Prestige Perks: (1/3) Connections
Stat Trainings: (21/50)
General Information Age: 20
Weight: 183 Lbs.
- Face/head: Kazuo has long dark brown hair that is wild and predominantly unkempt. A few bangs fall over his forehead in jagged spikes and two long bangs frame the sides of his face falling down to his chest, while the rest of his hair falls down between his shoulder blades pulled into a messy and spiky pony tail. He also has a dark brown goatee growing on his chin. His eyes are a dull brown that change to a bright, glowing amber when employing his Alpha's Presence ability. Sharp, angular features give him the look of a predator which is offset by his near constant grin.
- Body: Exceptionally tall and physically powerful, Kazuo cuts an intimidating figure. His tanned skin is covered with scars from his many battles, which only adds to the presence his muscular form gives off. Many of his extremities are double-jointed, allowing him to contort into odd shapes and angles with relative ease.
- Notable Features: He has many scars but none truly distinctive except a dog-bite scar on the inside of his wrist and his amber eyes are only temporary.
- General: Kazuo has gradually matured from his somewhat overactive youth. He is considerably calmer and less twitchy, able to sit still for a moderate amount of time without resorting to complaining or fidgeting. He is also a lot more confident and a lot less cocky, calmly approaching situations rather than charging in headfirst. He is still friendly, willing to give anyone a smile and a wave, even have a chat if the mood strikes, but he doesn't feel the need to talk to everyone he sees anymore. With his closer friends and family, he can still run a bit roughshod, punching people in the arm or wrapping his arm a little too tightly around their neck.
Kazuo is more than willing to lend a hand to those that need it and tries his best to help shoulder the burdens of his close friends and family, so they never have to cope alone. Kazuo is the kind of person that would willingly put himself in harm's way if it meant keeping his friends safe. He isn't one to throw himself in danger needlessly, especially when it comes to a mission. Kazuo has a strong sense of family and would sooner see a mission failed than lose any of his comrades. His time as a Special Jounin instilled a sense of responsibility in the young man. He often finds himself attempting to soothe things over and mend bridges rather than burning them in the foolish fires of passion as he would have done in his youth.
- Hopes/Dreams: Kazuo's dreams are in opposition with each other. He seeks to lead the pack as it's alpha, whether that is as the Tsuchikage or advising the Tsuchikage he is unsure. Despite that desire to be a leader, however, part of him seeks the freedom to wander the world and see all it has to offer before he dies, as all shinobi are want to do.
- Fears: Kazuo fears dying for no reason. If he dies saving someone he cares about, or completing a mission of vital importance, so be it. But to die alone, with no one remembering who he is or what he has done, terrifies him. He also has a slight, not crippling but present, fear of being alone as he has always had someone around him ever since he was small and found Koji.
- Combat Mentality: When it comes to combat Kazuo tends to prefer hit and run tactics. He is a hunter primarily, stalking his prey with his enhanced senses before moving in to take them down with combination Taijutsu alongside his canine partners.
Battle Information Village: Iwagakure no Sato
Rank: Special Jounin
- Ninjutsu: 25
- Taijutsu+: 40
- Genjutsu: 15
- Stamina+: 45
- Control: 15
- Strength+: 40
- Speed+: 40
- Instinct: 35
Simplistic in aesthetics, Razorbolt consists of a pair of black leather gloves and overlapping metal plates with a dark red trim to make a pair of gauntlets. They are designed in a way to allow a full range of movement of the wrists and fingers to not interrupt the hand sealing process or finer Taijutsu techniques. They serve their function of protective clothing, able to withstand impact of up to 35 strength without so much as getting a scratch, but their true purpose is in their ability to generate black metallic claws. Capable of forming up to four at a time per post per gauntlet, these claws appear as 12" long curved daggers that are sharpened on both sides and can remain attached to the gauntlets, extending to cover the fingers of the wielder as claws, or can be detached and thrown or used as hand-held daggers. If they are detached and leave the hand of the wielder, they disappear shortly after impact.
