[AGF] Darkest fears and other Genjutsu dreams. (Part 2)

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Post by Kanade » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:18 pm

{Day 6}

Chiaki sighed as she started to reach down to pick up the stone, the stone that whispered to her, telling her that Kirari would betray her in the end. She reached out to touch it, to hold it, to let it tell her exactly how Kirari would betray her when all of the sudden the world cracked and Kirari bumped into her, again.

“Ah, hello love.” She smiled at Kirari, trying to forget about the fact that the stone said that she would ultimately be betrayed by Kirari. “How are you doing with all of this genjutsu nonsense?” She looked around, her surroundings swam as she tried to figure out where she was. Every time that she would focus on something it would blur just enough for her to move onto the next thing. Indeed it was like a dream to her. She didn’t even know whether the Kirari that was in her genjutsu was the real deal, nor did she know whether she was a figment of her imagination, which was compiled of all of her feelings, and dealings with the real Kirari.

“As for where to have the baby I was thinking waterfall coun-” She started before a giant animal whirred past her. She had no idea what it was as it sped down the street took a hard right turn made a chirruping squeaking howl of a noise and knocked over a man’s cart.

He shouted in dismay, “My cabbages!” as he tried to pick up the vegetables that had dropped from his ruined cart all over the cobbled street. There was a man that came racing up and stopped out of breath, looked at their headbands and sighed in relief.

“Ninja! I need your help!” Chiaki nodded and raised an eyebrow to let him know to continue, she was all ears, and rather more than a little bit confused by the sudden interruption of a rather intimate conversation. The man continued, “That animal, I haven’t ever seen one before. I want you to capture it without killing it and bring it to me. Here is my address.” He patted himself down before bringing out a handkerchief and a brush, dipping it in an inkwell on the street he scrawled the address on the paper and shoved it into Chiaki’s hands as he ran after it going, “It’s mine! Don’t hurt it! I will pay for your cabbages!”

The man whose cabbage stand had sustained considerable damage started to argue the ryo cost of the cabbages with the other man.

“Are we still in the Genjutsu?” Chiaki asked Kirari as she picked up the paper and examined it closely, it blurred in her vision and made her head swim, “I’m guessing so because seeing where this guy lives is next to impossible. That or his hand writing really is that atrocious.” She would offer the paper to Kirari and wait for Kirari to decide to do something, or not. They were in an alley and had just narrowly escaped the beast, whatever it was, and perhaps Kirari had caught sight of it and had sent a moth after it. Her own lazy butterflies flitted to and fro and decided to take a nap on Kirari and Chiaki’s bodies in the lazy afternoon or morning sun.

Chiaki couldn’t tell what time it was, nor whether or not the world was spinning because she was in a Genjutsu or because she had been jarred as many times as she had been. She was, however determined to learn one thing: What Kirari wanted to do with the child, and whether the other kunoichi loved her, as she had told her she had loved Kirari.

----

Day 6 complete (614/600)
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:03 pm

At the start, Kirari was certain Chiaki had been with her, but after a while she had to admit the thrill of the chase that followed wound up being so wild she wasn't even sure Chiaki wound up being with her at the end of it or not. Regardless, it happened either way and as such; Kirari chased the creature. What was it? She had not a clue to be fair but it was quite fast, faster than she had ever seen with her own swarm of eyes. She danced back and forth and paced about the street as she conversed with the zoologist, taking in their figure and eyeing Chiaki as she prowled about. Her moths lit the path ahead, guiding themselves towards the existing path and illuminating themselves with a multitude of pleasant colors and patterns of chakra fueled wings and bodies.

She sought out after the creature, intrigued by what she had seen, as though a voice guided her to capture it and tame it for it had been so magnificent and regal in its appearance. Yet, a blur too, for it was fast, and Kirari just knew she had to have it for her own, somehow. She followed the mysterious creature through the forests as her moths lead the way, darting about from branch to branch with the treetop canopy overhead shrouding the way. She watched the moths for a while, distracting herself from the rest of her thoughts and became silent as she travelled, meditating habitually as she had been instructed to do by Cros. She danced about the forest and hunted the creature down, surely by surely rounding about and stalking its trail with the other huntresses that had come for it, she wondered whether Chiaki had bothered with it.

