would stop at nothing in order to keep their pet monster. What was the loss of a few buildings temporarily compared to a super weapon?

Aimi snapped his fingers, and the world below was on fire.

Within a 16 meter area in the streets below there came an fiery explosion that tore through building walls, crumbling them, and set low-hanging roofs and streets on fire. People began to scream out openly where once there had been mostly self contained quiet. It wouldn't take long before the entire village knew that something was amiss, now. Fire had a peculiar way of getting people to pay attention and that was exactly what Aimi was counting on. He had no knowledge of the fallen shinobi in the streets below, and even if he did he doubted his course of action would have been any different. The question, again, must be asked: What's one shinobi compared to a Genma? "Stick close to me, and keep me updated on it's position," Aimi called out to the ninja below before flying off in the direction that he'd set ablaze, already channeling chakra into his fist to prepare another blast.

Jutsu UsedShow
[Ninpou • Launch]
C-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: C-Ranked Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings
Focusing chakra into the muscles of their legs and around their wings, the user leaps into the air while slamming their wings downward with great force. The combined force of these movements accelerates their body upwards with Speed equal to the user's and allows them to reach the maximum height of their Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings in an instant.
Jutsu TrainedShow
Katon • Flash-bang
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: B-rank Katon • Flash-bang
The user channels their katon chakra into their finger tips. Then, with a snap of their fingers, the user ignites an area up to 16x16x16 meter in size in flame, causing a large explosion within this area with 25 Strength. The user is able to perform this jutsu at a range of 55 meters.


430/935
Last edited by Golnax on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Yoshimitsu moved as quickly as he could, though not quite as fast as he wished thanks to still being locked up within the damn brat's young body and the husking still nowhere near taking any effect as such winding through the streets was becoming particularly tedious especially with people right on his tails at this point.
Then suddenly the beast's running came to a huge halt as a massive inferno blasted down upon the area seemingly out of nowhere, which meant Aimi was no longer being cautious of destroying things and causing damages to the village as the man saw fit to use any means necessary to capture the genma.

Luckily this area was home to many shinobi based families and though most where panicked they could at least escape quite easily with a few swiftly moving in on the action; some mounting a rescue and escape strategy whilst some others moved to put out the rapidly burning fires, though there was one rather grimmacing man with a buzzcut looking about all enraged surrounded in the collapsing debris.
"WHAT! THE! FUCK!" the man yelled with great disdain as he escaped from his own house, looking around until his eyes landed on the strange flying figure that was AImi.
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD, WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!" the enraged man bellowed to the fire starter as he began to stamp his feet, wave his hands and march towards him in fury.
"YOU JUST GONE AND BLOWN UP MAH HOUSE AND LIKE THE WHOLE STREET YOU FUCKING DIRTY THUG!" he continued to yell as he approached but then his mouth suddenly fell silent and he began to sway in a sleepily fashion.
"Sleep" a hushed tone spoke from under a mask as a shadowy figure appeared by the man, leaning in towards his ears and in turn causing him to collapse on the ground like a soulless rag-doll.

The guards where not particularly pleased with the skilled jounin's path of action but what was done was done and now they prepared take action alongside him in an endeavour to capture the roaming jinchuuriki, each now closing in and manoeuvring through the flames and debris to try and spot the beast whilst ushering for those panicking to take leave and go for shelter though some still stayed to help fight the fires and other such things despite the dangers presented to them.

Within said fire the transformed foxkin had blasted across the ground and into a wall with his electricity dispersing all around, from which he was slowly getting up quite enraged himself as he shook his head and looked around.
Luckily the layers of chakra helped stave off any direct burns from the fire as the beast jumped to a relatively safe space where it elected to actually use one of the kid's learned jutsu as its bony, grey hands went into a blur of handseals before it sent a massive tidal wave of water crashing through all the burning debris ahead as it then seemed to jump on top to ride it through, taking control of the water once it cleared the path.
"Where is that damn bastard" Yoshiitsu growled as he then began to look around, surrounded in water as he then spotted a figure in the mist above that could only be him.
Perhaps he had to resort to fighting the deranged man back, create an opening to properly escape so that he had time to fully takeover and become his true self.
Off Topic
*Suiton • Crashing Wave
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive tidal wave of water 10 meters wide and nearly 5 meters tall. This wave travels forward at a speed of 10 and with a strength of 10 for up to 15 meters before losing it's steam and failing.

Kinesis

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:23 pm

It was no concern of Aimi's what damages his fires caused in the immediate moment. As far as he was concerned, as far as he assumed and what all information had lead him to believe for his entire life, no amount of fires he created would be too great in order to contain this threat. Thus he did not even listen to the man who was yelling at him from down below as he continued to fly towards his own fires, paying him as little attention as he obviously was to the situation. The jounin was vaguely aware that he was flying over the homes of other shinobi families. In his mind, each and every one of them had the same duty that he had: catch and contain the genma. That they didn't know it was loose and running a muck was pure negligence of their part as far as he was concerned.

Little did he suspect his target to present itself to him. He couldn't see much through the mist beyond what his fires illuminated and what he could naturally see through the dense fog but it would have taken a blind man not to notice the sudden rising tidal wave come rushing down the street towards the flames - and even then such a man would have been able to hear the harsh hiss of steam as water came flooding over flame. A more observant ninja - a more caring ninja - might have taken this as a sign of Nishiki acting out against Yoshimitsu's will. After all, why would the beast care if the village that had enslaved it burned to the ground? Aimi was far too focused, far too proud, to even consider that possibility at the moment. The jounin was only looking for openings which he could abuse.

Bringing his flight to a halt some twenty meters away from the flowing wall of water, the jounin raised his hand and snapped his fingers once more, creating an ember of flame just in front of the tidal wave which exploded outwards into another bombardment of flame, the strength of which was mostly diminished by the water itself but the sheer force of the expanding fire proving enough to disperse the wave into a combination of steam and warm rain. What little fires that weren't caught by the water latched on to what they could in order to stay burning but proved much less substantial a threat as what he had previously unleashed or the beast that rode atop the wave for that matter.

"What in the hell are you doing!?" came the shout of the masked shinobi on the rooftops below Aimi, who at this point was beginning to be equally concerned with the Kaguya burning the village down as he was the genma escaping.

"Drawing it's attention to me," Aimi replied, never faltering in his advance forward. "While I'm keeping it distracted, you need to seal off any chance of it escaping! Keep Yoshiomitsu away from the walls!" he cried and then was gone, diving down from his position in the sky and landing in a crouched position in the wet, flaming streets below. Thanks to the sudden rise in temperature and the steam, much of the mist in the immediate area was clearing up which gave him a much clearer view.

"Come on out and face me, Beast!" he cried out, stretching his arms and wings out wide to either side of him and spinning on the spot in the street, his eyes darting around for any sign of the Genma. "You're free to act again at last! Are you just going to run away like a beaten dog, or face your abuser? Know this, Yoshimitsu - you won't escape me. Even if you get over the walls I will hunt you down and drag you back to this village! There's nowhere you can hide!" He was goading the Genma into action, tempting it to come for such a brazen display of confidence in the fast of what most perceived as a vastly more powerful entity. He hadn't had too many dealings with the monster itself, but Aimi was willing to bet that it was just as proud of it's abilities as he was, and if such were the case, he was betting that Yoshimitsu wouldn't miss a chance to try and prove Aimi the lesser of the two.

But even if he ran, the Kaguya fully intended to keep true to his word. He would hunt the beast down and drag it back by whatever limbs it had left after he was through with it.

