Asami's Rank Updates

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Asami's Rank Updates

Post by Willoria » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:18 pm

Application: Karugata Asami
Change:
  • Add her as a member of the SSM. (Here is the thread for proof, and the post that specifically references it. Note: She should be a full member after this mod anyway)
  • Adding 10 Stats each to Chakra Pool, Willpower, Strength, and Speed. (40 Stats at 4 each, 160 Ryo total)
  • Ranking up to Jounin (20 Ryo)
  • Taking Accountant for Rank up Prestige Slot
  • Short History Update
Payment: 180 Ryo

*Note: New sheet coding included below with updates made and points deducted already.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Asami's Rank Updates

Post by Willoria » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:19 pm

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=725142]Aes Sedai[/url]
[b]Points:[/b] 468/703
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] (2/2) Connections, Accountant
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (0/75)
[b]Stat Total:[/b] 160
[b]Companions:[/b] (0/1)
[hr]
[center][img]https://imgur.com/KpkpTns.jpg[/img][/center]
[hr]
[center][img]https://imgur.com/m5aHbjV.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[b][color=#93C6E0]Age:[/color][/b] 16
[b][color=#93C6E0]Gender:[/color][/b] Female
[b][color=#93C6E0]Height:[/color][/b] 5’6’’
[b][color=#93C6E0]Weight:[/color][/b] 120 lbs.
[b][color=#93C6E0]Physical Features:[/color][/b]
[list][*][i][color=#93C6E0]Face/head:[/color][/i] Asami keeps her black hair long and often pulled up into a ponytail. Her eyes a lovely blue and lively, her skin fairly pale.
[*][i][color=#93C6E0]Body:[/color][/i] Asami is a very lean girl, partly from a life of training, but mostly from just a hard life that meant not always having the right food or enough food. In spite of her lean build she is made up of a few smaller curves in the right places, giving her a slightly girlish figure, perhaps a bit tomboyish.
[*][i][color=#93C6E0]Notable Features:[/color][/i] Asami has a lip piercing on the left side of her lower lip, often keeping either a ring or a stud in it. She has a single large tattoo on her right hip, a kraken on the roundest part of her hip pulling down a ship into the ocean with the damage of the ship and tentacles tattooed all the way down her leg to include an ocean floor and treasure chest on her ankle.[/list]
[b][color=#93C6E0]Clothing/Accessories:[/color][/b] Changing her look up a bit, Asami now wears a pair of black pants that while tight around the waist is looser all the way down past her knees to where her black boots blend in but seem to take over. Her shirt is also all black and no-sleeved, but with a collar that comes halfway up her neck like a turtleneck. Over all this she wears a long white jacket with a silver Kraken across the back of it and covering it, bordered in black cloth and black cuffs around the wrist.
[b][color=#93C6E0]Personality:[/color][/b]
[list][*][i][color=#93C6E0]General:[/color][/i] Asami is well known for her attitude and chip on her shoulder. Having always fought for every scrap of her life and what she has, she’s always ready to pick a fight, or continue a fight, and refuses to back down. Having next to no one important in her life, she treats kind people as if they’ll turn on her in a second, and always expects others to be against her. She isn’t paranoid however, simply extremely self-reliant and self-protective.
[*][i][color=#93C6E0]Hopes/Dreams:[/color][/i] At this time Asami’s only dream is to prove any doubters wrong. To prove that she has earned her place as a shinobi.
[*][i][color=#93C6E0]Fears:[/color][/i] To feel powerless.
[*][i][color=#93C6E0]Combat Mentality:[/color][/i] Asami is a very in-your-face fighter in the fact that she hates to back down. She will not stand down from a fight unless she cannot move.[/list]
[hr]
[center][img]https://imgur.com/Ys0tV0h.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
Karugata Asami was born into the lowest branch of the Karagata family, neither of her parents being shinobi, both were simple laborers working the docks of Kiri. Both worked on and off ships, resulting in Asami herself being very nearly born right on the docks themselves. However around the age of five or so, Asami’s parents ran afoul of the wrong members of the main part of the family and wound up dead, leaving young Asami an orphan.