She chased the creature for a long while, stopping to take note of its tracks in the forest as she strolled through just behind it and listened the sounds it made as it narrowly avoided her time after time again. She revelled in it a little, really, the thrill of the chase, then wondered how much of that was the moths inside of her and how much of that was her humanity. Humanity? Did she even have any left? She thought of Chiaki and wondered just how human she still really was. What was humanity? Had she lost her humanity when she underwent the transformation? Some days, it certainly felt like she had. Still Kirari persisted and continued onwards towards the goal of finding this bizarre looking creature that had struck through the village like a lightning bolt all fours, save for the fact it barely if ever even touched the ground. She couldn't tell if it was a bird or a jaguar of sorts or what but the creature was faster than anything Kirari had ever really seen. She could barely see it with her own eyes, and could not hardly make out what it was, it had been so fast. She pursuited it diligently through the forest and found at the end of it all that there was, in a clearing quite a few of them. The creatures stirred and tossed about and played and drank water and were mostly peaceful, but, Kirari couldn't help but feel that there was something quite surreal and unnerving about them.

As though there were something otherworldy, as though the whole grove, the grotto, the place where she now stood, was just, not real. It were fake, an illusion, something conjured up by a villain wresting control on her mind in what manners and ways as to manipulate her into doing as they pleased. That was the purpose, after all, the intention, the illusion of will. Will? Will had no power here, and willpower was not a game to be played with, after all.

638/600 Day 6
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:39 pm

{Day 7}

Chiaki watched as Kirari’s moths started to light their way, homing in on the beast. With her superior speed she was able to keep up with its path, not necessarily the beast itself. It was almost like one of those dreams where she had been chased, or had chased a creature, and the pursuer was never really able to keep up with the quarry. She hopped through windows, dove under beds, blew through doors, hopped onto a rooftop and landed in the canopy, tried to get a good look at it. It was a beast truly to be admired if it was this fast, something that needed to be studied if it could outrun a shinobi. No this was a dream. Her mind screamed and tore at itself trying to simultaneously beat the genjutsu and keep up with the task at hand.

Chiaki had just recently given up her humanity and wondered whether Kirari had even noticed, had even cared. She had tried to figure out a way to tell her, but she didn’t know how to stomach it. The thought of turning immortal was planted there by Maido, was reinforced by Shinjiro, was perpetuated by her run-ins with other immortals, and was solidified by Kirari until it was a certainty that she would take on her the mantle of the immortal healer. The immortal, and hopefully not immoral, not irrational, not irrevocable plague on the world. She stopped and peered through the trees, into the small grotto and found herself almost face to face with Kirari, save the animals between them.

They had the neck of a snake, the head of a ram, the body of a hind, the legs of a stork, the tail of a horse, and the haunches of a lioness. Surely this was the beast which they quested over. It all seemed familiar and different at the same time. She stepped out into the grotto, wanted to lasso the beast as soon as she did, but the world dropped out from under her and she found herself, landing on her feet luckily facing an alley in which some people were doing a shady deal. There were ryo passed between them, a mysterious bundle. One of them had scales on his hands. No wait, both of them did?

She scented the air, as did her butterflies and there was no mistaking it. It had a salty, and water-like smell to it, almost like being near the ocean. It smelled of fish. The people down the alley were making some sort of a fishy deal. Their entire demeanour spoke of the fishiness of it all. She looked to Kirari and blinked, wondering if Kirari saw what she did.

“I uh, do you think that we should do anything about this?” She marvelled how she could stay so calm with all of these abrupt departures from reality. One moment she was in a grotto, the next she was in a street, looking down into an alley. It was wearing at the threads of consciousness. It all bled together in one viscous, writhing mass of gore within her mind, beating like the now unused heart of her human husk that she had left behind for love of Kirari.

She looked down to find that she was clutching her kumogakure no sato headband in her hand. Letting it fall to the cobbles beneath her with a metallic ringing dulled by the fabric on the backside of it, she stepped into the alley to confront these fishy people, performing a fishy transaction in Kumogakure no sato. No wait, wasn’t this Konohagakure no sato?

