Post by Jinan B » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:12 am

Application: Karagata, Kinsue
Change:
  • Purchased the following Stats 13 stats (39 points; 334->295):
    • Chakra Pool: 27->30
    • Control: 35->40
    • Speed: 20->25
  • Added the following Concentrations: Doton and Hydrokinesis
  • Purchased the following Jutsu: 56 points (295->239; price includes connections discount)
    • Suiton: Aquakinesis and Lesser Aqua Infusion (1 C, 1 A Rank; 8 points)
    • Mist: Obscuring Mist Technique; Subjugation and Shackles (1 B, 2 A Rank; 16 points)
    • Fuuton: Pressure Damage (1 B Rank; 4 points)
    • Katon: Flame Armor; Budding Amaryllis, Full Bloom (1A, 1 S Rank; 15 points)
    • Mist's Shield: Skyfall; Afterthought; Drop-Kick; Ripcord (2D, 2C Rank; 6 points)
    • Doton: Wall; Binding Formation; Dirt Cloud; Manica Dabo tibi; One with the Earth (3 D, 2 C Rank; 7 points)
  • Fixed Ninpou: Chakra Burst to post revamp standards as I missed it when I revamped Kinsue.
Payment: 95 points; bringing Kinsue from 334/522 to 239/522
Jutsu AddedShow
Mist Shackles
B-rank Ninjutsu
After performing the required hand seals, Kinsue will select a target within his mist cloud. The mist will thicken around the target's feet; forming into two pairs of shackles that wrap themselves around the target with [control] speed. The first pair will wrap around the target's ankles, will the second pair will wrap around the target's wrists and pull to their sides. If the target is unable to avoid the Jutsu, the shackles will prevent them from moving until they disperse after 5 posts. The shackles can be broken, and have [control] strength.

*Obscuring Mist Technique
A-rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *Concealing Mist Technique
After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of mist which covers the area around them. The mist covers 60x60x60m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 1 meter in any direction, and dampens scents, weakening any advanced scent techniques, or controlled scent techniques by 4m. Additionally, sound is dampened as well, which can make it more difficult to communicate plans through the mist without advanced hearing techniques. Those without advanced hearing techniques won't be able to hear anything that's not within 5meters of them, while advanced hearing is limited to 10m. Additionally, the mist is saturated in chakra, which makes it impossible for sensors outside the mist to sense who is within it. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to the user's 1/2 Chakra pool.

*Mist Subjugation
A-rank Ninjutsu
This technique may only be used on one who has spent 2 or more posts within one of the user's mist Jutsu. After performing the required hand seals, the user will severely thicken the area around the target. If the target remains within the Jutsu for a post after that, the mist they are breathing will suddenly coalesce into water in their lungs. This affects people differently depending on their endurance in comparison to the Jutsu's strength:
  • 20 less Endurance: They drown unless aided within 4 posts.
  • Less Endurance: They are incapacitated within 2 posts and knocked unconscious.
  • Equal or higher Endurance: They experience pain and irritation in their lungs due to the water's presence, similar to being stabbed in the chest, but they were able to expel it quickly. Causing a -9 in Endurance for 3 posts.
*Fuuton • Pressure Damage
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After making the required hand seals, the user will focus chakra into their mouth. They will release the wind chakra as a large sphere with a 10m radius at [Control] Speed, which has a maximum range of 40m. Should the target be hit within the first 20m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing a [Control] Strength explosion, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply [Control/2] Strength.

Suiton • Lesser Aqua Infusion
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user places any part of their body onto a body of water this infuses up to a 3m x 3m x 3m volume of liquid to be manipulated with Aquakinesis, this infusion lasts 5 posts.

*[Aquakinesis]
A-rank Ninjutsu
Having achieved notable mastery over Suiton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.

*Katon • Flame Armor
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After the needed hand seals, the user will release Katon outward from their body rapidly as the fire twists around them. This fire forms a 3-inch layer of flames around their body that manifests at [Control] speed, and essentially provide a pseudo-defence against Taijutsu for the next five posts. If anyone comes into contact with the armour, they will receive burns and incoming attacks will be repelled with [Control] strength.

*Katon • Budding Amaryllis, Full Bloom!
S-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spawn up to 16 1-meter diameter sized flame constructs behind them. These constructs resemble the buds of a flower. For the next 5 posts these flames will follow closely behind them, as if anchored to their user, and at their command, will be launched in any order or combination they wish at any target within 30 meters at [Control] speed and strength. On impact the buds expand and bloom into full flowers, spewing fire around the immediate area.

*Doton • Wall
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at [Control] speed. The wall has [Control] strength and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*Doton • Binding Formation
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channelling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 5 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at [Control] speed binding the target's feet at [Control] strength

*Doton • Dirt Cloud
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a 1 meter diameter ball of loose dirt in front of them, launching it off up to 10 meters away at [Control] strength and speed. Upon impact the ball of loose dirt breaks apart forming a vision-impairing cloud of dirt with a 5 meter radius.

Doton • Manica Dabo tibi
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will touch another person's arm and form rock from their shoulder downward, encasing their forearm and hand in rough and simplistic layered plates of stone. The stone passes over the hand on the back-side but leaves the palm-side uncovered allowing full dexterity of the hand for seals. This essentially resembles a manica, which is a segmented armour that spans the length of the arm. The armour has [Control] strength and speed.

Doton • One with the Earth
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user infuses rock or ground beneath them with chakra, causing it to open in a two foot diameter hole at [control]. When the user enters the hole, the ground above reforms with minimal trace of disturbance, burying the user and allowing them to move underground for up to three posts. Each post the user can maintain this technique to move up to 30 meters underground, and can re-emerge at will.

Mist's Shield • Skyfall
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Skyfall is a technique that can be added to any flipping technique. Utilizing agility and speed, the user will extend one leg to deliver a kick while flipping, built with power from the flip. The direction and effectiveness of the flip depend on other techniques and ingenuity.

Mist's Shield • Afterthought
D-Rank Taijutsu Manoeuvre
Due to the fast-paced nature of this style, there are times when an opponent's movements change the required path for an attack. Any time a kick does not hit its intended target; the user is able to launch a second kick very quickly, and without retracting the leg entirely. This results in less time for the target to dodge or block, but makes it impossible to strike with full strength, resulting in -3 strength to the follow up kick. This can be repeated, but will likely become predictable after one or two.

Mist's Shield • Drop-Kick
C-Rank Taijutsu Manoeuvre
One of the few offensive techniques in his repertoire, this technique is used to catch the opponent off guard and force them off balance. Starting with a step or two to build momentum, the user will charge at the opponent and leap forcefully into the air, bringing his legs up together to kick the target with the full force of momentum, body weight, and added force from the kick. This will send the user falling toward the ground, but in a controlled and predictable manner so he can recover with a roll or kip up.