She grew up on the streets, provided with the bare necessities by the village but for the most part navigated the world by herself. After watching her family die, their so-called murders ignored, she vowed never to live a life of invisibility among the masses of laborers at the docks. Though she began working the docks at a fairly young age, she also started seeking ways into the shinobi academy herself. It would take a long time to find herself an ally. But eventually someone heard her rant, someone higher in the family and he sponsored her enrollment into the academy. Of course, he did this thinking she would wash out or die, and he would have put her back in her place.

But as was becoming a pattern in her life, Asami took on the challenge without a second thought. She excelled through the academy and made it out with flying colors. She was her own kind of excited when she became a Genin, pushing herself to her limits and past them, but almost never without a smile. She knew her name would earn respect in some circles, but also limit her in most others. Her first attempt at a chunin exam was a complete failure. She was pitched against someone who was far stronger than her, a boy who wasn’t even her original rival and so she was completely unprepared for it. The event almost killed her, but she swore to herself she’d go at it again.

Her first attempt was at fourteen, and so it was two years before she attempted again. Prepared for what she was told not to expect, she managed to wipe out her competition and take her place as a Chunin. With a chip on her shoulder still firmly planted, Asami was ready to keep pushing forward, and keep rising in the ranks. But what came next was something she never expected to happen. After an encounter with a main family member that went sour, Asami found herself facing the man a second time, one [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=6144753/1/#new]Karagata Shinjiro[/url], as he was apparently sent to be her Sensei. She never thought he would actually train her, and that he would try to kill her. While he did seriously hurt her, torturing her during their section and even having to revive her after drowning her, he chose to not only train her but to also take her on as his Dagger to train into a, hopefully one day, future member of the [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=8340199]Seven Swordsmen of the Mist[/url].

Through Shinjiro’s ruthless methods, Asami found herself quickly becoming stronger and even earning a barely discernible respect from the man. His influence is even seen in her change of clothing as she now presents a more streamlined appearance with a lot less paints and makeup involved, as well as her finally taking on the tattoo of the Karagata symbol, a Kraken. Though her mentor-student relationship with him began on a rocky terrain with her even being kidnapped and having to be rescued, she grew quickly under his tutelage to the point of earning her new rank of Special Jounin. Her hatred for the main family slowly began to wane, even if only for one or two members so far, but Asami can no longer deny the strength she has gained through them.

This strength only grew, especially as her time within the Seven Swordsmen began and war came upon the horizon.  At the start she grew alongside Shinjiro, learning her own capability for violence, as well as how to control it, beside the genma host.  But as time went on she began to shine herself as a leader.  More than once she led a small squad on her own and brought pride to her Sensei and to her organization.  Before long that notice and that pride brought with it rank, and she was promoted to Jounin.
[hr]
[center][img]https://imgur.com/qjKD7Id.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[b][color=#93C6E0]Village:[/color][/b] Kirigakure No Sato
[b][color=#93C6E0]Rank:[/color][/b] Special Jounin

[list][*][b][color=#93C6E0]Chakra Pool:[/color][/b] 25
[*][b][color=#93C6E0]Endurance:[/color][/b] 20
[*][b][color=#93C6E0]Control:[/color][/b] 20
[*][b][color=#93C6E0]Strength:[/color][/b] 30
[*][b][color=#93C6E0]Speed:[/color][/b] 30
[*][b][color=#93C6E0]Willpower:[/color][/b] 35
[/list]
[b][color=#93C6E0]Equipment:[/color][/b]
[list][*]x2 Tanto short swords, one on either hip, 20 in. long (8 in. hilt, 12 in. blade).[*]x15 Senbon, in holster on right thigh.[/list]
[b][color=#93C6E0]Primary Affinity:[/color][/b] Suiton
[hr]
[center][img]https://imgur.com/JmDsJWb.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[float=left][img]https://imgur.com/skdPPjf.jpg[/img][/float][center][img]https://imgur.com/Dm3JUme.png[/img][/center]
In all the time she has spent alone, Asami has studied animals extensively along with theories an darker arts. In her search for strength and power this led to her attaining the ability to transform into what she refers to as ‘The Dread Wolf’. Visually, this is the form of a black wolf that stands about four feet high on all fours, its face replaced with a full skull and what seem to be glowing blue embers for eyes. Speaking in this form means her voice sounds layered, making it incredibly difficult to recognize by those not intimately familiar with her. Physically she maintains her current stats.