602/600
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:47 am

Strolling about the streets of Konohagakure with Chiaki in tow the young elementalist did find her pace with some strange sort of strangers that were causing mischief and woe. Articulately they articulated their artillery arterial and Kirari of the Clouds descended from the streets to observe them from afar. In a frolick of fun she danced about with her moths and her hun, her honey dear sweet girl the redhead she called her lover. Her lover? Her lover. The young medical ninja in the making had grown stronger every day while Kirari fell behind. She began to have strange visions of a strange spear and a rather ruined, beaten, broken looking king. He wielded a strange spear in one hand and a sword in the other with a shield on his arm and a cloak on his back, and he reeked of a pale mist and a ghastly visage. His white eyes and feline ears and tail were striking visages of what appeared to be somewhat human, dead, and primal and animalistic all at once. In a twisted sort of way, it walked about before the two of them and Kirari stared at it. She stared at them for a long hard while and took in the features of their armor, their weapons, their hair, and their face. For a moment she considered the coloration of the chakra that oozed from their armor as vapor and considered what it was and what it might mean. She spies upon them from the rooftops while her moths flutter about and perch nearby.

Some of the moths swoop down and land quite close and are unnoticed by the man in the gastly armour. Kirari watches him for a while as he converses with a few others, men in all black with hoods over their heads and masks upon their faces of white, she supposed wood or porcelain or something else light but quite resilient. They spoke quietly and she struggled to make out what they said, so, she quietly oh so quietly stirred closer and shifted about the rooftops, getting closer and closer in an attempt to be able to hear what the lot of them were talking about. It didn't matter however, from her vantage point she still could not make out what any of them were saying all that clearly, so still Kirari repositioned even closer. She got closer, and she wondered whether she might not train some jutsu to eavesdrop with her moths from a distance. A worthy idea with a lot of merit, she supposed after a moment of thought, and wished that she had thought of it beforehand. Oh well, still, something wasn't quite adding up she thought, the alleyway, the figures, no matter how close she got to them, something seemed unreal. Something about it at all just seemed off and Kirari couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. She struggled with the fact that she couldn't make out what they were saying and that even though she was close, dangerously close now, she couldn't figure it out. Perhaps this was another illusion, perhaps this was another trick, after all, Kirari couldn't think of anyone that looked like that in the village registry and meeting in a dark alley such as this surely meant that they were up to no good. Still, she was not a walking encyclopedia on the villages most wanted by any means and had no idea whom she could be looking at.

For all she knew it could be the ANBU, what a scary looking visage of a man that would have turned out to have been.

606/600 Day 7
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:14 pm

Chiaki felt the explosion come from the alleyway before she sidestepped a beam of metal, wait no, it was megallium? She was the only one that used Megallium though. Channeling chakra, she formed a silicone barrier around herself as another I beam of metal exploded from the ground and hit her square in the side of the head, throwing her against and through the building, she came out the other side as the debris from the masonry started to strew itself everywhere.

Chiaki coughed and sputtered, holding the side of her head, which was thankfully safe from the silicone barrier that had formed to stop the blow, but found herself staring at a perfect version of herself, right down to the cute gi that she was wearing.

“What the f-” She started to say when her twin laughed and started making seals again. This time there were two Chiaki’s against her, one was obviously a Raiton clone, and the other was the real deal. She wondered where in the hells Kirari was as she made a barrier out of Megallium that another beam smashed against.

“What a scaredy bitch you are, you don’t kill, you don’t hurt people. It’s the reason that the Raikage thinks your weak. It’s the reason that he doesn’t see you as the next Raikage. It’s the reason that Kirari is going to leave you!” With each sentence a beam hit the outside of her megallium barrier, before it finally broke through and almost crushed Chiaki as it sped past and buried itself in the ground.

