Jutsu training

Deleted User

Jutsu training

Post by Deleted User » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 pm

This is the custom Jutsu being trained in this thread:
Quote:
Hebi Bunshin no Jutsu • [Snakes Clone Technique]
Type: C-Rank Ninjutsu

The user will form handseals and cause Snakes to emerge from his body. These snakes will morph and form a clone of the user. The copy can serve as a spying tool or as means to confuse their opponent. The user can see using the eyes of the clone. The Bunshin can not use any Jutsu, but anyone who touches the Bunshin will be bitten by the morphed snakes. The clone falls apart into its component snakes when struck. Once hit, the clone can reform almost instantly as long as the user is within the range of 10 m. A maximum of two clones can be in the battlefield at any given moment.
Dokuja Zukameku walked into the training area. He took a deep breath and sigh. For days, he had been trying to think up some new Jutsu. Everyone from his clan knew and used the same jutsu, which just showed that Zukameku was considered to be just an average ninja. 'What would make me different from the others?' he thought aloud.

Beside him, Meretseger was lying on its stomach, just staring at Zukameku. Meretseger is a female snake summon who was also the friend of Zukameku. Even though she was only meant to be a combat companion, Zukameku also summoned her whenever he was bored. Meretseger hissed at Zukameku in Parcel-tongue, a language that only the Dokuja clan could understand and speak.

'Make my own custom Jutsu? It is very hard, and I am just a Genin.' Zukameku replied to his summon.

The snake continued to hiss, to people who did not know of the Dokujo clan, they would think that Zukameku must have lost a screws or two, to be talking to the snake.

'Start from the most basic Jutsu? Modify it to make it better?' Zukameku answered as he think of what the most basic Jutsu he is most adept with. After he thought of it, he did the Ram, Snake followed by the Tiger seal. Intangible copies of the Zukameku appeared beside him.

Now that Zukameku knew where the direction of his training should go, he must now find a way to make Bunshin no Jutsu better. Meanwhile, Meretseger simply look at the few illusion clones, not giving anymore advices, as custom jutsu should be thought up by the user himself.

Thinking about different type of Bunshinjutsu, Zukameku thought of the four main types (Bunshinjutsu using only chakra, Bunshinjutsu using a medium, Bunshinjutsu transforming another human or animal , Bunshinjutsu using genjutsu). Both the Bunshinjutsu using genjustsu and chakra, are really too hard for him to learn in a short period of time. Zukameku thought of using the Bunshinjutsu to transform Meretseger. But she wasn't Zukameku's pet and he preferred her in snake form.

All that left was Bunshinjutsu using a medium. The medium would have to be snakes since Zukameku came from the Dokuja Clan. Deciding to give it a try, he concentrated on all his chakra while he thought of all the snakes he had seen in his life. He imagined them emerging from his body, forming into a clone. In his mind, he also thought of all the hissing sound the snakes made as it emerged. Zukameku continued to think it through a few more times in order to make sure that he got it right. After that, he did the handseals, while he tried not to think of other things except for the snakes emerging.

After he done the seals, he looked to his side, he found one tiny green snake. 'How pathetic.' he said. The green snake was just slithering aimlessly. Meretseger was just looking at the snake beside his owner, trying not to laugh. She couldn't believe that her master would be that weak.

Then he retried again and again. After several attempts, he managed to make a snake clone. But it was unusable; the clone was clearly shorter than the original by a foot. Opponents could simply tell which the real one was easily. Since the Zukameku had made the clone came out, all that was left, was to increase the number of snakes emerged from him.

Finally, he managed to perfect the technique after a few more attempts. A clone stood beside him, with the same looks, also the same height and size. Trying to see how many clones he can manage with his new Jutsu, he tried the whole routine again, another clone appeared beside him. He tried it again, but nothing happened 'It seemed that my limit is at two clone with this Jutsu.' Zukameku said to Meretseger.

Now it was time to see what the clones could do. Zukameku concentrated in his mind to give commands to his clones; he wanted to see how powerful they would be. No Jutsu is useful unless the user knew the limits and its weakness.

Giving the command for the clone to cast some basic jutsu, nothing happened at all. The clones continued to stand beside him. But when Zukameku give the command to punch and kick, the clones hit the air in front of it. 'It seems that it cannot cast any Jutsu but can hit by kicking and punching.' Zukameku said. 'Not too bad.' Zukameku said to himself.

He walked over to one of his clone and gave it a pat. But the moment the pat connected, Zukameku immediately withdrew his hand. On his hand, there were tiny holes, just like snakes bites. 'It seems that it is both me and a ball of snakes at the same time. I can't imagine what will happen if I asked it to hug an opponent.' Zukameku muttered. The bites given by the snakes doesn't seemed to have any venom in them, it was just plain irritating.

Finally, it was to see limits the clones would have. Zukameku instructed the clone to run, while he remained at the spot. Both him and Meretseger looked at the clone as it ran further and further. Other ability of it was known to Zukameku, as the clone ran, he could see the scenery the clone was looking. Just when he was trying to pinpoint where the clone was by the image the clone was transmitting to his mind, everything became blank.

Zukameku ran towards the direction the clone had ran to, and finally found a mess of snakes on the ground. Meretseger, hissed to his master that the clone can only travel to a maximum of ten meters from its owner. ' The range was ten meters, good enough for a close combat. But if it is a long range combat, this clone wouldn't be that useful. Zukameku made another clone so that he could further understand the limits. As he instructed his new clone to run, he decided to follow it five meters behind it.

Everything became blank again just when the clone turned into another street. Beside the mess, stood a man, it was Zukameku's father. 'When I saw that clone running past me, I thought it was you. When it didn't greet me, I decided to teach it a lesson.' his father said. 'I just used a Great Fireball at it. Who would know it would be a clone?' his father continued.

After his father had spoken, Zukameku was really glad. If his father couldn't tell the two of them apart, his opponents wouldn't be able to do it too. And he also realized that if the clone was overpowered, it turned back into a mess of snakes.

After that both him and his father, continued to experiment on the new jutsu. The clone falls apart into its component snakes when struck. Once hit, the clone can reform almost instantly as long as the user is within range.

After training and finding the limits, Zukameku decided to call it a day.'Not too bad, I can use this new jutsu as a spying tool or as a mean of distraction.' Zukameku thought as he went followed his father home. Meretseger followed right behind the two of them.

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”