- Right Thigh Holster
- 5 Kunai
- 6 Shuriken
- Left Hip Pouch
- 50ft Spool of Wire
- 4 Exploding Tags
- 3 Kunai with Exploding Tags Attached
- 3 Flash Tags
- 5 Scentless Smoke Bombs
Primary Affinity: Katon
Abilities and Concentrations
|First Ability|| |
Alpha's Presence is a unique ability that allows Kazuo to impose his will upon others through nothing but sheer physical presence; he incites the primal instincts of fear that linger deep within the human psyche when faced with an apex predator. When employing his presence, Kazuo's eyes will glow a bright amber colour. This ability is used through techniques known as Sakkijutsu, Killing Intent Techniques; these techniques are not treated as Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Taijutsu and run off a separate pyramid dictated by Kazuo's Stamina stat that begins at C-Rank. All of these techniques are determined by a stat battle between Kazuo's Presence, the average of his Stamina and Strength, versus the opponent's Self-Control, the average of their Taijutsu and Instinct. Physical pain is also capable of breaking the effects, equivalent to Genjutsu of the same rank.
|Second Ability|| |
This character specializes in the organization of others, and has committed part of their time in coordinating themselves with pets, spirits, or henchmen in combat. This gives the user of this ability four  companions, each companion is separate from the other and can be any type of companion. There is no limit to ranks for companions.
|Taijutsu||[Close Quarters Combat, Sword Weapons, Acrobatics, Stealth, Perception, Projectile Weapons, Heavenly Body Control]|
|Taijutsu Specialist|| |
Having devoted their lives to mastering the art of taijutsu, this shinobi is classified as a Taijutsu Specialist. A taijutsu specialist is able to devote a total of 10 concentrations to taijutsu, unlike most people who are capped at 8. However, they are only able to devote a max of 5 concentrations to genjutsu, and a max of 5 concentrations to ninjutsu. As a Taijutsu Specialist, Kazuo is able to utilize taijutsu concentrations reserved for specialists. Also he is now able to ascend to God Tier [45+] on the following stats:
[Taijutsu, Stamina, Strength, Speed]
It was during one of his first missions as a Genin that he would find a life-long partner in crime and combat, the wolf pup Koji. Sent to ensure that a local pack of bloodthirsty wolves had been fully put to route by the village's efforts, his group swept the forest more for experience in tracking than anything else, and Koji happened to stumble upon an injured Koji. Feeling sorry for the pup, he freed the wolf and attempted to pet him only to receive a bite to the wrist for his efforts. Kazuo, feeling sorry that the pup had lost its family and amused at its ferociousness even in defeat, took him home and began to train him.
His time as a Genin was… sporadic at best. He often jumped from team to team, none of them ever lasting very long, and got used to working with multiple partners and adjusting to different styles. He also gained a healthy independent streak, after having to perform so many missions solo given his lack of a team at times. His chance finally came to prove himself when a younger Genin was set to take the exams. Despite having only met the other Genin, they showed promise and managed to coordinate well enough to defeat their opponent. Afterwards, Kazuo took to his interview and while he at first tried to remain serious and professional he eventually gave in to his usual brash and obtuse nature. He liked fighting, he loved fighting for Iwa, and would continue to do so until the day he died regardless of rank. That attitude, along with his record as a reliable if inexperienced solo operator, got him his flak jacket.
Chuunin life for Kazuo wound up being much of the same as his time as a Genin, except with a lot more expected independence rather than forced independence. Missions run alongside only Koji, he met and dismissed many other Iwa ninja during this time period. He spent a short time as a hired-out training partner, more to keep himself from going crazy than any real desire to help train the younger generation. A lot of his time was spent honing his skills as a hunter and tracker outside the village, eventually his skills in finding his quarry and silently removing them earned him the rank of Special Jounin.