“There’s the little scaredy bitch.” Chiaki’s evil twin, ugh, what a cliche, smiled and wiggled her fingers. “Remember this trick?” She wove her hands in a series of seals and was cloaked in Raiton, before she sped towards Chiaki, who was in the barrier that she herself had made, but now was trapped in there. The other Chiaki joined the fight as well, and as they fought hand to hand, clone to person, she channelled chakra and made a clone herself, which wove some hand seals as it dodged some obvious kicks and cloaked itself in the Raiton cloak. It didn’t hit nearly as hard as the others, but it could perform her jutsu. She kicked at the Raiton clone that her twin had made and it poofed. Now it was two against one.

“Now, restrain her, I want to interrogate her.” The clone and the twin started hand seals, the twin slightly faster than the clone made a megallium pillar erupt underneath the clone, squishing it between the megallium of her barrier and the pillar. It poofed out of existence and she punched the clone, her silicone melting away underneath it.

“Raiton bitch.” The twin laughed as Chiaki ran for her life, channeling chakra until she too was cloaked in Raiton. She stopped and formed hand seals just in time to catch a Raiton infused kunai aimed at her eye.

“Lucky lucky. You’re a slut that sells herself out to anyone with a decent pair of tits or a cock to suck. You enjoyed each and every one of them, and you’re still sucking cock and licking pussy to get your way around in this world.” The twin spat at Chiaki, the spit covered in raiton missing her by a scant couple inches.

“How dare you!” Chiaki barked, her temper flaring, her raiton eating into the ground beneath her as her twin laughed a hysterical laugh and continued.

“Kirari never loved you, she was bored and you’re her plaything. Stop putting out and she’ll stop putting up with you. You’re going to live a meaningless existence alone before someone murders you because you’re weak as fuck. Kirari keeps you around because you're mildly good in the sack and nothing else. When she tires of you you'll be alone, without anyone to defend you. Shinjiro hates you but finds you useful, but once you're all used up and your initial flair dies off, you'll be the useless slutty trash that Kirari picked up off the side of the road in the forest. You have the same appeal as a shiny river stone, a worthless trinket that someone picks up, carries around and drops for the next person to finger."

Chiaki wove hand seals at the same time as her twin did, both of them matching stroke for stroke, jutsu for jutsu with each other until they were both exhausted, no words, just nuclear strength jutsu after nuclear strength jutsu. They were never meant for attack, but Chiaki’s twin didn’t seem to care. She was trying to kill Chiaki, and Chiaki knew it.

----
680/600 Day 8
~~My characters~~

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:13 pm

She stood there for a long silent moment staring into the forest as her moths lit the path and the trees. She stood there, somewhat idly, and examined her nails, cycling through their colors and deciding upon specific patterns and gradients and swapping back and forth amongst them rapidly as she played with the hues. Behind her she heard some stirring but her moths had paid it no mind and so for the most part it had gone ignored by her in truth. Kirari went about her business for a while, playing with her wild chakra powers for a moment. She walked about the forest for a long while and continued this for some time, but did glance behind herself habitually and check her peripherals and corners and scanned the treetops, the canopy, and the ground down below her as she darted about from limb to limb in the trees. She asserted herself for a while, having some fun with it and pretended she was on a fun mission. She danced about and darted and pranced, glanced left, then right, then continued her stance of prancing and dancing.

After a moment an explosion rocked the forest, sending birds and moths fluttering through the air in a frantic scurry. Kirari landed and repositioned, turning into a flurry of movement as she examined behind herself and saw a doppelganger variation of herself, or at least, what appeared to be as such. She cursed under her breath, another test from Cros, she supposed. She channeled her chakras into her swarm body and sent a flurry of moths outwards to assail her doppelganger, whom responded by doing much the same and causing the original Kirari's moths to fly off course and miss their original trajectory of their intended target. They flew again, batting at each other with equal strength and flying about the Kirari duplicate as the original observed from afar. The Kirari duplicate locked its eyes onto Kirari and began to morph colors, changing into all orange and reds and becoming very fire-like in appearance, as though a walking spectre of magma, lava, and flames. From her vantage point Kirari began to slew together hand seals, sending out a slurry of katon chakra from her moths that rained down in the shape of pollen clouds and began to shock the area around the Kirari duplicate. Kirari repositioned herself, leaping from her location to get closer towards the target.