Mist's Shield • Ripcord
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
This technique is often used when a kick is narrowly dodged. The user will bring his second leg up parallel to the first, with the opponent's body part in the middle. He will then wrench his body with all of his might to kick with both legs in a scissor formation. It can catch a target off guard and knock them off balance, or even floor them.
Last edited by Jinan B on Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Characters
NameRankVillageOrgColour
Karagata, Kinsue
Jounin
Kirigakure
HHD

Mediumseagreen
Kenitsuna, Ko’ichi
Genin
Iwagakure
None

Lightsteelblue
Test Thread Saigen Census V2

Jinan B

Kinsue Combat Update

Post by Jinan B » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:13 am

NocodeShow
[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2159209/]Jinan B[/url]
[b]Points:[/b] 239/522
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 2/3: Accountant (Scaled); Connections
[hr]
[center][big][big][big][big][b][color=mediumseagreen][font=Gabriola]Karagata, Kinsue[/font][/color][/b][/big][/big][/big][/big]

[img=450,260]https://i.imgur.com/l2BZNsp.jpg[/img]
[small][small]Art created by [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1843737]Zippo[/url][/small][/small][/center]

[hr]
[color=mediumseagreen][center][b][big][big][big][big][font=Gabriola]General Information[/font][/big][/big][/big][/big][/b][/center][/color]

[table=1][table=6][center][color=mediumseagreen]Age[/color][/center][c][center][color=mediumseagreen]Gender[/color][/center][c][center][color=mediumseagreen]Height[/color][/center][c][center][color=mediumseagreen]Weight[/color][/center][c][center][color=mediumseagreen]Hair[/color][/center][c][center][color=mediumseagreen]Eyes[/color][/center][c][center]19[/center][c][center]Male[/center][c][center]6'1"[/center][c][center]158 Pounds[/center][c][center]Straight, black, and long.[/center][c][center]Indigo[/center][/table]
[b][color=mediumseagreen]Physical Features:[/color][/b]
[list][*][i][color=mediumseagreen]Face/head:[/color][/i] Kinsue's face lacks much to set him aside from many others. His nose and mouth are both rather thin, while his ears are also smaller than most. He tends to keep his shoulder length hair loose.

[*][i][color=mediumseagreen]Body:[/color][/i] As a result of living in Kirigakure, Kinsue's skin is almost abnormally pale. He lacks the muscular build that one might expect from an experienced warrior, and can often appear significantly frailer than he really is to the casual observer.

[*][i][color=mediumseagreen]Notable Features:[/color][/i] An extensive purple birthmark runs down his left arm, covering the inner art of his arm beginning at his elbow and ending level with his wrist. In addition, the kraken of the Karagata has been branded onto his back between his shoulder blades.[/list]
[b][color=mediumseagreen]Clothing/Accessories:[/color][/b] Kinsue's most noticeable item of clothing is a large black hooded cloak that hides most of his features, on the back of which is emblazoned the Karagata crest in white. Beneath this cloak he wears a loose plain black shirt with no sleeves, though he has taken to wrapping up his left arm in order to keep his birthmark hidden. He also wears long black pants that go down to his ankles, which he straps at their ends to ensure that they cannot be caught on debris or grabbed by an enemy. A dark grey belt with 2 pouches on the left hip, a spot for a water skin, and 3 pouches on the right hip can generally be found buckled around his waist when he is on a mission. He tends to favour comfortable toe-less shoes made of black leather. His Forehead Protector uses a dark blue cloth.

[b][color=mediumseagreen]Personality:[/color][/b]
[list][*][i][color=mediumseagreen]General:[/color][/i] Kinsue is not a man who enjoys being known. Depending on the circumstance, acquaintances may find him cold and formal, focussed on his duties as a shinobi above all else, or affable but distant in a social setting. What most agree on is that he is courteous and decent; the kind of man who doesn't abuse his status or power even when the societal pendulum swings in his favour. There’s nothing [i]wrong[/i] with Kinsue, they might conclude, he just isn’t the kind of man you form a connection with barring great effort or kind circumstance.
Only family and close friends get to see Kinsue for who he really is, a man whose optimism repeatedly clashes with the world he lives in. He tries to maintain an upbeat demeanour, quick to quip and raise the spirits of those he's close to, but often is unable to keep it up when confronted with the darker side of his village and his work. In such moments, he tends towards quietness and hesitancy towards social interaction. He can be quick to doubt his own ability, but rarely abides a similar trait in the people he grows close to.
Though truly loyal to Kirigakure, he looks upon its darker practices with distain and sees only waste in its cruelty. As a result, he hides his moderate tendencies behind a mask of what he thinks people expect from him. The truest thing most see about him is his dedication towards his role as shinobi, and his keen desire to play a role in making his village something even more worthy of his loyalty and adoration.
[*][i][color=mediumseagreen]Hopes/Dreams:[/color][/i] Kinsue's greatest desire is to guide his village towards a greater future. He wishes to build a power base from which he can affect her policy, and undertake missions to expand her global influence.

[*][i][color=mediumseagreen]Fears:[/color][/i] Kinsue fears his own weakness, and that it will cause him to fail when his success is most desperately needed.

[*][i][color=mediumseagreen]Combat Mentality:[/color][/i] Kinsue prefers to fight from a distance and within his mist. With the advantage given to him by the Toramugan, he generally attempts to take away the opponent's ability to retaliate, before moving in for a killing blow.[/list]
[/table]
[hr]
[color=mediumseagreen][center][b][big][big][big][big][font=Gabriola]Battle Information[/font][/big][/big][/big][/big][/b][/center][/color]

[table]
[table=2, Abilities][b][color=mediumseagreen]First Ability[/color][/b][c][quote=Toramugan]A Dōjutsu inherited from his mother's side of the family. The Toramugan allows Kinsue to see beyond the regular spectrum of vision, instead transcending into infrared. When the ability is activated, Kinsue's vision is replaced by sight through the infrared wavelength. This affords Kinsue the ability to see in situations where most humans cannot, be it through night vision or thermal imaging. When the Dōjutsu is activated, Kinsue's dark blue eyes lighten in colour to a light, electric blue, while his sclera develops a slight orange tint. The Toramugan is activated via Jutsu. As such, it is capable of ability channelling, allowing Kinsue to activate it without hand seals.