[b][i][color=#51B5E0]Fear of Death:[/color][/i][/b] So long as she is in this form, this fear/dread effect is active. Seeing the Dread Wolf creates a feeling as if they are staring at an Omen of Death, as if their own end is prophesied by the creature before them. This feeling of Dread will affect anyone within a 20 meter radius and as it is an ability, not a genjutsu, it cannot be kai'd, however its effect is not above C Rank in affect and may be easily ignored if the other individual(s) have a Willpower Stat higher than Asami's.
[hr]
[center][img]https://imgur.com/LjuAJob.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[b][i][big][color=#93C6E0]Ninjutsu:[/color][/big][/i][/b]

[center][color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton Affinity[/b][/color][/center]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Suiton affinity. Suiton has a passive [color=dodgerblue][i]enveloping[/i][/color] effect.
[i][b]Passive (Enveloping):[/i][/b] Suiton's effect is enveloping, meaning that suiton passively surrounds anything that it makes contact with. Suiton techniques that do not last over periods of times (i.e, exploding techniques) drench their opponents, but long term techniques will envelop anything they come in contact with and maintain a hold on it with the 3/4th strength of the technique, rounded down. This means that if a suiton wave is shot forward with 17 strength, it will envelope and move anything with it that does not have more than 12 strength to resist it. This allows Suiton to fill a very powerful role in eliminating tools from opponent's access and capturing targets.

[center][color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton Affinity[/b][/color][/center]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an [b]cutting[/b] effect.
[i][b]Passive (Cutting):[/b][/i] Fuuton has a natural [b]cutting[/b] property to it, that exists in all jutsu unless otherwise stated. This gives fuuton a unique opportunity to strike with additional power, and to act as a offensive defense. Regardless of their purpose fuuton jutsu passively cut with no distinct pattern at 1/2 the strength of the technique rounded down unless otherwise stated. This means if someone punched a 20 strength fuuton wall, they would get cuts on their hand applied with 10 strength. This also means that fuuton jutsu specifically designated to cut things can create devastating wound by essentially striking twice.

[center][color=#80a0ff][b]Mist Release[/b][/color][/center]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Mist, an extension composed of Fuuton and Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Mist. Mist has an [b]encroaching[/b] effect. You must be a former or present Kiri shinobi and have both Suiton and Fuuton to utilize this concentration.
[i][b]Passive (Encroaching):[/b][/i] Mist naturally [b]encroaches[/b]. This causes all mist jutsu to grow over time. Mist jutsu will passively grow at 1/10th their size per post, allowing them to not only become larger but also refill areas within themselves that has been displaced. While Mist has limited offensive power, it's a supplementary superpower that can completely alter the course of a battle by manipulating the battlefield, and the people on it.

[b][i][big][color=#93C6E0]Taijutsu:[/color][/big][/i][/b]

[center][b]Close Quarters Combat[/b][/center]
The fundamental skill of [b][Close Quarters Combat][/b] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.

[center][b]Sword Weapons[/b][/center]
The fundamental skill of [b][Sword Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with swords and sword-like weapons such as knives, daggers, sword-breakers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.