Jutsu TrainedShow
Katon • Flash-bang
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: B-rank Katon • Flash-bang
The user channels their katon chakra into their finger tips. Then, with a snap of their fingers, the user ignites an area up to 16x16x16 meter in size in flame, causing a large explosion within this area with 25 Strength. The user is able to perform this jutsu at a range of 55 meters.

704/925
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:13 pm

Yoshimitsu was coursing through, making a path when yet another fiery explosion occurred around him blast apart the water where it could but the beast simply leapt back and pulled in what water it could and began whirling it around itself as it looked back up with contempt at the zealous man known to have been the sensei of the boy whose body he had stolen.

As more destruction wrought through the area the masked shinobi made haste to get into a better suited position, though some wondered what Aimi's goal even was and yet such a dangerous goal did provide the opening they needed as one of them completed a circuit around the whole area, causing a large, maroon barrier to suddenly erect around the entire destroyed zone.

Though such a move took a lot out of the man whom also feared it may not be quite powerful enough to last indefinitely in such a dire situation, though any spirit that dared approach it would surely be repelled including the genma and their jinchuuriki hosts(though non-spirits would pass as if it was not present) and as such Yoshimitsu now also had to take time to break through it in order to escape.

There was also a flaw in that there was no ceiling to the spirit blocking barrier but with Aimi's aerial dominance and attacks it would be foolish for the beast to attempt to fly out and over it, as such it seemed like it was truly trapped for now and had no choice but to fight back against the Kaguya with all its might.
Yoshimitsu truly despised the situation he was in, feeling like he was somehow being made to be wrong which could not be true ever and was pathetic and weak but it was the fault of his still living stolen body which he needed to overpower, husk and break free and perhaps if the fight lasted long enough then that would all he needed.
"You humans always trying to oppress such godly beings and use them as your own ply things but that ends right here and right now for me Yoshimitsu no Etaigenma!" the smaller bony figure bellowed up in response, his voice full of dark resentment and rage.

When the spirit barrier user regained his breath he could try and move in and find and opening to perhaps use some spirit sealing techniques once getting in close, though that too he feared was too weak with Nshiki too far down the stages of transformation for him to do anything now since most of his skill laid within the barriers side of things but perhaps if Aimi could beat the beast down enough... Nah... Even then it would be a big task, a stronger spirit user would have to come in if Nishiki could not be reawakened.

Whatever the case the situation was about to become wild as the spiky arms of the self mini me began to move in patterns, whirling the water around before being thrust forwards and towards the skyward figure in a powerful burst greater than anything the boy had yet been able to achieve on his own before as it rushed through the air at a speed and strength of 25.
Off Topic
*[Aquakinesis]
A-rank Ninjutsu
Having achieved notable mastery over Suiton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 pm

Aimi's attention briefly became divided as the maroon colored barrier sprung up all around the immediate area, containing both the flames (probably) and the genma. The jounin didn't know what sort of barrier it was, not recognizing the tenkujutsu nature of the thing, but assumed that it was the other shinobi's work in order to keep Yoshimitsu contained. Realistically, as long as Yoshimitsu was inside this barrier, his job was done. All the same, Aimi was never one to leave a job half way done so firmly stood he in the warm, wet street, his head turning back away from the sight of the barrier as the Genma called out to him from down the way.

"There's nothing godly about you, or any other Genma for that matter," Aimi retorted, turning to face the beast full on and channeling katon chakra into both of his hands. "You're nothing but a huge chakra reservoir with unique abilities that the hidden villages take advantage of. I'd almost feel sorry for you if it wasn't for your kinds' constant attempts at escaping and spreading destruction wherever you go!" This was all that the jounin had time to say before the water came rushing towards him, much faster than anything that he'd seen Nishiki perform before! Taking a single step forward, the jounin held his right arm up and snapped his fingers, meeting the rushing water head on with a blast of flame of his own. Another explosion ensued, but this time the water proved too powerful to be contained by a single blast of flame.

Which was why the Kaguya had had the foresight to prepare two. With another step forward he lifted his left arm up and snapped his fingers, a second gout of flame rupturing in the humid, muggy air and creating steam as it collided with the onrushing water. Every ninja knew that Suiton ninjutsu could over power Katon ninjutsu, it was one of the most elementary things taught as the academy, the dichotomy between elements and their natural weaknesses to one another. Aimi was, at times, such as these, stubborn though, and was firmly of the belief that you could overpower any amount of water with enough flames. A theory that he planned on proving right here and now!

He took anther step towards his adversary, channeling chakra into his hands as he did, lifted up his arms and with another snap of his fingers released another twin volley of flame upon Yoshimitsu! Immediately after he snapped one hand he would raise the other and snap again, all while the opposite hand channeled chakra once more. Aimi was a seasoned jounin of Kirigakure and was quite adept in the control of his chakra, so much so that he was able to channel the necessary amount into his hands faster than what Yoshimitsu would move the water! However, this slight advantage was mitigated by the fact that Aimi had to raise his hand and snap in order to initiate his jutsu. What's more, every snap took away an over all small chunk of his chakra, but a chunk none the less.

With every snap of his fingers, he stepped forward a single step, the Kaguya very carefully applying pressure onto Yoshimitsu as the roughly twenty meter gap between them was closed one step and one explosion of flame at a time. In total, Aimi unleashed five more blasts of flame upon the beast - never truly aiming to hit him with them, though. He wanted the Genma to use up it's chakra, however much it had within Nishiki's body, and the best way to do that would be to keep the temperature hot and the pressure on! So confident was he in his plan that on the fifth snap of his fingers, the Kaguya spun around in order to take his step forward, extending his arm and wing out in the direction of Yoshimitsu, a confident smirk on his face as he snapped and released another blast of flame.

Jutsu TrainedShow
Katon • Flash-bang
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: B-rank Katon • Flash-bang
The user channels their katon chakra into their finger tips. Then, with a snap of their fingers, the user ignites an area up to 16x16x16 meter in size in flame, causing a large explosion within this area with 25 Strength. The user is able to perform this jutsu at a range of 55 meters.

935/935
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:42 am

Yoshimitsu felt a tinge of anger coming across him as he thrust his water forward and propelled it into the pathetic Kaguya who simply exploded it away with more fire yet again and spouted nonsense about how weak the genma as a whole where themselves pathetic weaklings.
"Ha! You dare try demean us godly beings?!" the beast called back, meeting each explosion with more and more water "You simply!" he called, thrusting his arms "Cannot!" he yelled further with more thrusts "Comprehend our being!" he continued to retort as water and fire clashed over and over with steam bursting out from every blow.
"Trickery and nonsense, that is your one and only upstaging of us and a mistake by my others's hands that can and shall easily be corrected when we are all free and take command of this world once again!" he continued to bellow in rage with each move.

However the genma's water was much too finite and soon enough the barrage of fire finally overpowered it, blasting it back and into the ground as pain finally began to seep into its host's body as dark grey seemed to fall from the stolen body in magenta embers.
"Gagh... Ah... That is all you have got? So pathetic!" Yoshimitsu continued to bark, still not wavering as it stumbled to the feet it had and its chakra cloak easily filled in the gaps as to still not allow Aimi to even see the boy's face underneath.
"Your jutsu that got us in such a predicament in the first place came from us and shall be returned to use, you will be wiped away with great ease and I shall be the first to break free of these desperate chains and I will show you true power and what it truly means to be a genma... a God of spirits!" the enraged beast screamed further as chakra pooled and spread through the earth from which it pulled and thrust, causing the the ground to rip apart and flow like a powerful, large rock slide toward the determined oppressor.