Prolonged usage of the Toramugan is strenuous and requires a high level of endurance. The maximum operating time that Kinsue can utilize the Dōjutsu is equal to his stamina stat divided by 4 rounded down, to a minimum of one post. Upon reaching the max duration, the stress of using the Toramugan to its limit causes a cooldown period of 1/2 of the duration time, to a minimum of one post. During this cooldown period, the Toramugan cannot be activated and attempting to do so will cause physical pain. Duration is based off total posts where the Toramugan is activated, meaning Kinsue can turn it on and off to have a shorter cooldown. Seeing through the infrared wavelength allows Kinsue the ability to see in the dark, as well as through rain and most particulates, such as mist. Jutsu used in relation with the Toramugan stack with Ninpou for the purposes of pyramids.[/quote]
[c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Second Ability[/color][/b][c]
[c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Third Ability[/color][/b][c][/table]

[table=2, Concentrations (8/18)][b][color=mediumseagreen]Ninjutsu[/color][/b][c][quote=Katon]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize [color=orangered]Katon[/color] and can make and use any custom or archived Jutsu that require the Katon affinity. Katon has an [color=orangered][i]ignition[/i][/color] effect.[/quote]
[quote=Fuuton]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize [color=lightgreen]Fuuton[/color] and can make and use any custom or archived Jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has a [color=lightgreen][i]cutting[/i][/color] effect.[/quote]
[quote=Suiton]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize [color=dodgerblue]Suiton[/color] and can make and use any custom or archived Jutsu that require the Suiton affinity. Fuuton has an [color=dodgerblue][i]enveloping[/i][/color] effect.[/quote]
[quote=Mist Release]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize [color=#80a0ff]Mist[/color], an extension composed of Fuuton and Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived Jutsu that require Mist. Mist has an [i][color=#80a0ff]encroaching[/color][/i] effect. You must be a former or present Kiri shinobi and have both Suiton and Fuuton to utilize this concentration.[/quote]
[quote=Doton]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize [color=saddlebrown]Doton[/color], and can make and use any custom or archived Jutsu that require the Doton affinity. Doton has an [color=saddlebrown][i]enduring[/i][/color] effect.[/quote]
[quote=Aquakinesis]
After achieving notable mastery over [color=dodgerblue]Suiton[/color], the user has developed an expert control over it. Without needing the use of hand seals or an existing technique, the user can shape and direct an existing body of the element.[/quote][c]
[b][color=mediumseagreen]Taijutsu[/color][/b][c][quote=Acrobatics]
The fundamental skill of [b][Acrobatics][/b] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]
[quote=Close Quarters Combat]
The fundamental skill of [b][Close Quarters Combat][/b] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.[/quote][c]
[b][color=mediumseagreen]Genjutsu[/color][/b][c][/table]

[table=5][b][color=mediumseagreen]Rank:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Village:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Chakra Affinity:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Companions:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Stats (18/75):[/color][/b]
[c][color=#F9B2B7]Special Jounin[/color]
[c][color=#9BC4E2]Kirigakure[/color]
[c][color=dodgerblue]Suiton[/color]
[c]
[c]145[/table]
[table=6][b][color=mediumseagreen]Chakra Pool:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Endurance:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Control:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Strength:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Speed:[/color][/b][c][b][color=mediumseagreen]Will Power:[/color][/b]
[c]30
[c]15
[c]40
[c]15
[c]25
[c]20[/table]

[spoiler=Equipment]
All the following equipment can be found in the pouches on Kinsue's belt.
[list]
[*][b]Water Skin:[/b] Located on his left hip, 2 litre capacity.
[*][b]Middle Left Pouch:[/b] 15 shurikan
[*][b]Near Left Pouch:[/b] 5 kunai with attached explosive tags; 5 explosive tags (unattached)
[*][b]Near Right Pouch:[/b] 5 smoke bombs; coil of wire (15 metres)
[*][b]Middle Right Pouch:[/b] 10 kunai
[*][b]Far Right Pouch:[/b] Assorted traveling food, 3 days’ worth.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[/table]
[hr]
[color=mediumseagreen][center][b][big][big][big][big][font=Gabriola]History[/font][/big][/big][/big][/big][/b][/center][/color]
[spoiler=Important Figures]
[b][center][big][color=green]Karagata, Kosuke[/color][/big][/center][/b]
[hr]
[justify]Kinsue's father. Kosuke is a hard man, determined to see his children succeed. He often comes off as cold to his family, and is more interested in seeing his children develop greater strength than he is in spending time with them. Despite his apparent coldness, Kosuke holds his family in incredibly high regard, and considers his treatment of them to be kind, at least compared to his treatment of most others. Outside of the family home, Kosuke is a cruel yet efficient man, and holds a high position within the families shipping industry. He primarily deals with trade between Kirigakure and Lightning Country, but occasionally overseas some trades with Earth Country.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][center][big][color=#F99B0C]Karagata, Himari[/color][/big][/center][/b]
[hr]
[justify]Before she married Kosuke, Himari came from a small but wealthy family of which she and her children are the last surviving members. Whilst a hard women suited to a life in Kirigakure no Sato; she is kinder than her husband and will often spend time with her children offering what help she can. A former Jounin, Himari has recently retired and now spends working with her husband in the Karagata shipping industry. She occasionally assists in teaching at Kirigakure's first academy, imparting her extensive knowledge of Genjutsu upon the village's next generation of shinobi.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][big][center][color=#FCD116]Karagata, Katsurou[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[justify]The eldest of Kinsue's brothers, Katsurou holds a great amount of kindness considering the family in which he was born. From a young age he was groomed for a role representing the Karagata's trade interests, and is expected to one day take over his father's role within the family. At 26 years old, he has taken on a substantial amount of this responsibility, exerting direct control over several of his father's former trade relationships. In all likelihood, it won't be long before he takes over his father's place in its entirety. He takes great interest in Kinsue's career, and the two share a close bond.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][big][center][color=red]Karagata, Kaito[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[justify]The younger of Kinsue's two brothers, though still older than him at 21 years old. He possesses a mentality common among village shinobi, being cruel, harsh and condescending. The man is however looked poorly upon by the Karagata, as his achievement faltered after he was granted promotion to Chuunin as a teenager. With little drive to improve further, Kaito seems destined to remain one undistinguished ninja among the many of his rank. He and Kinsue failed to maintain much contact as they transitioned out of childhood, as neither thinks much of the other.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][big][center][color=#5EDDC1]Himora, Riki[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[justify]A Special Jounin in service to the Karagata. Riki first came into contact with Kinsue's branch of the family several years ago; when he was tasked to guard Kosuke and Katsurou as they went to a trade meeting outside of the village. He grew close to Katsurou, and when he realized that Riki's combat style matched Kinsue's own hired him as an off-the-record tutor for the young shinobi. Kinsue developed greatly under his critical eye, and owes much of his progress he made before being promoted to Chuunin to his lessons. The siblings maintain close contact with Riki, and Kinsue views him much as he might a third blood brother.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][big][center][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5940025/1/#new][color=lightblue]Aisu, Naohiro[/color][/url][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[justify]A close partner to Kinsue and the other member of [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=8181614]Unit 12[/url], Naohiro has been close to the Karagata since they met in Kirigakure's first academy. The two of them lost contact for a time after earning the rank of Genin, but began to work together as shinobi after being tasked to [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5919241/1/]investigate[/url] the death of a Karagata nobleman's son. They've maintained a keen bond ever since, and Kinsue considers Naohiro to be one of his closest friends.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][big][center][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6144753][color=green]Karagata, Shinjiro[/color][/url][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[justify]The son of Kosuke's younger brother Izune; Shinjiro was raised almost from birth to be the perfect warrior. While he and Kinsue were never close in their youth, his rise to prominence as the host of Vorashu no Katagenma has had a significant impact on the older of the two. As an immediate relative of the Jinchuuriki, Kinsue has been subject to a greater amount of attention from the Karagata in an attempt to prevent any scandal from tainting the reputation of such an important tool. While Shinjiro is too cruel for Kinsue to look upon him favourably; the man has nothing but respect for his skill and determination.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][big][center][color=khaki]Matsou, Akari[/color] and [color=coral]Yamai, Daiki[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[justify]Two shinobi assigned alongside Kinsue to an unassuming C-Rank mission during his time as a Genin. They were both killed when they were ambushed by a group of highly skilled Nukenin, while Kinsue escaped in order to inform the village of the threat. Their deaths initially pushed the boy into a state of great self-doubt and weakness; however, he has long since come to terms with the events that led to their demise. Now, his memories of them push him to greater heights as he strives to ensure that he can prevent any future partners from suffering the same fate.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][big][center][color=#8C706B]Toukai, Tsubasa[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[justify]One of the most talented shinobi from Kinsue's class in the Academy. Tsubasa always seemed destined for greatness; she was brave, charismatic, and highly skilled in her clan's unique Jutsu. Unfortunately for her, she was matched against Kinsue's brother Kaito in her Chuunin exam, and was killed in the battle by the older and more experienced Genin. To honour Tsubasa, Kinsue took on her aspirations as his own, and refocused his attentions on achieving power as a shinobi.[/justify]