[b][i][big][color=#93C6E0]Genjutsu:[/color][/big][/i][/b]

[center][b]Sight Initiation[/b][/center]
This user has learned to use visual cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to perform actions, or draw the eyes to something to capture their targets in a genjutsu.
[hr]
[center][img]https://imgur.com/f0G4UtV.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[spoiler=Taijutsu][quote=Toryu Kenjutsu][center]Toryu, a style of Kenjutsu founded in the Land of Pebbles, melds traditional kenjutsu swordplay with subversive feints and sudden bursts of close-quarters combat, two unyielding hills crashing together to form a mountain. Toryu typically favors the use of the blade with one hand, utilizing the freedom of movement to use one's hands, joints, legs, head, and even the hilt and handle of the sword to make an already deadly style more unpredictable and more lethal. Ignorantly considered a very "unrefined" style by most practitioners of the sword, Toryu is actually one of the most difficult styles of Kenjutsu to learn and master. The very basic premise of the style revolves around the firm control and manipulation of one's own movements and body, some techniques requiring execution while using another attack as a feint or misdirection while not sacrificing strength. The style has no weapon requirements outside of a sword, but many users often prefer kodachi, wakizashi, ninjato, or even tanto, the reduced size and weight of the blades having fewer blind spots and making the user's weapon more mobile.

[b]Requires:[/b] [i][Close Quarters Combat], [Sword Weapons] Concentrations[/i].[/center][/quote][quote=D Rank]*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Skipping Stone][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Stance
The signature Stance of Toryu, practitioners relax the muscles in their bodies, gaining additional flexibility in their movements in how they approach the enemy, how they retreat, how they evade attacks, and how they attack the opponent. This Stance allows the practitioner to more easily read opponent's attacks and defend against them by evading in unusual ways, such as ducking, bending around, and quickly sidestepping attacks without needlessly exposing themselves to additional attacks. This fleet-footed Stance lets the practitioner mix up their movements to confuse and misdirect the opponent, allowing them to attack lesser-known openings in the opponent's guard. It also allows the practitioner to rapidly and reflexively change the angle, position and grip of their weapon with minimal movement, allowing them multiple manners in which they can attack the opponent or defend against attacks.