The Kirari doppelganger moved swiftly, turning into a flurry of moths and suiton whilst also sending a barrage of stone shrapnel upwards to knock out and outright destroy most of the moths that were producing the pollen before gathering its body back together in front of Kirari. The two of them materialized their bodies together in front of each other and exchanged blows, wooden kunai clashing against each other several times as their limbs exchanged glancing strikes against each others forearms. Kirari pivoted her hips and swept her leg between her targets, attempting to throw them to the ground forcefully. Kirari thrust her doppelganger into the ground and burried her wooden knife where she suspected the core should be, but the doppelganger laughed and burst into a flurry of moths and suiton, scattering about the area and leaving behind a singular very large moth where its body once lay. Cursing under her breath, Kirari wondered how exactly she would go about killing someone else such as herself, really. She had never particularly put that much thought into it, so it would seem. She wondered whether or not such a task was even achievable. With the right mentors, she wondered what she was truly capable of. Her moths collected back together into her body and she stared down her doppelganger with a smirk.

637/600 day 8
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:28 am

She had been travelling for quite some time now, or at least that's at least how it had felt to her in the moment. Kirari had strolled about the forests with Chiaki for some leisurely time doing much of nothing more than picnicking and having a rather splendid day of things, all things considered. They had frolicked and talked, chatted about this that and the other, and watched with amusement as moths and butterflies flew around together in a dazzling display of wonderful colors. Step by step, bit by by, they had made their way into a clearing where they had set up for lunch. Thanks to Chiaki the two of them had eaten a rather wonderful and tasty sword of meal. Her food prep skills and accompanying iijutsu to enchant them were quite lovely to say the least and left little to be desired in regards to taste. Kirari quite enjoyed them, as she did enjoy most things involving Chiaki. She savored her meal, eating it slowly and allowing the flavors to zest across the taste buds and stroll about her tongue. She gave Chiaki a plucky kiss on the cheek then stared overhead silently for a moment. "Hmmm." Kirari said outloud thoughtfully. She wasn't quite sure why, she couldn't particularly put her finger on it, but, she had this odd sensation of being watched.

A little while later she was strolling around the town with Chiaki when the sensation came for her again. Eerily, unshakingly, Kirari felt as though she were being observed. As though there were a giant eyeball just floating in the sky and watching her every move. Everywhere she went, Kirari felt as though she were being followed. Followed, but by whom? Or What? No matter what she did, Kirari felt the presence of the watchers. The eyes in the darkness, the things that went bump in the night. Kirari had grown accustomed to herself being that which went bump, so the sensation was not one she was particularly fond of. Her moths illuminated the way as she continued to stroll about the streets with her lover in tow. "Hey do you feel like...Like someone is following us?" She finally asked out loud after groing frustrated with the sensation itching at the back of her neck. "I don't know why...Just...Just a weird feeling I got." Kirari said finally and shrugged putting her hands in her pockets as moths landed on her shoulders. She sent them back about their business, growing increasingly more paranoid over time and sending out more and more moths out and around her body in a wide vicinity so as to perform surveillance. With any luck, she would be able to set her own paranoid mind at ease, but, there was no luck to be had. She wasn't lucky and the sensation never subsided. She spent the entire day being paranoid, as though there were things and peoples that she just couldn't see that were watching her every move. Every moment. In the shower, in the fields, in the streets, in Chiaki's bedroom. The whole day Kirari felt exposed, well, more so than usual. After all, it was hard not to be the attention of most people around you when your body cycled so vibrantly through colors as hers did. She cursed under her breath and then let out a long yawn with an accompanying stretch, thinking about the day. Why was it that she was so on edge? She had never seen anyone tailing them the whole day, so, why? Why was she so paranoid? She couldn't shake it. She couldn't break it, it was just...a feeling.