[hr]
[b][big][center][color=darkorange]Terumī, Kazuken[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[justify]Kinsue's great grandfather. The man was a renowned Jounin and assassin in his day, and was believed to have been one of the most accomplished combat sensors in the village. The truth, however, was that Kazuken had mastered the use of the bloodline of the Terumī; the Dōjutsu known as the Toramugan. He never told anyone the truth behind his abilities, but instead left behind memoirs of his life which were found by Kinsue. His legacy now serves as an important motivating factor in Kinsue's life, as he seeks to gain the strength to match that of his ancestor.[/justify]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Prologue]
[spoiler=Early Life]
[justify]Kinsue was born as the third son of Kosuke, an important figure within the Karagata shipping industry, and Himari, a Jounin of the village. With both of his parents being important members of the Karagata, Kinsue enjoyed an incredibly privileged lifestyle growing up as a noble of Kirigakure no Sato. At the same time, however, he was placed under a large amount of pressure to excel for the benefit of the family.

Kinsue's training in the shinobi arts began at the age of 6, two years before he was admitted into Kiri's First Academy. As a younger child of the family, he did not stand to inherit Kosuke's role in the Karagata business (a role for which his oldest brother, Katsurou, was being groomed for). Instead, Kinsue and his other brother, Kaito, were trained to be shinobi by Himari. Kinsue showed little promise in either Genjutsu or Taijutsu, but seemed to have great potential in the use of Ninjutsu. He also displayed a strong battle instinct. Himari honed in on strengthening Kinsue's potential, and the boy displayed a notable affinity in utilizing both Suiton and Fuuton by the time of his 8th birthday.[/justify]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Academy]
[justify]Midway through the 9th year of his life, Kinsue was accepted into the first and most prestigious Academy of the village. During his time there he established his fighting style as being grounded in defensive and supplementary Ninjutsu. He also began his studies of Kiri's signature Mist Style. Due to his relatively shy nature, he did not forge many bonds during his time at the Academy, instead forming close relationships with a few other students. Aisu [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5940025/1/#new]Naohiro[/url], another of the students in his class, was one of these friends. Due to having a two year head-start on his training, Kinsue progressed through the Academy without much difficulty, and graduated a few weeks after his 10th birthday on his 1st attempt.

As Kinsue's time at the Academy began, his older brother Kaito finished his own studies. Eager to flaunt his superior strength, he spent a great amount of time “training” with his younger brother. This training would generally involve Kinsue being beaten down and abused by his brother, creating a relationship between the two largely dominated by anger and hatred.[/justify]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Years as a Genin]
[justify]Kinsue enjoyed a promising start to his career as a Genin, finding success in his first few D rank missions both on his own and with other Genin, including several missions with his classmate Naohiro. His relationship with Naohiro faltered when he was 11, however. Trouble within Naohiro's family caused him to turn away from his career as a shinobi, though Kinsue never learned of the reason that he no longer saw his friend. Since then, he began to undertake more missions by himself.

A few weeks after his 12th birthday, Kinsue was assigned a run of the mill C rank mission alongside 2 other Genin his age: Yamai, Daiki and Matsuo, Akari. The mission seemed to be an ordinary bodyguard mission for a minor noble in the Land of Water. When the three Genin let their guard down, expecting an easy mission, they were attacked by two powerful missing-nin. The noble was the first casualty of the fight, with Kinsue's comrades falling soon after. Kinsue managed to escape back to the village with word of the attack, and the missing-nin were swiftly dealt with by Kiri.

Unfortunately this failed mission, coupled with an already existing sense of self-doubt thanks to Kaito's “training”, convinced Kinsue that he wasn't fit to be a shinobi. Lacking inspiration and blaming himself for the death of his comrades, he stopped making any progress for the next 2 years, only taking the occasional D rank mission to satisfy his family. Instead of training he spent a large amount of time hiding in the lower tiers of Kiri, away from the pressures and expectations placed upon him by the upper classes of the village. Katsurou was aware of what Kinsue was going through, and tried to convince him to get back to his regular training, but the boy kept the rest of his family in the dark regarding the nature of his lack of progress.