*[color=#b23a22][b][Toryu • Ambidexterity][/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After practicing for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of their hands with equal skill, the user has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows them to utilize both hands equally and as effectively without any penalty. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Cobblestone Skeleton][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
A practitioner of Toryu is capable of attacking with every part of their body, even their heads. This Discipline represents the practitioner's capacity and experience with executing palm strikes, heel strikes, knee strikes, elbow strikes, and headbutts/skull bashes just as effectively as regular punches, kicks, and sword strikes. This Discipline allows the practitioner to consistently execute these kinds of attacks while minimizing or eliminating openings in their defenses or shock/damage they would experience while using these kinds of strikes.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Dust Eater][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner moves in and initiates a feint in the form of a thrust. Partway through the thrust, however, the practitioner twists their arm to the side and drops low, rotating and lashing out with a spinning low kick, attempting to sweep the opponent's feet out from under them. Opponents with an Acrobatics technique of equal or higher rank than this technique can resist the tripping effect.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Falling Stone][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Moving in to launch either an unarmed attack or an attack with their blade, the practitioner will launch a simultaneous unarmed attack or weapon attack with their other hand, bringing their fist or the pommel/butt of their weapon to slam into the opponent's guard, targeting their hands or wrists. Opponents with an Acrobatics technique of equal or higher rank than this technique can resist being disarmed. Otherwise, the practitioner slams the opponent's guard aside, potentially allowing the original attack to strike the opponent directly.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Sinking Quicksand][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]8 Strength[/i].
One of Toryu's many grappling techniques, the practitioner steps in close to the opponent, slamming their heel into the opponent's foot to lock the target in place. In the same movement, the practitioner grabs the opponent's arm and flips them over their back, slamming them to the ground unless the opponent has an Acrobatics technique of an equal or higher rank than this technique. The prone position this leaves the opponent in leaves them exposed to an attack of opportunity from the practitioner's weapon after executing this technique.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Sundering Gravel][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]8 Strength[/i].
Designed as a counterattack but also a potent attack by itself, the practitioner will first wait to block or parry an opponent's attack with their weapon. Then, the practitioner will quickly counter with a swift knee strike to the opponent's stomach or diaphragm to stun them or cause them to stagger by winding them, followed by a quick slash or stab to their chest or stomach. The practitioner may choose to use this as an attack instead by immediately leading off with the knee strike if they so wish. Opponents with equal or higher Endurance than the practitioner's Strength can resist being winded.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Pebble Split][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Designed as a counterattack but also a potent attack by itself, the practitioner will first wait to sidestep an attack before countering with a swift elbow strike with their sword hand to the opponent's face to stun them or cause them to stagger by winding them, grabbing the opponent's arm or garment with their unarmed hand to hold them in place. Immediately following the elbow strike, the practitioner will pull the opponent to one side while executing a slash in the opposite direction with their sword hand. Opponents with an Acrobatics technique of equal or higher rank than this technique can escape from the grappling component of this technique.[/quote][quote=C Rank]*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Lethal Familiarity][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Many of the Toryu techniques would put the user in incredibly daring positions where a single mistake could instantly spell disaster for the swordsman. As a result, Toryu practitioners must train themselves constantly to avoid letting their fears distract them from their task. A practitioner with this technique has learned to shut out fear in the heat of combat, allowing them to perform attacks and techniques without the risk of failure due to fear responses.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Spite Breaker][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
An unorthodox use of swordsmanship, the practitioner rushes the opponent and leaps at them, attempting to land on their shoulders. Should the practitioner succeed, they will forcefully shift their weight onto the opponent's shoulders, potentially unbalancing them. Opponents with an Acrobatic technique of an equal or higher rank than this technique can resist having their guard be disrupted. Otherwise, the opponent will be suddenly thrown off balance, leaving their head, neck, or torso exposed for the practitioner to attack with their sword.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Fury Guard][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A technique allowing the practitioner to partially customize their focus on defense or offense, the practitioner guards against attacks while immediately attacking subsequent openings with their free hand. The form this takes depends on which hand they prioritize for defense. Should they choose to guard with their sword hand, the practitioner deflects the attacks outwards, away from the opponent's center of mass where their guard is strongest, and responds by launching unarmed counter-attacks like a punch, elbow, or throw. If they choose to guard with their unarmed hand, the practitioner blocks the attack by intercepting the haft of the weapon or the opponent's wrists with the back of their fist or forearm and counter with more lethal slashes and stabs from their sword.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Misery Drop][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]15 Strength[/i].
A variant of the Spite Breaker, the practitioner rushes the opponent and leaps at them, spinning and attempting to land on their shoulders, clinching their legs around the opponent's neck. Should the practitioner succeed, they will forcefully shift all of their weight back, potentially unbalancing the opponent. Opponents with an Acrobatics technique of equal or higher rank than this technique can resist having their guard be disrupted. Otherwise, the opponent will be suddenly thrown back and flipped down before slamming face-first into the ground. The practitioner can roll up onto the opponent's back with this motion, offering a clean stab down into the back of the opponent's skull to finish them off.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Grave Digger][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]15 Strength[/i].
Rushing in towards the opponent either as a charging attack or after evading an opponent's attack, the practitioner starts with their arms crossed in front of their chests before quickly sweeping their elbows up over their heads, the flat of the practitioner's front-most elbow potentially striking the opponent under their chin. While this elbow strike can cause considerable damage by itself, the purpose of the elbow strike is to cause the opponent to dodge. With their arms crossed over their heads, the practitioner braces their unarmed hand against their sword arm and swings both down at once. The additional torque provided by the unarmed hand allows the sword strike that follows to immediately accelerate to maximum speed. The practitioner can twist or sidestep during this downswing to compensate for where the opponent is dodging.