Though the mighty spirit willed itself to fight on it was indeed a tiring fight and the pain that finally began to take effect began to shake the beast the core, shaking the dark void within as a sleepy boy's eyes slowly peeled open, though not yet truly aware and soon closed once more having taken in nothing but darkness. Not even the scene of his mother's apparent death appeared before him any longer, it was almost as if he felt nothing as the monstrous chakra began to encroach and truly take over and yet that small pain had got to him ever so slightly and proved he was still in there somewhere.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 pm

More boasting. More bragging from a monster who thought itself better than men, blatantly ignoring the hypocrisy in it's own words as it bellowed about it's own superiority while ignoring the fact that it was within a cage made by men. Water met fire again and again and the two elemental forces were like the parries and thrusts of the two beings words, argument and counter argument given physical form. Aimi grew tired of the discourse. He simply had no patience to debate a spirit, however powerful it might be, while it was inhabiting and endangering the body of a student of his. Somewhere inside of him his impatience was driven by the desire to protect Nishiki, though this want was heavily obscured by the immediate concern of keeping the beast from escaping the village.

"You are naught but an endless spring," Aimi said, having closed the distance between them by 5 meters while the exchange of fire and water commenced, yet he did not channel any more chakra into his hands. Large as his own chakra stores were, he knew full well that they had limits and he needed every bit of chakra he had in order to keep Yoshimitsu contained. No need to waste it on frivolous displays of strength. "A freshwater spring of chakra, with reserves far below the surface that no one man could ever hope to empty. That is not so difficult to comprehend, nor is it difficult to contain or control."

Aimi paused in his retort as he saw the flare of chakra blaze up, unsure of what it meant or what he should do about it, believing that it was likely some sort of attack from the Genma. Yet no such attack came and thus the jounin continued to speak directly to the skeletal spirit. "Your chains are eternal, your binding absolute. So long as a single shinobi exists within this world who has the capability to keep you bound," he said, pausing only to move as Yoshimitsu sent forth a wave of earth in his direction. The jounin simply leaped over the oncoming rush of rock and landed in front of Yoshimitsu directly, pulling his arms back to his side and placing his wrists together so that one hand pointed up and the other pointed down. "We are Legion," Aimi said before thrusting his arms forward, releasing the tension in them and transferring it into Yoshimitsu's body.

Should the strike hit, Aimi assumed that the beast would be stunned at least long enough for him to continue the assault with a smart kick to the gut, powerful enough to send Yoshimitsu flying backwards through the street towards the barrier that would contain him. If the kick were successful, Aimi would dash as quick as he could to the Genma's position and grab a hold of it's throat before he landed on the ground, pinning him back against the magenta tenkujutsu barrier and hoisting him up from off the ground. "You're no god. You're not even a man," the Kaguya would taunt, touting his perceived superiority over the monster who had taken over the Tsukino's body.
Jutsu UsedShow
[Strong Fist Style • Demon Shout]
B-Ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 35 Strength and Taijutsu
An open palmed strike, the users tenses their body up and pulls their arms together at their side. At the user's discretion, they will throw their arms forward with their hands held together at the wrists, palms facing outwards, one hand pointing down and the other up, exerting all of the tension in their body into the opponents'. Should the strike hit, the opponent will be sent flying backwards and stunned for a post, losing control of their balance and falling limp to the ground. This effect only takes place if the opponents (Strength + Stamina)/2 is less than the user's Strength stat. This attack can also be used against walls and structures and leaves a massive, skull shaped imprint on what it hits.
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
Zao
Posts: 2243
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Zao » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:34 am

In the far distance, simply observing the rampage of the young shinobi who'd lost control over the genma within him was a white and blue robed figure. The figure was the current Mizukage as a long sigh slipped through the bearded man's lips now as he floated a few hundred meters over the rubble laden area created between the initial loss of control and then the intervention of the white cloaked Aimi. The old man had arrived a short few moments after the swordsman, having be notified of the situation by the information network within the village and his own personal guard. Having gathered his robe and hat he left the tower and descended upon the last know area in which the village's weapon was reported, if no one else was capable of dealing with the genma than he would need to take action to 'calm him'.

The partial destruction of the area in which the two fought was honestly little or even no concern to the old man as he watched on with the pair of half open golden eyes looking on from underneath the brim of the large hat he wore. A faint smile hung on the man's thin lips that were almost concealed by his crimson beard at the moment, impressed to find that the Kaguya had grown much since the first time the two of them had meet a number of years ago. Though little more than acquaintances even to this point he was able to recognize strength with only a simple glance along with experience, both could be found present on this shinobi. Plus there seemed to be an unspoken connect between the two shinobi that made since with the information he'd collected on the deemed important ninja within the village shortly after assuming his current role.

"I'll just watch the show for now, genma are always so arrogant but it was us who overthrew their reign and took control over this world..." Kasai couldn't help but shake his head slightly from one side to the other a few times at the truly arrogant words from the genma who'd currently managed to take over its host. Even today there were many people who didn't know or even understand he long history and connection between the genma spirit and humans. If needed the man would step in to swiftly deal with the beast but he felt that from what Aimi had shown so far he was simply attempting to incite the beast to focus on him and not on escape. Even the short time the pair had been engaged had given the village security units time to clear the neighboring area and develop a large cordon to prevent escape. Now the situation was left solely in the future Bannin's hands to handle and prove his worth...
CharactersShow
Yami Kasai - Kiri's Black Reaper - Future Mizukage
Saisuko Zao - Suna's Spirit Tamer - Future Bannin
Sato - Dragon Country C-Rank
Hyōryū - A-Rank Missing Nin
Hatashiai - Iwa Jounin - Spiritual Duelist

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:49 pm

In the distance a very powerful man lingered and watched, taking great intrigue over the ensuing battle but not wishing to intervene as he appeared acceptably pleased with the Kaguya whom was on the complete and total offensive against the raging beast aiming to get free of its shackles. As such the Mizukage simply continued to watch as it was a mere spectacle put on just for him, though the man was certainly ready to interject at a moments notice with great speed and power if need be.

As Kasai watched Aimi continued his barrage along with his blasphemous, rage inducing words that potentially wounded the genma more than any of the man's jutsu as in a way they did make sense and yet Yoshimitsu could not accept them as truth; it was all vile human trickery and great misunderstandings of which the great Genma would surely correct the very moment he... they where freed.
"You think what you will but it is only a matter of time until I am free of these pesky chains and show you the true might of the greatest spirits to ever live!" the beast bellowed back in return, though it would appear to be for naught as the fire ended and the human monster moved into what he seemed to truly be adapt at.

Aimi avoided the terrakinesis barrage of rock and landed before the outraged beast whereupon he full on slammed it, causing a bunch of shock before then kicking it and its stolen body with great force, sending the bony figure flying into the maroon barrier which sent shivers down its spine before repelling it back to the ground though not for very long as the attacker swiftly caught up and pinned the vile creature against said barrier sending more and more chills down its back.
"You... Think... This... Can... Stop me!" Yoshimitsu slowly gowned, no longer fearing what may happen as he could feel he was so close to his real power, as such he started flailing, kicking and even lashing out with the now spiky, whip-like tails anything that could force the man off of him.

"Nishiki!" a powerful, stern and yet concerned fatherly voice suddenly rang out across the area causing the beast to suddenly stop and turn as best as it could only to see a silvery fox glad in a black, battle worn mission suited kimono land beside the duo.
The man came in close, his eyes piercing but welcoming at the same time which caused a strange shudder to run through the stolen body unlike even those caused by the strange maroon barrier.
"I came as fast as I could as such do not truly know all the details, however I did indeed find Katsumi, your mother already moved into a hospital" the man's voice remained stern but fatherly "Now I can understand the gist of things and if her condition is the root cause of this then surely you can see with me being here that all is fine, she will make a full recovery" the man began to speak up as if putting pressure on the Gemna, wishing to pierce through to the inside with is words "Now where is that iron will this very man has been teaching you?" he almost began to yell "She is fine and so too should you be!" his words where indeed powerful as he swiped across with his right hand, even causing a thin slice of wind to radiate from his claws and nick the boy's face beneath all the chakra.

