Step One: The Beast

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Step One: The Beast

Post by Sia » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:12 pm

Taking a step forwards, Maido brought her hands into a triangle formation and bones began to spurt out from her hands in a wirey white corded pattern. She looked to the sky and a flock of birds loomed in the mist. Drawing upon their inspiration, she drew a crow of flame from her breath and released it in the next. In a dark descent of delinquent acts she frolicked through the courtyard. She admired then the scenery of her elder Maido's garden. Red roses, black thorns, white marble, lacquer, a pond. She stepped onto the next stone and began to surge her chakra flow. Releasing bones from her body, she launched the Bola and the dark flames forwards at her target. In a backpack, she danced away and batted at one and tucker away her hips and head from the other, rolling it off as she passed the target by.

In a leap, young Maido again slew together seals. Bones short forth in a flurry of motion, causing shrapnel debris to dling about as she assailed her target. Spinning, she dropped her hips again and swept her hook kick, grappling herself around and blindsided her target. She whipped forwards a smoke bomb, then disappeared for a moment. In a flash, she brought her needle to the targets neck and silently felt them enter their final sleep. She doused the body in a spew of octopus flame and acid, carving its head clean apart with a brandish of her whipped blade. She recoiled, repositioned her feet and hips, then brought out a knight and slammed her foot down onto the targets toes.

The target swung back, and Maido wove to the right, sending a bone into their side with the launch of her knuckles, then retrieving a splintered bone needle and sending it into their arm with her palm. She channeled chakra, then in the eyes of her target she began to dissolve. Her chakra had reached out, permeated, overflowed, ran through into her target's mind and slurred into their consciousness. Perverted, enticing, inciting illusion. She turned into a gaseous body of mist, disappearing from sight and repositioning slowly, quietly behind her target.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”