It was when Kinsue was 14 that he turned back into the shinobi he used to be. He and his family attended Kaito's Chuunin exam; where he was matched against Toukai, Tsubasa: one of the most skilled students from Kinsue's time at the academy. Unfortunately, she was poorly matched against her older and more experienced opponent. The day ended in her demise. To Kinsue it was clear that his brother had attacked Tsubasa even as she was declaring her surrender, but the exam's proctor agreed with his defence that the event was a reasonable mistake. Kaito was granted the rank of Chuunin. Urged on by Katsurou, Kinsue took that day as a motivation. He took on Tsubasa's goals as his own, and swore to become a great shinobi in the names of her and the team he had failed to defend years ago.[/justify]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 1: Discovering a Legacy]
[justify]Several months after his brother's Chuunin exam, Kinsue met several other Genin of interest during his duties as a shinobi. The first was his old friend [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5940025/1/]Aisu, Naohiro[/url]; whom he was partnered with during the [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5919241/1/]investigation[/url] of the accidental death of a Karagata at the hands of an Aisu. He went on to reconnect with his old friend, and soon found himself assigned to the same team as the young Aisu. Kinsue was not the first member of the relatively new [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=8181614]Unit 12[/url], but as time went by he and Naohiro would be the only two to remain a part of the team while other Shinobi came and went. Before long the two Genin formed a close and competitive rivalry, each attempting to gain the skill needed to outdo the other when the time came for their Chuunin exam.

[url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=5940045]Kashou, Akish[/url] was another Genin that Kinsue found himself interacting with during the 15th year of his life. The boy's beliefs helped inspire Kinsue to turn the shame of his failures into a base which he could use to achieve more in the future. As a result, his determination only grew, and he began to take more difficult missions more frequently. Even when he wasn't on mission, he would be training, and before long he could see his skills improving remarkably. His determination had become so that when he had encountered [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=5942418]Kaikyo Kohan[/url] by chance, it wasn't long before the man had agreed to spar with him in order to help train the boy's skills. Throughout the encounter Kinsue realized that those in charge were not necessarily unapproachable, invincible figures, as he had always imagined. Instead, he realized that the only difference between the two groups was experience and skill, traits that he was determined to gain. If anything, the experience only reaffirmed his aim of gaining his own level of authority within the village.

As the days went by Kinsue grew ever closer to the level of skill that he knew he would need to achieve the promotion to Chuunin that he was striving for. It was at this time that Kyuo Kai, the Kyuudaime Mizukage, attained the most esteemed of ranks within Kirigakure. The event showed Kinsue once again that leadership consisted of more than simple coldness. Seeing how Kai approached the people in the village gave Kinsue an example that he felt he could follow. He could never be someone who sent faceless men to some faceless death, he didn't believe anyone could. Someone who did all he did for the benefit of the village, who cared for the people under his rule and truly wanted what was best for them. That was what Kinsue wanted to be. It was the day of Kai's coronation when Kinsue discovered how much he truly wanted to gain influence within the village. He no longer pursued his goals in order to compensate for his prior mistakes, but instead to help his village on its way to greater heights.

Not long after the coronation of the new Kage, Kinsue found himself working less and less with other Genin, and more with Naohiro. He knew that it would not be long until he would face his Chuunin exam, and so he made a point to redouble his training. It was during one of these training sessions that an odd occurrence occurred. Kinsue found himself in possession of a unique bloodline ability, inherited from his mother's side of the family. In learning of this ability, the Dōjutsu called the Toramugan, he discovered an old Journal written by the last man to have the ability, Terumī, Kazuken. Kinsue became obsessed with the legacy that his ancestor had left him, and quickly set out to master his bloodline. It seemed the final piece in preparing for his imminent chance at promotion.

When that chance came, Kinsue and Naohiro both gave their all in a closely matched [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=8058164/1/]battle[/url]. At times, Kinsue seemed to have gained the advantage with the use of his mist and his new ability. However, when the bout ended Naohiro emerged the victor and earned his promotion to Chuunin. Kinsue had failed, but for the first time his failure did not dismay him. He had come truly close to besting his long term rival, and he couldn't begrudge the Aisu such a well-earned victory. Instead, he continued his training. When the time came for his second opportunity for promotion; he [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=8182128/1/]defeated[/url] his opponent with ease. At long last, Kinsue was promoted to Chuunin at the age of 15.[/justify]
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Chapter 2: Climbing the Ranks]
[justify]Kinsue took the next few years as an opportunity to train and improve his standing within the village. He found himself placed under increased scrutiny from within his family; as his younger cousin [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6144753]Shinjiro[/url], the son of Kosuke's brother Izune, was granted the honour of becoming host to the Katagenma: Vorashu. At the same time it became increasingly clear that Kaito might never rise above the mediocrity of his position as a Chuunin, and so the hopes of his parents began to fall more squarely on him and his potential as a shinobi.

Kinsue met this increased scrutiny with a determination to match. He took more difficult missions at an increased rate and saw them through to success; slowly improving his skills to the point where he could be selected for a promotion to Special Jounin. Despite the dissolution of Unit 12 once neither he nor Naohiro were Genin the two of them continued to work together frequently. Over time, the two of them continued to use each other to reach new heights of power.

When Kinsue was 19 years old; he and Naohiro were assigned to a mission that looked much like a test of their worth. The Daimyo of Water Country had finally reached out to Kirigakure for assistance in the matter of a powerful and thoroughly corrupt national official: Onho, Yukimura. With enough wealth to field a veritable army of skilled guards, the target seemed defended enough that the mission would have certainly been better assigned to an experienced assassination squad. The pair instead saw that a success was exactly what they needed to earn a long coveted promotion.

Finding passage to the official's residence on the ship of a man named Kaeda, the team snuck past Yukimura's security with ease. What they hasn't realized until it was too late was that Kaeda himself was one among many on the official's payroll. Kinsue and Naohiro were ambushed in Yukimura's chambers by a truly overwhelming number of enemy combatants. The pair were captured and placed in captivity while their fate was to be decided.

Their captors knew that the two of them were shinobi, and thus held significant value as bargaining tools should the need arise. However, despite being forced to weather torture for several days neither of them revealed their true value; that they were members of prestigious families and that one of them even possessed a priceless bloodline ability. Had Yukimura known the true value of his hostages, he might have found a deal with a pay-out greater than anything he could have imagined.

Instead, he elected to use the two shinobi in a show of force. After gathering his allies he made an event of the two shinobi; forcing them to battle beasts, slaves, and eventually each other to the death for his own twisted amusement. Kinsue struck down his closest friend, and after the day was done seemed to have been broken entirely. To prevent his captors from taking his life he told them of his family and of his value as a hostage.

Kinsue endured several more days of torture while Yukimura attempt to seek the highest bidder for a Karagata nobleman. Among the many scars inflicted, his torturers branded him with the very symbol he would wear so proudly on a regular day. A mark of shame, they called it, commemorating how he had failed to stay strong through his captivity.