Once he was done speaking Akifumi's eyes pierced the boy's soul once more and his seven tails all flared up with great pride and power, shaking the demon to the very core as it looked on with a hidden grimace shrouded by the swiftly repaired chakra.
Deep within Nishiki could feel himself floating within the darkness, his body limp and sleepy as his eyelids once again crept open under a heavy weight to peak at the small shining light in the distance.
"Fa... ther..." the body muttered in the dark mindspace, unsure what he really heard as it seemed the fox's words from outside where simply a blurred rumbling and yet he could somehow tell whose voice it was.
"sSshHhheeEeE.... I-i-isss... F-fFiiIiInnNe..." echoed right through him, causing him to slowly look up, pushing to sit up and truly look at the white light but it was all too much, he was too weak, it was too heavy, it was just too much work and he slowly started to sink again.

Unfortunately it seemed the boy was still quite a bit lost and Yoshimitsu suddenly pulled himself back together and began flailing about again, aiming kicks and whacks of the the tail against Aimi with full force.
"Shut up you pathetic man, your pathetic son is so weak and is now lost to me!" the beast forced a shout in return before then going for a nice bite out of the man that pinned him.
Akifumi just scoffed and glanced over at the brute with a knowing grin before moving to get out of the way, thinking it was time for a little bit more pain even though it was indeed his son's body for he knew he had to do whatever it took to get the boy back and he was sure he would for there was no other reason for the spirit to suddenly freeze at his appearance.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:00 am

Aimi had no way of knowing that Kasai was watching his every action nor would he have cared if he did know. The Kaguya was focused, a finely honed blade in the midst of it's duties. That the Mizukage was present would have meant nothing more to the jounin than the knowledge that should he fail, another would take his place. Such was the training that he'd been put through since he was a boy.

As Yoshimitsu thrashed and lashed out at him, Aimi simply stood and took it. In truth the cuts brought on by those many tails and claws didn't even hurt all that much. Yoshimitsu's spines were sharp and his flailing was intense and unorganized. He wasn't trying to do any real damage to the white haired jounin, he was simply trying to get loose. Thus the Kaguya's grip remained as cold steel against his throat even as his torso received cut after cut, his arm gored and slashed and blood fell down from his body on to the ground below. The jounin doubted that they were even all that deep of cuts.

"No, but I know I can!" the proud ninja boasted, intending to follow up his words with further action when another ninja joined them. Like Yoshimitsu, Aimi's head turned towards the new personage and to the Kaguya he was entirely new. He'd never seen this man before in his life but he could tell immediately by the tail, of which there was certainly at least one, that this man was a Tsukino. It didn't take him too long to figure out that this silver-haired fox had some sort of connection to Nishiki, be it his teacher, a family member or something else Aimi couldn't say. He had enough influence over the boy inside to stop the beast from thrashing and for that the jounin was grateful. Despite the cuts being shallow, they were plentiful and any time he was allowed to regenerate was appreciated.

During this brief respite, Aimi tried to figure out just who the man was to Nishiki. Perhaps a cousin of some sort? A brother maybe? His gaze was hard and quizzical towards the silver fox, and his thoughts on the matter were only surface level, but all the same it puzzled him. Having no siblings of his own, or cousins for that matter, the concept of having someone closely related to you by blood was a curious thing to him. The thought did occur to him that this man might be Nishiki's father but he had no time to dwell on it. Yoshimitsu became active once more.

His head snapped back towards the Genma as it spoke out against the Tsukino man and it's thrashing began once more, attempting to bite into Aimi's arm despite the jounin's hold upon his throat - the nature of the beast shining through. 'Disgusting,' the Kaguya thought to himself as he reached down with his left hand, grabbing on to the hilt of his sword and pulling it out and upwards to drive the pommel into Yoshimitsu's gut, using enough strength to break bone. Slamming the sword back fully into it's sheath, Aimi pulled the Genma off of the barrier that he was pinned up against and turned around, holding the beast up in the air by its' throat. With a grunt of effort to fight back to pain of his many cuts Aimi choke-slammed the beast down to the ground below, hard enough to form a small crater where the beasts' bony shoulders made impact, all while keeping his hand upon Yoshimitsu's throat.

Lifting the beast back up onto it's feet, Aimi would let go of his throat and reach down to grab a hold of his sword once more. With a lightning swift draw and sheath, the jounin created a small spherical shock-wave between the two of them, one that would leave the Genma stunned long enough for the jounin to grab a hold of Yoshimitsu's face, pull his head back and thrust his arm forward to send him flying across the street! With a small sigh Aimi gave glance back to the Tsukino man who had stepped aside before reasserting his attention back towards Yoshimitsu. He calmly walked towards his foe, prepared to take whatever measures were necessary to contain this beast.

Jutsu UsedShow
*[Iaido • Hilt Strike]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 8 Speed
A simple technique, Hilt Strike is designed for moments when the target is to close for the user to fully draw their sword. Gripping their hilt in a downward dagger position, the user will quickly draw their blade out as far as they can, and use the butt of the hilt to strike their target in an attempt to push them back and set them up for their other attacks.

[Strong Fist Style • Chokeslam]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
A grappling slam technique, the user reaches out and grabs the opponent by the throat, squeezing tightly. The user then lifts the opponent up into the air by their throat and slams them down onto the ground, keeping a hold of them until the technique is complete.

[Iaido • Dragon Howl Flash]
C-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 35 Speed, 35 Strength
In a reversal of what Iaido is based upon, this technique is utelized by sheathing the blade rather than drawing it. Utelizing a practice known as Shinsoku Nōtōjutsu (God-speed Sheathing), the user quickly sheathes their sword, typically about as fast as they could draw it, and in doing so at such blinding speeds creates a miniature sonic boom that spreads out in a 2x2x2 meter area. Anyone within this area aside from the user with a Strength stat less than 20 is stunned by this shockwave for one post.

[Strong Fist Style • Denial]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 15 Strength
A counter grapple technique, the user waits for an opponent to strike at them before stepping out of the way. Once the user has successfully dodged the attack, they will extend their arm forward and grab a hold of the targets' face. The user then pulls their arm back, pulling the target's head as they do, before thrusting their arm forward, sending them flying backwards.
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
Zao
Posts: 2243
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Zao » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:38 pm

The white cloaked man with the royal blue markings exhaled out of habit, not really the need to as this elemental filled body of his no longer had such needs like that. Both arms remained folded over one another upon his broad chest at this point in time seeing the containment section had already started to make their move erecting a capture point, they truly weren't very useful in the traditional fashion of shinobi combat but they were quite the necessity for keeping control over the genma sealed within their host. Their art allow for a genma to be contained and ultimately calmed down or repressed within the host without someone of Kasai's or Aimi's level accidently killing the young host in the process of stomping such a rampage. The black gloved hand reached up not to stroke the fully crimson beard upon the Mizukage's face as he silently observed the situation as a dim earthen hue of chakra outlined his body.

'Seems that things are a under control…' With a gentle, unconscious nod of his head the man allowed for his body, under precise control of his chakra, to begin a gliding descent towards the conflict at the moment that Aimi demonstrated his near perfect body control before delivering a powerful kick that launched the out of control young man flying a number of yards. A perfect kick which had the exact amount of strength to achieve the bare man's goal as the genma was kicked precisely into the waiting containment squads barrier trapping Yoshimitsu inside. More than analyzing the spirit host and its reaction the trained eyes of the former hunter-nin were locked on to the swordsman as the figure moved with such power, grace, and speed arriving only a brief moment later to continue his 'discipling' of the spirit host's out of control spirit now. Even with the violent flailing and thrashing about from the genma the wounds seemed minor and were even starting to heal in front of Kasai's eyes.