*[b][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Crushing Despair][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]15 Strength[/i], *[i][color=#b23a22][Toryu • Cobblestone Skeleton][/color][/i].
A brutal, raw technique, the practitioner quickly dashes into an opponent's range, often after avoiding an enemy attack, momentarily torquing the muscles in their legs before launching a powerful knee strike directly up into the target's diaphragm and sternum in an attempt to stagger the opponent. Aside from potentially fracturing or even breaking bones, the opponent can potentially be left winded. This sudden attack can potentially open up many vulnerable areas on the opponent's body for possible finishing moves.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][quote=Suiton][color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Suiton affinity. Suiton has a passive [color=dodgerblue][i]enveloping[/i][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Enveloping)]Suiton's effect is enveloping, meaning that suiton passively surrounds anything that it makes contact with. Suiton techniques that do not last over periods of times (i.e, exploding techniques) drench their opponents, but long term techniques will envelop anything they come in contact with and maintain a hold on it with the 3/4th strength of the technique, rounded down. This means that if a suiton wave is shot forward with 17 strength, it will envelope and move anything with it that does not have more than 12 strength to resist it. This allows Suiton to fill a very powerful role in eliminating tools from opponent's access and capturing targets.[/spoiler][/quote] [quote=D Rank] *[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Defensive Barrier[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense is somewhat solid and can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to 10 meters away. The defense is shot at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength and unless completely destroyed it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Shuriken[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a shuriken of water that can be thrown up to 10 meters. When kai'd, this shuriken explodes with [Control] Strength and covers the immediate area in water. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Orb Technique[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a dense ball of water approximately 6 centimeters in diameter in their hands. Upon lurching forward, they will release the ball towards an opponent up to 10 meters away at [Control] Speed and Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Propel Leap[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by [Control] Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Wet Spot[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel a 3 meter diameter sphere of water from their mouth at [Control] Speed up to 10 meters away. Upon impact it will burst spilling all over the immediate area making it extremely slippery. Those without 5 Strength or higher will not be able to hold their footing on this wet spot and will slip around.[/quote][quote=C Rank] *[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Rain Gun[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels three 3 2-centimeter diameter droplets of water from their mouth in quick succession, each of which explode with [Control] Strength on impact, scattering water all over the immediate area. These droplets fly up to 25 meters away at [Control] Speed.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Great Stream[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive conical water torrent that drenches an area thoroughly, capable of soaking a meter down nearly instantly for soil and like materials. The cone has a base width of 15 meters and a range of 25 meters and travels at [Control] Speed, pushing things back with [Control] Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Clone[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a clone of themselves comprised completely of suiton chakra. This clone has the users stats. It lasts for [Control/5] posts.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Crashing Wave[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive tidal wave of water 10 meters wide and nearly 5 meters tall. This wave travels forward at a [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 25 meters before losing it's steam and failing.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Pacifistic Domination[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Created to safely incapacitate opponents, after performing the correct hand seals, if the opponent is within 25 meters and is standing a top a body of water with the user's chakra in it, the user will begin to churn their chakra causing the water to turn into a vortex and engulf the opponent, trapping them in a vortex about two meters in diameter. Once the target is inside, the user must hold the last seal and cannot use any other techniques, capable of holding this for up to five posts. In order to escape, the target must have at least [Control] strength to physically make their way out, or the user must be disrupted. Most shinobi would pass out after two posts due to a lack of oxygen. However, if a target possesses an Endurance stat higher than 10, it would require three posts for them to pass out. Should the target possess an Endurance stat above 20, it would require five posts for them to pass out, but anything higher than 30 would allow them to resist passing out altogether.[/quote]