In the end, all Yukimura achieved was to dreadfully underestimate the shinobi. Kinsue and Naohiro had faked the latter’s death through the use of his Hyouton Jutsu, and Kinsue had given them the truth about his family only as a ploy to buy the team enough time to regain their strength. When Kinsue's guards got complacent, thinking he was no longer a threat to them, he killed them easily in his escape. On the 15th day after he and Naohiro were ambushed, the two regrouped and successfully assassinated Onho, Yukimura.

On their return to the village, both Kinsue and Naohiro were awarded the rank of Special Jounin.

Over the ensuing weeks Kinsue's wounds were treaded such that scars did not even form. However, he requested that the brand of the Karagata remain. It would go on to serve as a reminder of what had come close to his darkest moment, and how he had overcome it with his will just as much as he had with his strength. Now, he continues to elevate his strength even further as he reaches for yet another promotion.[/justify]
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[color=mediumseagreen][center][b][big][big][big][big][font=Gabriola]Jutsu[/font][/big][/big][/big][/big][/b][/center][/color]

[center][b][color=mediumseagreen][b][u]Ninjutsu[/u][/b][/color][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninpou]
[b][big][center][color=#80A0FF]D Rank: 5[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Beginner's Night Vision[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 5 control[/i]
After channelling chakra into his eyes, Kinsue will activate the Toramugan, switching the spectrum of light that he sees to near-infrared. This has the effect of allowing him limited night vision. This basic iteration of the Toramugan is not greatly refined, however, and so Kinsue is only able to clearly see approximately 30 meters in the dark, and will be near blinded by any source of bright light that he sees directly.

[color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Beginner's Thermal Vision[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 5 control[/i]
After channelling chakra into his eyes, Kinsue will activate the Toramugan, switching the spectrum of light that he sees to infrared. This has the effect of allowing him to see thermal radiation, and allowing him to see through various particulates (such as mist) that he would not be able to see through otherwise. This vision remains the same regardless of the amount of regular light. This basic iteration of the Toramugan is not greatly refined, however, and so Kinsue is only able to see through 5 times the amount of particulate than he would otherwise be able to see through.

[b][color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Hearing[/color][/b]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, the user channels chakra over their ears. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user deaf until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of 2 posts before it can be used again.

[b][color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Smell[/color][/b]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, the user channels chakra over their nose. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user unable to smell until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of 2 posts before it can be used again.

[b][color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst[/color][/b]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After channelling chakra into one of their feet, the user will then attempt to kick their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] strength from their foot. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.
[hr]
[b][big][center][color=#80A0FF]C Rank: 5[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Journeyman's Night Vision[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: [color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Beginner's Night Vision[/b][/color]; 10 control[/i]
After channelling chakra into his eyes, Kinsue will activate the Toramugan, switching the spectrum of light that he sees to near-infrared. This has the effect of allowing him limited night vision. While stronger than the Beginner's Vision, this iteration of the Toramugan is still far from perfect, and so Kinsue is only able to clearly see approximately 50 meters in the dark, and will be heavily impaired by any source of bright light that he sees directly.

[color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Journeyman's Thermal Vision[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: [color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Beginner's Thermal Vision[/b][/color]; 10 control[/i]
After channelling chakra into his eyes, Kinsue will activate the Toramugan, switching the spectrum of light that he sees to infrared. This has the effect of allowing him to see thermal radiation, and allowing him to see through various particulates (such as mist) that he would not be able to see through otherwise. This vision remains the same regardless of the amount of regular light. While stronger than the Beginner's Vision, this iteration of the Toramugan is still far from perfect, and so Kinsue is only able to see through 7 times the amount of particulate than he would otherwise be able to see through.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique[/color][/b]
[i]C-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mould chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of more than [control] strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

[b][color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Booming Voice[/color][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After forming the correct hand seals, Kinsue will cup his hands around his mouth, as if he were about to scream. The Jutsu will then affect his voice, amplifying it so that it can be heard from up to 75 meters away. This Jutsu is also formed in such a manner that it will pass through any mist that contains Kinsue's own chakra as if it were not there, allowing him to be heard inside his mist as well.

[b][color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Echoing Voice[/color][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites: [b][color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Booming Voice[/color][/b]; Must be within mist; 10 control.[/i]
After using the Booming voice technique, Kinsue will add another seal before cupping his hands around his mouth. This seal will change the way that his mist allows the sound through it as, instead of simply parting to allow sound through, it will instead partially reflect the sound and then add the strength lost to it so that it is not dampened. This results in Kinsue's voice being reflected across the entirely of his mist, rendering those who hear his voice hear it as if it is echoing from all directions. This effectively prevents opponents from tracking Kinsue down through the sound of his voice.
[hr]
[b][big][center][color=#80A0FF]B Rank: 1[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Adept's True Vision[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: [color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Journeyman's Night Vision[/b][/color]; [color=darkorange][b]Toramugan • Journeyman's Thermal Vision[/b][/color]; 20 control[/i]
After channelling chakra into his eyes, Kinsue will activate the Toramugan, switching the spectrum of light that he sees to infrared. This will allow him a limited amount of visibility through particulates (such as mist) as well as limited night vision. Kinsue has begun to master his Dojutsu, allowing him a number of improvements over previous iterations of the Jutsu. The first is that he is able to switch between the part of the infrared spectrum that allows him night vision, and the part that allows him thermal vision at will. As well as this, Kinsue is now able to see up to 80 meters away at night while being only slightly impaired by bright light, if using the night vision, or see through 10 times the amount of particulate that he would otherwise be able to see through.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mist Style]
[b][big][color=powderblue][center]D Rank: 5[/center][/color][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=powderblue][b]Hidden Mist Technique[/b][/color]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
[b]Prerequisite: Kiri-nin[/b]
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist Ninja. After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of mist which covers the area around them. The mist covers 10x10x10m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 4 meters in any direction. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to 1/2 the user's Chakra Pool

*[color=powderblue][b]Mist Bath[/b][/color]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
While inside the mist, the user will form a series of hand seals, and then hold a hand forward. From their hand 5 marble sized bullets of mist will form and shoot forward through the mist at [control] speed and strength.

*[color=powderblue][b]Moving Mist Technique[/b][/color]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause the mist to shift and move in whatever direction they please. This mist moves at [control] speed, and while casting this technique the user cannot move or cast other techniques.

*[color=powderblue][b]Mist Anchor[/b][/color]
[i]D-ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user slowly moves their hand down, stabilizing the mist in the area. [control] or lower strength Fuuton Jutsu will still work in the mist, but will no longer displace it, allowing the mist Jutsu to be maintained more easily. Additionally, the duration of the mist will be extended by 2 posts.