Though seemed to recall working with the man once perhaps in the past, his eyes closing for a moment to try and remember but failing to recall off the top of his head the memory, just from the short display of the man against the spirit beast it was easily to disconcert the caliber of shinobi that Aimi was. 'Hmm, I'll have to read more into the man's feat when I return. But from what I've seen here he could fill that role with our others out adventuring the world...' He wouldn't voice his thoughts out loud now as he landed in the middle of the deserted and damaged street just outside of the maroon barrier that held the beast within it caged securely. But what he was considering was the gap in their bannin ranks currently, while he wouldn't necessarily promote the man on just his actions here as honestly he felt that the man wasn't even really trying, he was the kind of shinobi who could be considered as a prime candidate.

"Sir!" At his side a shadow seemed to slither out of the rubble before it grew into the shape of a white masked figure who gave a slight bow to his commander and chief, this was one of the personal body guards assigned to Kasai sense assuming the role as Kage. Glancing only sideways to him without moving his head from the events occurring within the Tenku barrier he spoke as if he had summoned the man to his side in that moment. "Bring that man's records to my desk, I think he might be one of the shinobi I've been looking for." This caused for the shadowy figure to turn his masked face towards the barrier and Aimi giving a subtle nod before turning back to the village ruler and sinking back down into his own shadow before slithering away after a brief moment. A slightly smirk grew on the large man's face as the golden gaze shifted back onto the now three figures within the barrier with the arrival of the host's father now, a face he knew from the records about the village's two hosts.

In Kiri fashion the man hadn't come to 'save' the boy, but to reprimand him and this seemed to be something that he left he powerful swordsman to do, this was actually something that truly pleased the old timer as it brought him back to a time when he'd grown up. Perhaps some people found it hard to imagine but the village was without a doubt softer than it had been during his time as a young shinobi over four decades ago. It was at this point that Kasai allowed for each arm to relax and the gloved hands to fall to each side now and the man's dim layer of chakra around his body faded and his appeared completely like a normal person physically. His steps seemed a bit heavy, this due to the current earthen body that lay hidden from normal sight, as he walked with a rather slow and almost methodical pace that gave off a bit of pressure for those who encountered him as he passed right through the barrier itself watching the man literally choke slam the host into the ground.

The faint smirk still lingering on his lips as he stopped himself from approaching to close leaving a near twenty meter gap in order to allow the man to do what he needed to do before Aimi launched the creature across the street. Such strength and will to do what ever was needed in order to complete this 'mission' that he was on was a welcome sight for the old man as he adjusted his gaze to follow the genma who had been sent flying across the street...'How fun.'
CharactersShow
Yami Kasai - Kiri's Black Reaper - Future Mizukage
Saisuko Zao - Suna's Spirit Tamer - Future Bannin
Sato - Dragon Country C-Rank
Hyōryū - A-Rank Missing Nin
Hatashiai - Iwa Jounin - Spiritual Duelist

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Neither person noticed the godly being known as the Mizukage as of yet leaving the battle to rage on as Aimi laid the beat down on the stolen boy, slamming him into the ground and even sending him flying all the way to the other side of the barrier where he collapsed in pain but in turn also shook the boy further to the core which alerted the consciousness once more.
"Nishiki!" called out the now anxious but still stern father, shaking Nishiki's consciousness even further as the voice reverberated through him in unison with the physical pain.
"You must release the control the genma has over you!" Akifumi called out further as he dashed along the side and approached
"Recall what I said; your mother is okay and will recover, if that is the basis of this outburst then you must act on it and ease it with an iron will that I know Kaguya Aimi has been bestowing upon you" he spoke out encouragingly as best as he could.
"Or are so going to allow these senseless beatings from said sensei to continue?" he questioned, trying to reason in whichever way he could

As the elder fox spoke the words began to form stirring rumblings within the darkness of Nishiki's mind as he found himself jerking up and looking around confused, his consciousness still very much in a daze.
"Father?" the boy questioned himself as he tried to get a sense of what was being said, then he finally locked onto a light shining in the dark causing him to float toward it and peer through whereupon doing so he could see a blurred figure that looked like his dad.
Seeing the figure he shot back in shock and held onto his head as he began to struggle with what was happening, however the pressure of the darkness still shrouded his thoughts and dazed him.

With these internal happenings occurring the great spirit began to move and shakily stumble to its feet; the weakened body staggered and wavered as rose up and the black balls all floated back into formation behind him.
"Shut... up!" Yoshimitsu yelled, shooting a hidden yet very visible scowl towards the older Tsukino before turning to look at the slowly approaching topless brute, chakra welling up once more as rage really began to overflow.
"Die!" it then screamed as a trifecta of elements formed into a chaotic ball before the beast's shaking right arm before being fired off.
However the genma seemed to suddenly flinch and stagger backwards, if only a little, sending the ball askew as it rocketed only in the generic direction of Aimi before exploding into a mass of chaotic energy; crackling sounds could be heard as it spread like burning fire, enveloped with the force of water and cut with the strength of wind.

During this Akifumi had already backed off away from the incoming attack with a grimacing look upon his face, though it was also at this point that he finally noticed the Mizukage descending down outside the barrier perhaps ready to intervene.
"NISHIKIII!" the old fox then bellowed once more, thinking it was best to push now more than ever before things could shift into Kasai's hands and possibly put his son at risk of absolute consequences.
This yell caused the beast to momentarily glance back at the man as it then suddenly gripped its head with its shaking right hand, itself still not having noticed the Kage and in pure shocking pain.
Deep within the fox's voice came across plain and clear as the white light shone brighter and the boy's name rang through him, which in turn brought back all the other words that where previously muffled to him and so too came the sorrow as flashes of mother appeared before him but what followed sorrow was reprieve as said words began to make sense to him; She is fine; His mother is alive.

That was when it became clear that he was perhaps alert enough thanks to the shock to just about misdirect the bomb from before, proving that Yoshimitsu was now losing control as Nishiki finally started to manage to rise towards the light as it strengthened and shone brighter within him.
However the shackles where too loose to surrender now and so the beast thrust forward as its stolen arms swiped out and to the side forming a crazed, enraged stance as it yelled at top note itself.
"NOOO!" its scream bellowed out like a proper demon, its head tilted back before lunging forwards again to stare at wherever Aimi was.
As the beast screamed its chakra began to well up once again, perhaps pushing for another explosive jutsu but also perhaps generally trying to force more and more to push beyond and takeover as its arms slowly raised and pointed forwards.
Meanwhile Akifumi watched on and also turned to look at Aimi to see how he was, though he was certain the man was too much of a brute to even be effected by such a chaotic maelstrom even if he did get caught up in the explosion and as such the Tsukino mostly looked to see what such a brute would do next as he suspected that one last beating would be required of the man.

Then again Kasai lingered and approached from outside, causing Akifumi to also turn and look to see what such a grand man would do as his move if any which was quite possibly to leave it up to Aimi and himself but if not then he did not yet wish to think what trouble he could cause his son.
Off Topic
Suiton • Katon • Fuuton • Mighty Phantom Beast Bomb; Enveloping Burning Slicer
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prequisites: Form 2 or Higher Basic Genma
Nishiki will channel Suiton, Katon and Fuuton chakra together into a single, chaotic ball of energy about 45cm in diameter which he will then blast out at 20 speed.
This ball will then explode after traveling 30m or upon impact with 20 strength of force over 8mx8mx8m size, spreading chaotic energy that envelops, ignites and cuts everything caught within the explosion
The strength of the passives is reduced as such the energy envelops at 7 strength, ignites at 3 speed, inflicting 2nd degree burns as it does so and cuts at 5 strength.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Desperation was a powerful and dangerous motivator for anyone; let alone a Genma. As Aimi slowly approached the thus far felled beast he kept his gaze glued upon the stolen body that the monster of many elements was now inhabiting. Even as the silver fox ran past him and towards the Genma host, yelling all the while to try and break through to Nishiki, his eyes were upon his target. There was no need to look at the Tsukino elder after all as he would fall into the jounin's line of sight soon enough. Most assuredly of all was the Kaguya's lack of notice of the Mizukage entering the scene given that the leader of all ninja within Kirigakure didn't feel the need to announce his presence. All the better to help Aimi keep his focus.

Of course Yoshimitsu, though hurt, was not down for the count and went on the counterattack as soon as he was able. Stumbling to his feet and channeling a large amount of chakra, Aimi knew that he must have been close to breaking his hold over Nishiki. In the past he'd simply been able to physically overpower the beast and force it to retreat back into the pink Tsukino's body out of the fear of death but this encounter was different from those. Never before had Yoshimitsu's grasp on his host been so complete. Aimi had been laboring under the assumption that this time around the Genma wouldn't release it's hold on Nishiki - even unto death. Therefore it was imperative that the beast use as much of it's chakra as possible in order to weaken it's hold. It was the only chance that Nishiki had in his eyes.

Thus it was with mixed feelings that the Kaguya came to a halt in the sealed off street at the sight of Yoshimitsu preparing another attack. He exhaled and relaxed his body, feeling the warmth of his own fire still burning a building beside him and taking comfort in the warmth. While Yoshimitsu gathered his chakra into the chaotic orb Aimi gathered chakra into his leg muscles and the muscles in his back connecting his wings. He knelt down and waited for the moment that the attack would come at him before leaping into the air and slamming his wings downward, ascending twenty meters into the air in the blink of an eye and all together dodging the attack directed at him by Yoshimitsu!

While in the air Aimi looked down at the ball of writhing chaos twelve meters below him as it made contact with the tenkujutsu barrier that had been behind him. The mixture of air, fire and water was truly impressive. Combining three separate elements into a harmonious attack like that was something that he couldn't truly fathom given his limited use of elemental ninjutsu. The closest approximation he could fathom was his napalm ninjutsu, and even that was a fusion of two elements to make something new. Combining three elemental forces together while keeping them separate in order to perform specific functions all at once... it was something that was beyond the jounin's understanding of ninjutsu.

Yet it wasn't out of reach for Nishiki. Turning away from the maelstrom behind him and looking back down at Yoshimitsu's raging form, Aimi had a sudden moment of clarity in which he knew that some day his student might well be able to wield such ninjutsu for himself and perhaps even more. If he could control Yoshimitsu. As it stood it was up to Aimi to control the beast for the moment and so as the elemental spirit beast charged forward, Aimi turned fully in the air towards him and grabbed a hold of his sheath with his left hand while his right moved over the front of his body and smacked the guard of his long sword which sent it flying out and downwards like a bolt of lightning, the blade impaling the ground roughly a meter in front of the bellowing Yoshimitsu. He then flew forward until he was over his blade and crossed his arms behind his back and grabbing a hold of his right wrist with his left hand. Then he dropped down from the sky, landing upon the pommel of his blade and standing to meet the beast with wings fanned out to his sides.

With the cold efficiency of his taijutsu prowess on display, Aimi would lightly jump up from his blade and spin in the air, bringing his right leg around and driving his heel against the side of Yoshimitsu's head. As he fell down to the ground and landed upon the balls of his left foot he would spin once more and drive his foot into the Genma's gut before lifting him up off of the ground and swinging him upwards in an arch before finally slamming him down onto the ground directly next to his sword with his foot pinned squarely upon his skeletal chest. All of this was performed with a controlled, restrained measure so as not to accidentally kill or even seriously injure Nishiki underneath. While his strength might have been measured, his speed was not. To Yoshimitsu - and anyone else whose eyes were not sharp enough to follow his speed - Aimi would have simply been a blur of motion and pain as the beast was transported from a standing position to a prone one.

Unclasping his arms from behind his back, Aimi would then grab a hold of the hilt of his sword and pull it out from the street, keeping his eyes on Yoshimitsu below his feet, and pointing the blade at the silver Tsukino. "Stay back, if you know what's good for Nishiki - if you know what's good for the village," he warned, his tone and bloody visage hinting at the seriousness of what he was about to do. Swinging the blade back around, Aimi pointed it down at the captured Genma and placed his left hand upon the pommel before lowering the blade and placing the tip directly against the beasts' throat. "I'm going to say this once, Yoshimitsu: Return to your cage, release your host. Waste my time and try to attempt to escape me again and you will be made to suffer." At this, the jounin pressed downward on his blade, beginning to pierce and crack the skeletal exoskeleton of the Genma to demonstrate the sincerity of his words. His blue eyes burned brightly in the light of the fires he had created all around them, the light of the flames dancing over his bloodied torso and red-stained cloak. Somewhere a burnt building beam screamed and gave way, collapsing on itself and sending embers flying in the air around them like rain.

"Decide."

Jutsu UsedShow
[Ninpou • Launch]
C-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: C-Ranked Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings
Focusing chakra into the muscles of their legs and around their wings, the user leaps into the air while slamming their wings downward with great force. The combined force of these movements accelerates their body upwards with Speed equal to the user's and allows them to reach the maximum height of their Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings in an instant.

[Mugen • Hilt Spear]
C-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
The user smacks the hilt of their blade with a powerful strike which releases the blade inside the sheath to launch forwards, either sending the sword flying forward pommel first or spinning the blade around, aiming down to stab into the first surface it comes across. The user may use this technique from multiple angles to form multiple ways of attacking. The distance that the sword can travel is equal to the user's Strength in meters and strikes equal to the user's Strength.

Unworthy
B-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
Some foes are worth going all out again, others are Unworthy. To assume this Stance, the user simple folds their arms behind their back, grabbing a hold of their dominant wrist with their less dominant hand. Using this Stance, the user is able to use any Taijutsu Maneuver that requires the use of the user's arms with their legs instead, within reason of course. Certain grapples and techniques are simply impossible to perform with the legs, as feet do not have the capabilities of grabbing things in such a way that hands do. But, with enough skill, most techniques can be performed with the legs as a substitute as a testament to the user's superior taijutsu prowess.

Restraint
D-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
There is a time and a place to show off one's full potential, and a time for Restraint. Using this Stance, every strike that the user makes will only hit with half of the user's Strength. This applies to all Taijutsu Maneuvers that the user uses while maintaining this Stance. This Stance can be maintained indefinitely, or broken after as much as a single post.

[Strong Fist Style • Fisherman Slam]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 15 strength
A combination strike and slam technique, the user must first drive their fist into an opponent's stomach. Once connected, the user will use their great strength to lift them up off of the ground. The user will then turn, if the user's Strength is greater than the opponent's, carrying the opponent as they do, and throw the opponent onto the ground behind them by lifting them up in an arch and slamming them down onto the ground.
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Aimi had simply leapt over the chaotic ball of energy and flew away from the explosion resulting from it, though he did appear to look upon it for a moment before turning to face the raging beast once more.
Then with great proficiency the almost naked man propelled a sword down right before said beast, whereupon doing so then landed atop the pommel with a full blown display of his wings and overwhelming stature before skilfully slamming his heel into its face followed by another slam right into the gut in an a fashion akin to something like that of a monstrous, brutal pirouette.