606/600 day 9
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:59 am

The rainbow elementalist stepped into the tea parlor quietly and sat down at a table, reserved for two. Whom had asked her here? She didn't have the slightest clue, but she knew that this was, by all means, quite the safe establishment. She knew no foul business could be conducted here, the powers that be would see to it that immediate punishment would be handed out upon the heads of anyone that broke the rules of the tea shop. Kirari smiled to herself underneath her black mask that covered half of her face, changing her hair color into black with undertones of bright blue and dark purple the showed in just the right movements. She caused black eye liner to mark her eyes, lining them and applying mascara and shroud before turning her irises into brilliant sapphires with cats eye pupils. She examined her nails whilst the attendant waltzed over and Kirari shifted the color of her nails into a deep dark purple as her complexion darkened further and her eyes met the waitresses. "Hello dear." Kirari said softly as she made eye contact and her eyes trailed up and down the waitresses body. She ordered her Tea, a nice jasmine with hints of citrus, particularly bergamot. It was an acquired taste, for sure, but she did so like it. She crossed her legs, resting her hands on her upper knee as she swayed her boot too and froe under the table. In mostly black attire, save for a hot pink shirt, she waited around for this supposed meeting arrangement.

Then they entered, and Kirari frowned in disgust immediately beneath her mask and rolled her eyes. Ugh, she exclaimed within her own head. How dreadfully dull, she thought to herself. Before her was someone that was, by all accounts, her most annoying classmate ever. Completely devoid of color, always wearing grays, the genin before her was, to Kirari, an eyesore first and foremost, and an annoyance secondly. No sense of style, she had said to herself one day, but then thought on it and supposed that grey in and of itself was particularly a style, in a way. Her mind raced with the revelations of what grey might do to her own schemes, and she frowned at them further as they walked across the lobby, took a seat out from Kirari's table, and then joined them after ordering some of "Whatever it was that she had ordered." Kirari stared across the table and clicked her nails against it's varnished wood. She examined the craftsmanship for a moment before finally asking the question, "And so why exactly am I here?" She let out, pulling down her mask to reveal black-colored lips. Her rival looked at her silently for a moment before they spoke finally in their soft male voice. "I'm...I'm tired of being at odds with you. You did me dirty first though, so, I don't feel bad for what I have done." Kirari said in response to them. This surprised them, apparently, but Kirari persisted. "You have some nerve summoning me here after doing what you did." She said finally.

"You deserve every bit of harsh punishment and painful misfortune you get for the rest of your damned life." They had said to Kirari. "As do you." She retorted menacingly, rising from the table aggressively as her hair shot out flames of wild chakra briskly. She stared in disbelief at the boy in grey. "Fuck you." She said finally after a moment of intense eye contact and she sat back down. "I don't know what you expected, really, bringing me to a place like this." She said. "Eat shit and die."

611/600 Day 10
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:07 pm

Chiaki sat across from someone that she wouldn’t have in a million years, her most bitter rival. The rival that had invited her out to tea. She smoothed her Kyoukan robes down and leveled a cool look across the table at the other Kyoukan, who by contrast wasn’t wearing her robes, nor did she use her hair to cover her orange eyes, one ruined, the other not.

“Why am I here?” Chiaki asked plainly, she grit her teeth and clenched her fists, and looked around the room, though the walls were fuzzy and hard to make out and she knew that this was an effect of the Genjutsu. Why it brought her rival here she had no idea. It was probably for the same reasons that it had thrown herself at her, that it had surveiled her, that it had tested her combat capabilities. Now it was testing her mental stability, which after all that she had been through was wearing thin. She walked the razor’s edge as she narrowed her eyes at the unblemished face of the other Kyoukan member.

“I just wanted you to know.” The other kyoukan said cooly, dragging out the last syllable and looked at Chiaki with a bright and devious smile, “That you’re not Theraveda’s pupil anymore-na.” She pushed her cup away from her and folded her hands delicately in her own lap and gave a little fake cough. It ground on Chiaki’s nerves, that cough. What a fake person who belonged to the family and was considered a ‘pure blood Kyoukan’. The only thing that she was, was a pure blooded bitch.

“I knew that when the hospital incident occurred. I received the letter.” It was a scathing one, renouncing Chiaki as a Kyoukan and asking for her robes back. She had relented and decided that she would only wear ones that looked like the Kyoukan ones when she was abroad so as to not be attacked, and otherwise she was done with that part of the family, “I thought that the shrine of the beast king would have been enough for me to gain clemency.” Chiaki did indeed think that the incident would be enough to make it up to her branch of the family, had asked for clemency afterwards, and had been denied entry, clemency, or compensation for the mission.

The family had truly abandoned her after she had cavorted with Maido, and that made her bitter. She didn’t know whether she would be able to make it up to her family, didn’t know whether or not she wanted to make it up to her family, didn’t know whether if she tried they would just shunt it to the side like they had with the mission that she had completed.

“You even talk differently than a Kyoukan-na.” Her rival gave a smug smirk, looking down her nose at Chiaki and making it obvious that she thought very little of the Kyoukan that was opposite her.

“If you don’t leave now, I’ll think twice about keeping any sort of civility here.” Chiaki growled, her temper flaring. She clenched her fists harder and kept them at her sides to keep from making hand seals, but her temper was boiling over, as was her chakra and it was visibly leaking out of her like a sieve. The other girl regarded her with some fear, and was taken aback by the sudden flare in temper, but seemed to be also relishing the fact that she was able to gloat over her senior.

“And that’s why I am better than you-na.” The other girl got up, straightened her robes again, irritatingly, and walked off.

608/600 Day 10
~~My characters~~

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:42 pm

In another fever dream of a masterfully crafted illusion, Kirari found herself walking down the street with Chiaki with far more of her skin exposed to the world than usual. That is to say, today Kirari was wearing a nice patterned bikini with a turquoise sarong and black sandals. Her moths were loud today, chittering and jeering and being quit audible as they fluttered about her person and darted left and then right. Some of them had made home resting on her hair, which she had put up into a nice bun. Today, well, in this moment at least, her hair was dark blue and matched her eyes marvelously. Other moths had found themselves along her back, some of them slowly opening and closing their wings as others merely rested, did nothing, or glowed with a slight faint hum of chakra in various colors. By all accounts, Kirari understood it they were going to have a bit of a beach date. She had on her back a large, oversized backpack with an incredibly large umbrella sticking out of it. Both the backpack and the umbrella were also mottled with moths scattered about their surfaces.

Other things in Kirari's bag for their trip included snacks, drinks, alcoholic drinks, and several towels. She could see the beach entrance coming up not terribly far away and giggled a joke towards Chiaki as they walked down the path. "It's been a while since I've been to a breach properly, though it surely looks like you've never seen the sun in the first place." She smiled as she spoke, teasing her paler, better half. "Do you even know how to swim?" Kirari asked after a moment of thought then chuckled lightly out loud at the thought. She stared at Chiaki absentmindedly here and there as they walked, admiring her as she alway had ever since the first day they had bumped into each other. What a strange way to meet that had been. Yet, what a wonderful way they had ended the night. She smiled at the thought and continued her stroll into the sands, and was delighted with the temperature of the grains that flurried into her sandals and in between her toes that became kicked up by her walking.

Her mind wondered elsewhere for a moment as she stared out into the waters and listened to the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore. She stared down the shoreline, examining the large rocks down the ways and the way the water beat against it. This wasn't a part of the country she was particularly familiar with so she was glad she wasn't alone though she was even more glad it was Chiaki specifically with her. The pulled out the umbrella, gauged a decent distance from the water and slammed it into the ground hard, twisting it over and over again repeatedly for some time to sink it into the sand the best she could before opening it up. She whipped out a towel, splaying it open through the air before bringing it down next to the umbrella and then doing the same on the other side of it. "Wanna go for a swim?" Kirari asked, tossing her backpack onto one of the two towels and removing her sarong and sandals, feeling the hot sand against the soles of her feet more properly. "Or we could just sunbathe for a bit, I don't really mind either way, though, the wonder does sound rather tempting." Kirari said to Chiaki and looked at the others amongst the beach that were already in the water. She shouldn't have been surprised, there was a small fishing village not terribly far away, and whereas there were rocks down the one end of the shore, their were docks, boats, and buildings far, far, far down at the other end, that Kirari could see in the distance.

647/600 Day 13
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”