*[color=powderblue][b]Fading Mist Technique[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user can control the transparency of the mist to become much more lucid or clear in a 2x2x2m area. If this is used on a blanket of mist with another's chakra within it, it requires a higher [control] strength than the caster. This increased visibility lasts for up to 3 posts.
[hr]
[b][big][color=powderblue][center]C Rank: 5[/center][/color][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=powderblue][b]Shrouding Mist Technique[/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: [color=#80a0ff][b]Hidden Mist Technique[/b][/color]
After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of mist which covers the area around them. The mist covers 30x30x30m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 3 meters in any direction, and dampens scents, weakening any advanced scent techniques, or controlled scent techniques by 2m. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to the user's 1/2 stamina.

*[color=powderblue][b]Mist Clone[/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct seals, the user materializes and creates a clone of themselves. When destroyed, they explode in a poof of *Hidden Mist Technique. The hidden mist will release and burst outward from the clone. This acts as a good container and transportation for the mist Jutsu. These clones have stats equal to that of the user, and are capable of only using taijutsu. The clone exists for a maximum of 4 posts before detonating early.

*[color=powderblue][b]Thick Mist[/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
While inside the mist, the user will perform the correct seals and clasp their hands to initiate the jutsu. The water will increase and substantially grow in thickness. This will make anything that enters or is within the mist experience -3 speed so long as they are inside it. This technique lasts 4 posts.

*[color=powderblue][b]Mist Constriction[/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will focus on a 3x3x3m area of mist. This mist will then become extremely dense, weighing down with [control] strength. Anyone caught within this area with less than this Jutsu's strength will be unable to move.

[color=powderblue][b]Mist Cage[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, Kinsue realizes a wave of chakra in all directions, causing the mist on the edges of the cloud into which Kinsue directs his chakra to solidify, forming a “cage” of sorts. The cage forms at [control] speed and, once created, has [control] strength. The cage also prevents the mist around which it is formed from encroaching, and increases it’s duration by 2 posts. This technique lasts 4 posts.
[hr]
[b][big][color=powderblue][center]B Rank: 3[/center][/color][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=powderblue][b]Concealing Mist Technique[/b][/color]
[i]B-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: [color=powderblue][b]*Shrouding Mist Technique[/b][/color][/i]
After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of mist which covers the area around them. The mist covers 40x40x40m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 2 meters in any direction, and dampens scents, weakening any advanced scent techniques, or controlled scent techniques by 2m. Additionally, sound is dampened as well, which can make it more difficult to communicate plans through the mist without advanced hearing techniques. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to the user's 1/2 stamina.

[color=powderblue][b]Staggered Execution[/b][/color]
[i]B-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 20 Control; Toramugan must be activated[/i]
After forming the correct hand seals, Kinsue will select a single visible heat signature within his mist, after which he will send out a pulse of chakra. Following this, the mist surrounding the target will solidify into 12 different blades with a length of 45 centimetres and a width of 5 centimetres each. These blades will then fire at the target one by one with [control] strength and speed. The blades will launch in an order with each blade coming from the opposite direction of the one before it.

[color=powderblue][b]Mist Shackles[/b][/color]
[i]B-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the required hand seals, Kinsue will select a target within his mist cloud. The mist will thicken around the target's feet; forming into two pairs of shackles that wrap themselves around the target with [control] speed. The first pair will wrap around the target's ankles, will the second pair will wrap around the target's wrists and pull to their sides. If the target is unable to avoid the Jutsu, the shackles will prevent them from moving until they disperse after 5 posts. The shackles can be broken, and have [control] strength.
[hr]
[b][big][color=powderblue][center]A Rank: 2[/center][/color][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=powderblue][b]Obscuring Mist Technique[/b][/color]
A-rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[color=powderblue][b]Concealing Mist Technique[/b][/color]
After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of mist which covers the area around them. The mist covers 60x60x60m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 1 meter in any direction, and dampens scents, weakening any advanced scent techniques, or controlled scent techniques by 4m. Additionally, sound is dampened as well, which can make it more difficult to communicate plans through the mist without advanced hearing techniques. Those without advanced hearing techniques won't be able to hear anything that's not within 5meters of them, while advanced hearing is limited to 10m. Additionally, the mist is saturated in chakra, which makes it impossible for sensors outside the mist to sense who is within it. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to the user's 1/2 Chakra pool.