Yoshimitsu's surge of chakra petered out almost immediately upon taking the blows, its channelling too much to handle in such a dire situation but even the danger was not quite over as the brute of a man then lifted the tiring demon up and slammed it hard into the ground where it was then pinned to the ground with the sword swiftly thrust towards its throat amongst a flurry of demanding words.

Though Aimi likely had no intention of pushing much further and killing the stolen boy, it was still quite the pickle that the genma was now in as a sharp edge was beginning to push through the chakra coating and dig into flesh in a very dangerous way.
However it seemed this dire situation truly was the end in Yoshimitsu's mind, though he dare not admit to being forced in such a situation, as such one reckless ploy came to mind as he came to the unwanted conclusion that perhaps he could give up this life and perhaps be reborn again even if it took 1000s of years to do so but then perhaps the brute would surrender at the thought of needing to cause death.

"You think-" Yoshimitsu finally began to slowly utter, urging what strength he had to actually push up and force the sword to begin to sink further in only to suddenly freeze and get interrupted.
"NIshiki!" the concerned fatherly fox called out once again as he approached the pair, feeling the pain over what was happening to his son.
"Enough is enough, now is the time to take back control and prove you are still worthy, prove your strength to me as my son and stop this madness at the hands of your sensei" the man pleading with the unconscious boy once more, though he words also drifted to the spirit and the man holding him down as he did not wish to see things go any further.
"Nishiki, I know I'm very busy but I know there is more strength to you than this and I know the very man threatening the vile beast that has stolen your body has instilled a lot of that strength so now is the last chance to own it and stop this rampage before anything goes further than it already is" he continued to speak, perhaps working as the beats began to tremble and its rage suddenly absent.

Deep within the awakened boy could now truly begin to feel and approach the light as more and more pierced through the darkness, giving strength to his will as he truly took in his father's words and accepted what must be done.
"S-sen... sei..." a frail but oddly cheerful voice spoke out from the still powered boy as demonic eyes faded under the chakra, filling back up with the usual youthful eyes.
"Fa- fath...eerr..." he then spoke further, tilting his head as much as he could to glance at the silvery fox whom approached with caution over hearing the change in voice.
"Noooooooo!" bellowed Yoshimitsu once again, though this time completely internally for his control had slipped away and he was now pushed back into the depths of their shared mind space.
It was within that space that Nishiki suddenly got up, propelling the giant bony being off and away from him as he stood proud with a newly resolved iron will.
"No more, this ends now" the boy spoke internally towards the beast as he looked up with stern eyes.
"Gagh, you used more of your fowl human tricks-" Yoshimitsu tried to complain and make up excuses but the boy would not have it.
"Ha! If you say so" the boy mocked not unlike the beast used to do, taking in and feeling the power flowing through him; raiton and doton where now added on top of the other three elements for a complete ensemble.
"So this is what it is like?" he mentally whispered to himself before pushing on "Well now I am in complete control and I promise to never let this sort of thing happen again, so you best get used to living here, a part of me"
"Ha, you promise? Like that time you promised we would be friends" Yoshimitsu tried to interject but it seemed not to faze the lad.
"I suppose I did say that didn't I?" Nishiki questioned in return "I suppose that offer is still on the table, it would be better for you over living in solitary no? Either way its up to you on how you wish to live so long you're behaving" he commented further, though the beast had gone quiet by this point as it seemed he had gone into a deep sulking mood that could mean he may not even interact for a log time if at all from now on.
"Either way, I know I am in control now and I know I cannot fear you any more and now its time to put a stop to all this mess happening out there" Nishiki commented one last time.

With their mental conversation over the jinchuuriki got a feel of the new well of power within before finally severing the bond of chakra flowing between the two, in turn causing their world to settle but in an all new way; the rumbling, shattering earth settled, the flashing lightning stop striking down, the chaotic torrent of wind calmed, the burning jets of flame stopped erupting and the whole area quietened to a magical fog with a delightful drizzle of rain.

The old way with the twin bubbles was too out of fear and presented a lack of control whereas now they properly shared one space with a simple shroud of mist separating the two; each simply looking at a vague shadowy figure that was unable to properly reach the other, not without the smaller's say so anyway.
"There" Nishiki quickly commented one time, though Yoshimitsu disappeared into the mist without a single reply leaving the boy wondering if he would even see the spirit ever again.

Thus as the mental activity went on in reality the newly soft spoken beast remained still and quiet for a very short moment before suddenly apearing to downsize; the back balls scattered on the floor from behind contorted and sucked back into the ball atop the crowned head, though that one soon dissipated and sunk into the main chakra which then began to peel away from the Tsukino's skin and clothes, the bony points sinking into his skull soon followed by his hips, elbows, ribs and the black rods in his wrists all whilst chakra continued to peel away and turn lighter and lighter as it turned into a deep magenta (a great contrast to the dark grey).
"Ss-sorry-y" Nishiki just about audibly muttered as the flare of magenta sucked into the glowing seal on his stomach, his teary eyes looking up at both Aimi and Akifumi who in turn simply nodded with a grateful smile upon his face.

User avatar
Golnax
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Golnax » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:02 pm

It was over; the crisis was settled for now.

As Yoshimitsu rose to try and defy him, Aimi's body tensed up as he prepared to do what he had always planned on doing should such a situation occur: sever the left arm of Nishiki from his body, thus injuring Yoshimitsu and hopefully putting him in his place. The same would have been done for each of his limbs, the Kaguya simply didn't care. Limbs could be grown back with medical ninjutsu. A few months in the hospital would have been a small price to pay on Nishiki's part in order to keep the Genma contained, and as for Aimi? It wouldn't have weighed any heavier on his conscience than any other action he'd ever taken to serve and protect the village.

Of course such actions were unnecessary, as the defiant Genma froze up as the silvery fox spoke up once more, making a final attempt to reach Nishiki inside of the bony husk that now encased the fox - a final attempt that seemed to work. Before Aimi's eyes after the older Tsukino spoke, Yoshimitsu began to be pulled back into Nishiki as the boy spoke. The chakra died down, the bones seemingly melted away, the black rods and balls all vanished slowly as Aimi kept his foot on top of Nishiki and his sword at the boy's throat. Until at last all that remained underneath him was the boy he had been training for a long while now. It was only after he'd seen the pink fox's face that he knew that he'd done his job... yet something didn't feel quite right.

Letting out a sigh, Aimi pulled his sword up and away from Nishiki's throat and swung it around before replacing it into it's sheath. He took his foot off of Nishiki's chest and stepped onto the warm street. Adrenaline pumped through his every vein and tingled his every muscle. He could feel his heart beat in his ears and chest. The crackle of the fires he'd started filled his hearing. He took another deep breath that filled and puffed his chest out, then let it out slowly before looking back down at Nishiki for a moment. He thought about saying something to the boy as he stared at him for a few moments, but nothing seemed right. Then he turned towards the silver fox and facing the taller shinobi full on and his arm shot forward, his hand grasping onto the man's throat and squeezing tightly.

"Madness? It's by my hand your son lives! I directed the ninja outside of the barrier to empty this part of the village to isolate the Genma and put up the barrier! I was the first one on the scene that was able to do so much as distract the beast! I am the reason that you didn't lose a son today on top of potentially losing another family member!" That was it. Aimi's pride had been hurt by the man's words he'd spoken to try and reach his son. All of the effort he'd expended had not been done just so a ninja he had deemed lesser than himself could dub it 'madness' - especially after he had ignored his order to stay back not only for the good of his son but for Kirigakure as a whole!

Pulling the silver fox's face further down towards his own the Kaguya would look the man directly in the eyes while their noses were only a couple of inches apart from one another. "Question my methods again without showing the same resolve to contain the threat that is Yoshimitsu ever again and I will personally remind you of what lengths we are meant to go to in order to serve this village!"

With his fire-filled warning issued, Aimi let go of the man's neck and took a step back, breathing deep once again and letting it out through his nose. he gestured back towards Nishiki behind him, saying, "Get him to his mother, BEFORE the masked shinobi question him. We don't need to risk the Genma getting loose again before Nishiki knows what you're saying is true." His final instructions, as far as he was concerned, given, Aimi turned away from both of them and stopped for a moment in the street, having finally taken notice of a third man who had arrived at some point during the fray. He didn't recognize the man entirely, but the red hair did stick out in his mind. He recalled not too terribly long ago when he'd seen the man while he had been overseeing the training between Kirigakure's other jinchuriki, but that was all.

A simple snort was all that he'd give in regards to greeting the man. As far as he knew he was just another shinobi who'd shown up late to the party and done nothing to help contain Yoshimitsu. Fanning his wings and jumping into the air Aimi took flight and started to head away from the scene. Where he was going he didn't quite know. To visit his parents, to be alone in his apartment and finish cooking, outside of the village to be on the lake for a while, outside of the mountainous walls that surrounded said lake in order to be truly alone - he didn't care. The fires would be put out by any number of the numerous shinobi who could use suiton. He owed the village nothing more than what'd he'd done for it today.

Aimi had earned some time to himself after all of this.


[EXIT]
#CC0C00
Training ThreadsShow

User avatar
WrightJustice
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Your father.
Contact:

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:21 am

Once Nishiki spoke his quiet words and began to transform back to normal, Aimi moved off of him and stepped aside with confidence that the rampage was now finally over. Though Akifumi's words finally struck the man as it seemed his pride in his methods sounded to be assaulted by them, as such the brute then turned to the elder fox and got right up into his face and even pulled him closer as he spouted his own rage filled words at the man.

The Tsukino was a little shocked but took the berating like a champ, simply noting to be careful with possibly demeaning the Kaguya's abilities in the future though he did not mean to say anything has a matter of disrespect as he was only trying to call out to his son and did not wish for things to need to go any further than they did.
Once Aimi had let go and stepped away, Akifumi did a slight bowing nod to the man as he told him to pick up his son and get away before anyone else came to interfere which the fox did respect.

With his sensei gone Nishiki slowly sat up, still in a bit of a daze as his father approached him a bit of a sullen look as the man seemed to be thinking over what would come next and perhaps he needed to take a hand at pushing his own son into a position where such a thing could not happen again but nonetheless he quickly put that aside for now and swiftly grew a smile instead.
"Can you stand?" the man asked in his stern fatherly way, to which the boy gently nodded and shakily stood up and leaned forward with his hands on his knees for a moment before finally getting fully upright.

Once his son began to stand, the older male looked around and scanned where he previously saw the Kage unsure if the reaper was still around followed by glancing at the barrier which had yet to come down which would be a bit of a nuisance.
"Right, hold on tight" the man then spoke as he moved to pick up his boy, whom once again gave a gentle nod and grabbed hold.
Though he wasn't fully certain of what the guards or their Kage wanted to do next, Akifumi did indeed respect the idea given to him by Aimi and so he crouched down and surged strength into his legs before suddenly springing up high above the barrier like a human rocket where he then propelled himself and his boy over the top with a few powerful kicks that essentially allowed him to "step" on the air.

With the duo over the barrier the elder continued to carry the younger as he dashed towards the hospital Katsumi was placed in, where they then all met up in her room with her giving a gentle kiss on her boy's head and a nice little hug between the three before they all talked for a bit about what was going on and such things.
It seemed Nishiki's mother would make a full recovery, though the damage caused a complete miscarriage of the unborn child which was still quite saddening for all but could be something to help build resolve and a strong will for everyone.

Meanwhile the guards and people outside began to take action as they brought down the unneeded barrier and called for a cleanup effort whilst some went and followed the jinchuuriki, keeping track of him to make sure everything was fine and others went back to the Mizukage to see what further actions the man wished to take such as moving in to reprimand the boy or testing if he was still truly the jinchuuriki they desired.

User avatar
Zao
Posts: 2243
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:00 pm

[OPEN] Mother...?!

Post by Zao » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:13 pm

The old man didn't both to interfere with anything going on with the situation at hand, it would appear that he wouldn't need to lift a finger in this instance as the other shinobi within the village were more than enough to put down the rabid genma host. "Young kids are so dramatic these days..." A light sigh couldn't help but find his way out of at the actions of Nishiki, even shaking his head as he continued to stand with powerful looking arms folded across the man's chest as he simply continued to observe. With enough persuasion from the white haired, barely clothed man the genma was suppress and it was quite possible from what he was able to tell from the boy was that he'd managed to gain a new level of control of the spirit within him. A win-win.

Even the bit of destruction that happened to this sector of the village was a miniscule price to pay for something like that to be the outcome of the events, it even brought up a few interesting points for the new Mizukage to mull over as he watched the scene finally come to a close. A shadowy pair of figures seemed to rise from the very ground itself on either side of Kasai in a half bowed position but the elderly shinobi didn't even both to look at them as he kept his golden gaze on the fleeing man and finally shifted towards the tailed shinobi as they also quickly departed the scene which had been caused by the genma host.

"Sir, should we take them into custody?" The masked figure on the right side of the Kage was the first to speak, his voice seemingly a bit distorted and deep from the mask that was currently concealing the figure's true appearance as he spoke to the crimson bearded man who appeared to tower over both himself and the other masked shinobi. "No need, it made my day a little interesting, actually." Kasai shook his head at the question brought forth to him by the bodyguard, instead he was thinking about the boy's control over his spirit and the true strength of the swordsman whom he recalled from before he left the village.

"We need more men like him who aren't afraid to demonstrate their strength...have him come to my office in the next day or two. I'd like to truly see what level his strength is at as this wasn't even a true test for that man..." An almost sinister like smile seemed to creep onto the scarred face of the old shinobi, perhaps he'd actually found some truly top of the line talent with this jounin swordsman. "And the genma host?" The figure on the man's left now also spoke, they couldn't just allow for this situation to go unpunished, could they? "Kek, speak with his father and have him brought to my office a week from now. Also bring me information on both of them..." The gloved right hand of the man lifted up to stroke the thick beard that concealed the majority of the old man's face as he thought about the situation.

"I'l be headed back, when you've collected the information I want then bring it to the office for me to look over..." An earthen glow outlined the large man before he turned and kicked off the ground soaring rapidly up and away from the destroyed district. A number of shinobi were also arriving on the scene to take care of the current state of disaster the area was suffering as the white and blue robed Kage turned into a dot in the sky before completely disappearing from sight of the two body guards. Each looked at one another and shook their heads, the new Kage was a bit different from the previous one but they still where loyal to the village and in turn the current Mizukage.

Both nodded and vanished without a word to carry out the task given down to them, one went to research Aimi and the other Nishiki, after completing that they could bring that information to Kasai. After that they would invite each to have a visit with the new Kage on orders for them to report...
CharactersShow
Yami Kasai - Kiri's Black Reaper - Future Mizukage
Saisuko Zao - Suna's Spirit Tamer - Future Bannin
Sato - Dragon Country C-Rank
Hyōryū - A-Rank Missing Nin
Hatashiai - Iwa Jounin - Spiritual Duelist

REPLY

Return to “Kiri”