[quote=Fuuton Affinity][color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an [b]cutting[/b] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Cutting)]Fuuton has a natural [b]cutting[/b] property to it, that exists in all jutsu unless otherwise stated. This gives fuuton a unique opportunity to strike with additional power, and to act as a offensive defense. Regardless of their purpose fuuton jutsu passively cut with no distinct pattern at 1/2 the strength of the technique rounded down unless otherwise stated. This means if someone punched a 20 strength fuuton wall, they would get cuts on their hand applied with 10 strength. This also means that fuuton jutsu specifically designated to cut things can create devastating wound by essentially striking twice.[/spoiler][/quote][quote=D Rank] *[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Screw[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user creates a small vortex of Fuuton chakra around a projectile in their hand that spins with [Control] Strength. This causes the projectile to corkscrew through the air, allowing it to travel an extra 10m and applying the Fuuton passive when thrown. This doesn't make the projectile any faster, only increases its range and ability to cut.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Enhanced Launch[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user gathers wind around their feet. Then, the user will use the wind to blast them from the ground, enabling them to leap into the air an extra 10 meters at [Control] speed. The Fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Skating[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user is able to glide on air as if they were skating on ice. This allows them to move faster (+3 speed) but lowers their ability to translate force (-3 Strength). This doesn't allow them to fly, but rather to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the user’s chakra supply runs out or the user shuts it off. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Redirection[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user covers a projectile they are holding in fuuton empowered wind. Then, when the weapon has been thrown as normal, the user is able to change it's direction by up to 90 degrees once with no drop in momentum on the projectiles part. This technique only lasts one post.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Bullet[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user expels a basket ball sized ball of wind from their mouth. This ball of wind travels up to 10m at [Control] speed, and explodes with [Control] Strength on contact with solid matter or at the end of its range.[/quote]
[quote=Mist Release][color=#80a0ff][b]Mist Release[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Mist, an extension composed of Fuuton and Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Mist. Mist has an [b]encroaching[/b] effect. You must be a former or present Kiri shinobi and have both Suiton and Fuuton to utilize this concentration.
[spoiler=Passive (Encroaching)]Mist naturally [b]encroaches[/b]. This causes all mist jutsu to grow over time. Mist jutsu will passively grow at 1/10th their size per post, allowing them to not only become larger but also refill areas within themselves that has been displaced. While Mist has limited offensive power, it's a supplementary superpower that can completely alter the course of a battle by manipulating the battlefield, and the people on it.[/spoiler][/quote][quote=D Rank] *[color=#80a0ff][b]Hidden Mist Technique[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kiri-nin
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist Ninja. After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of mist which covers the area around them. The mist covers 10x10x10m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 4 meters in any direction. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to 1/2 the user's Chakra Pool.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Moving Mist Technique[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause the mist to shift and move in whatever direction they please. This mist moves at [Control] speed, and while casting this technique the user cannot move or cast other techniques.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Mist Anchor[/b][/color]
D-ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user slowly moves their hand down, stabilizing the mist in the area. [Control] or lower strength fuuton jutsu will still work in the mist, but will no longer displace it, allowing the mist jutsu to be maintained easier. Additionally, the duration of the mist will be extended by 2 posts.

*[color=#80a0ff][b]Fading Mist Technique[/b][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user can control the transparency of the mist to become much more lucid or clear in a 2x2x2m area. If this is used on a blanket of mist with another's chakra within it, it requires a higher [Control] strength than the caster. This increased visibility lasts for up to 3 posts.

*[color=#80a0ff][b]Mist Bath[/b][/color]
D-rank Ninjutsu
While inside the mist, the user will form a series of hand seals, then hold a hand forward. From their hand 5 marble sized bullets of mist will form and shoot forward through the mist at [Control] speed and strength.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Genjutsu][quote=D Rank][b]*[color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu • Smell Of The Deceased][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, any victim that sees the user preforming the hand seals will be induced under the genjutsu. This causes the target to begin to smell rotting flesh and decaying bodies. The jutsu can cause nausea and vomiting from the target, depending on how sensitive their sense of smell is. The smell of the dead can also cause some mental stress on the target. This genjutsu lasts for three (3) posts.[/quote][/spoiler]
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TheLacarix

Asami's Rank Updates

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:22 am

1/2
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure