Not Kinta, Kiiiiiiintaaaaaaa

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Not Kinta, Kiiiiiiintaaaaaaa

Post by Sia » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:38 am

Training. Fuck training. That was pretty much all Kinta had to say on the matter. But simply not liking training was not going to do anything to stop him from doing so. It was something that he had to do in order to better himself as a shinobi. Sacrifices had to be made, and so here he was. Training. He was trying to further his ability to cast ninjutsu. That much at least was overwhelmingly obvious. It was an easy enough thing to practice, truth be told... But it was absolutely tedious. The same monotonous thing over and over again. How would he ever cope? He shrugged the thought to the side and began to perform the first of many jutsu for the days training.

Slewing together a few hand seals, he performed the ox, the ram, the hare, and the boar. This simple utilization of basic hand seals would produce a small sphere of electricity that would emanate from his hands, builing up to become even larger and more potent as his chakra surged into creation, becoming an electric ball of death and destruction. Except not, it truly served no more purpose than to be a fancy lightbulb. But it was pretty to look at at least. Kinta brought his hands together, gripping the ball of raiton and squeezing it. This would cause it to rupture and disperse, the brilliant light it emitted before would fade away from existence.

Again, Kinta would begin to perform some hand seals. This time, he would produce a water technique. This technique had much more of a practical use and was quite easily said to be one of his favorites. Completing the hand seals, a sphere of condensed and controlled water formed in front of him, his chakra flowing into it from his body. He urged it to move forward and so it did. Like his chakra, the water was full of life, vibrant and willing to lend aid to those whom seeked it. Who beckoned the sphere to move around him in orbit. He caused it to do so slowly at first, but then gradually he picked up the pace and made it move even faster. To dispel the technique, he brought the sphere high into the air before bringing it down both forecfully and quickly towards the ground, where it would rupture and splatter into a puddle.

Now for a more practical application of the jutsu, he thought to himself. Reaching into one of his hip pouches, he grabbed a handful of kunai, three of them to be exact. He chucked them high into the air, making sure to keep sight of them as he began to slew together the exact same set of hand seals he had just performed a mere few moments before then. Again, he summoned forth into materialization a sphere of suiton chakra, made real into water which he now had before him. He would beckon this sphere to move by chanelling his chakra into it and as a result it would move exactly as he wanted it do. Of course it would, he was no amateur after all. Well, by some standards he was. But as far as utilizing ninjutsu went, he was a protégé. Was that not why he stood here training the craft? To reach new heights and become even stronger?

The three kunai that Kinta had tossed high into the sky above had now begun their descention and were to fall back towards the ground, but Kinta was ready. Moving the sphere into position, he coersed his suiton jutsu to intercept the kunai as they came down. The first one went splendidly, the sphere took the Kunai into its form and shape and ceased its trajectory. The second kunai went just as smoothly into the sphere, no longer falling towards the ground below. The last kunai was coming down a bit faster, Kinta having thrown it much harder into the sky and so giving it more time to fall. This was all fine and dandy with him however, for he knew he had not thrown it hard enough to break through his jutsu. But that did mean he had to cause the sphere to move fast enough to actually take in the kunai, or else he would have a problem.

Urging the sphere again to move into location, Kinta would succesfully snatch the kunai from the air utilizing the sphere of water. Pleased with the results of that utilization of the technique, he dispelled the jutsu, much in the same way as he had done before. He raised the sphere of swirling water into the air, along with the three kunai which now resided inside of it. As he brought it towards the ground, he changed up the flight path of the jutsu dramatically, making it come downwards in a spiral before finally landing in a huge splat which splashed water around and left the kunai in a puddle.

823/800 Nin training
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”