*[color=powderblue][b]Mist Subjugation[/b][/color]
A-rank Ninjutsu
This technique may only be used on one who has spent 2 or more posts within one of the user's mist Jutsu. After performing the required hand seals, the user will severely thicken the area around the target. If the target remains within the Jutsu for a post after that, the mist they are breathing will suddenly coalesce into water in their lungs. This affects people differently depending on their endurance in comparison to the Jutsu's strength:
[list][*]20 less Endurance: They drown unless aided within 4 posts.
[*]Less Endurance: They are incapacitated within 2 posts and knocked unconscious.
[*]Equal or higher Endurance: They experience pain and irritation in their lungs due to the water's presence, similar to being stabbed in the chest, but they were able to expel it quickly. Causing a -9 in Endurance for 3 posts.[/list]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fuuton]
[b][big][center][color=lightgreen]D Rank: 5[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Air Cushion[/b][/color]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After forming a short string of hand seals, air will compact itself into a 4 meter radius "cushion" of sorts that is used to soften a fall from a great height. This won't prevent all damage but it will prevent major injury. It can be used up to 20 meters away from the user. It lasts until the end of the post it’s used in and dissipates after one use.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Skating[/b][/color]
[i]D-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, the user is able to glide on air as if they were skating on ice. This allows them to move faster (+3 speed) but lowers their ability to translate force (-3 Strength). This doesn't allow them to fly, but rather to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the user’s chakra supply runs out or the user shuts it off. The Fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Screw[/b][/color]
[i]D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu[/i]
After doing the needed hand seals, the user creates a small vortex of Fuuton chakra around a projectile in their hand that spins with [control] strength. This causes the projectile to corkscrew through the air, allowing it to travel an extra 10m and applying the Fuuton passive when thrown. This doesn't make the projectile any faster, only increases its range and ability to cut.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Redirection[/b][/color]
After performing the needed hand seals, the user covers a projectile they are holding in Fuuton empowered wind. Then, when the weapon has been thrown as normal, the user is able to change it's direction by up to 90 degrees once with no drop in momentum on the projectiles part. This technique only lasts one post.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Bullet[/b][/color]
After performing the required hand seals, the user expels a basketball sized ball of wind from their mouth. This ball of wind travels up to 10m at [control] speed, and explodes with [control] strength on contact with solid matter or at the end of its range.
[hr]
[b][big][color=lightgreen][center]C Rank: 5[/center][/color][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Tornado Trap[/b][/color]
[i]C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu[/i]
The user will first perform the required hand seals and then gather wind around an opponent. This will form a tornado around them at [Control] Speed which extends 25m into the air and has a radius of 3m. The tornado will push back anything that touches it with [Control] Strength, while also cutting at whatever tries to push through as well as a kunai would with the same strength. This technique lasts for 4 posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Clone[/b][/color]
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their Fuuton chakra. This clone will have the user’s stats. It lasts for [Control/4] posts.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Flying Swallow[/b][/color]
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user coats their weapon in a vortex of wind. This extends the weapon's range by 1m while not adding anything to its weight for 5 posts. It also causes the weapon to gain an edge as sharp as your average sword. This also applies the Fuuton passive with [Control] Strength on contact with an opponent.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Godly Mountain Wind[/b][/color]
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will thrust their hands forward as a vortex of wind blasts through with [Control] Speed. The vortex's direction can be controlled. The control, however, is limited; it can only be moved in a 45 degree angle, up to three times. A hit from this vortex packs a large push back force, though the person can avoid being pushed back with more than [Control] Strength. Control of this Jutsu fades after two posts and spans an area 3m wide and up to 25m in length. Direct hits result in long but shallow cuts on the victim's body, covering the whole radius of the techniques point of contact, no deeper than half an inch.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Great Breakthrough[/b][/color]
By performing the needed hand seals and bringing their hands to their mouth, the user can release a wide blast of air. This wave of air moves outward in a cone shape with a 25m width at the end of the cone and moves with [Control] Speed. Once it makes contact with a substance, the wind both cuts at it and pushes it away with [Control] strength. This blast goes out for a maximum of 25m if it doesn't hit anything, where it will dissipate into the surrounding air.
[hr]
[b][big][color=lightgreen][center]B Rank: 3[/center][/color][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Pillar[/b][/color]
[i]B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu[/i]
After performing the required hand seals, the user stirs a great amount of wind around their person. A tornado with a 20m radius will form around them at [Control] Speed, extending up to 40m in the air. This wall of wind is perfect for defence or trapping an opponent in an enclosed area. Anything that tries to pass through the winds will be sliced viciously with [Control] Strength blades of wind as sharp as katana blades. This technique lasts for 4 posts, unless released earlier.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Eye of the Tempest[/b][/color]
[i]B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu[/i]
After forming the required hand seals, Kinsue will form a miniature tornado around himself at [control] speed. The tornado serves as armour of sorts, blowing away anything that comes within 30 centimetres of Kinsue [control] strength, while cutting it with blades of wind as sharp as katana blades. Unless Kinsue chooses to end the Jutsu prematurely, it will last for 4 posts.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Pressure Damage[/b][/color]
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After making the required hand seals, the user will focus chakra into their mouth. They will release the wind chakra as a large sphere with a 10m radius at [Control] Speed, which has a maximum range of 40m. Should the target be hit within the first 20m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing a [Control] Strength explosion, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply [Control/2] Strength.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Suiton]
[b][big][center][color=dodgerblue]D Rank: 5[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Defensive Barrier[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defence is somewhat solid and can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to 10 meters away. The defence is shot at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength and unless completely destroyed it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Propel Leap[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channelling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by [Control] Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Orb Technique[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a dense ball of water approximately 6 centimetres in diameter in their hands. Upon lurching forward, they will release the ball towards an opponent up to 10 meters away at [Control] Speed and Strength.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Shuriken[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a shuriken of water that can be thrown up to 10 meters. When kai'd, this shuriken explodes with [Control] Strength and covers the immediate area in water. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Wet Spot[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel a 3 meter diameter sphere of water from their mouth at [Control] Speed up to 10 meters away. Upon impact it will burst spilling all over the immediate area making it extremely slippery. Those without 5 Strength or higher will not be able to hold their footing on this wet spot and will slip around.
[hr]
[b][big][center][color=dodgerblue]C Rank: 6[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Pacifistic Domination[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Created to safely incapacitate opponents, after performing the correct hand seals, if the opponent is within 25 meters and is standing atop a body of water with the user's chakra in it, the user will begin to churn their chakra causing the water to turn into a vortex and engulf the opponent, trapping them in a vortex about two meters in diameter. Once the target is inside, the user must hold the last seal and cannot use any other techniques, capable of holding this for up to five posts. In order to escape, the target must have at least [Control] strength to physically make their way out, or the user must be disrupted. Most shinobi would pass out after two posts due to a lack of oxygen. However, if a target possesses an Endurance stat higher than 10, it would require three posts for them to pass out. Should the target possess an Endurance stat above 20, it would require five posts for them to pass out, but anything higher than 30 would allow them to resist passing out altogether.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Clone[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a clone of themselves comprised completely of Suiton chakra. This clone has the user’s stats. It lasts for [Control/5] posts.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Crashing Wave[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive tidal wave of water 10 meters wide and nearly 5 meters tall. This wave travels forward at a [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 25 meters before losing its steam and failing.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Rain Gun[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels three (3) 2-centimeter diameter droplets of water from their mouth in quick succession, each of which explode with [Control] Strength on impact, scattering water all over the immediate area. These droplets fly up to 25 meters away at [Control] Speed.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Great Stream[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive conical water torrent that drenches an area thoroughly, capable of soaking a meter down nearly instantly for soil and like materials. The cone has a base width of 15 meters and a range of 25 meters and travels at [Control] Speed, pushing things back with [Control] Strength.

[color=#5a70b3][b]Suiton • Lesser Aqua Infusion[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, the user places any part of their body onto a body of water this infuses up to a 3m x 3m x 3m volume of liquid to be manipulated with Aquakinesis, this infusion lasts 5 posts.
[hr]
[b][big][center][color=dodgerblue]B Rank: 3[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Prison[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user is able to spew a large ball of water that stands at three meters in diameter. This ball rolls forward at the desired target up to 40 meters away and at [Control] Speed. Should this strike the target, they will become engulfed within the sphere. However, if this manages to strike multiple targets, it will envelop them as well, up to a total of 3 prisoners. One can resist being pulled into the ball if they have a strength higher than [Control]. The trapped targets will spin with the sphere and may become nauseated and dizzy from the disorientation. The technique lasts for a total of 4 posts before bursting.

[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • ADS[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After forming the correct hand seals, Kinsue will produce a large ball of water with a diameter of 50 centimetres. This object will remain near Kinsue's shoulder, and is capable of moving at [control] speed in order to do so, until it is released by Kinsue through the use of a single extra hand seal. Once this hand seal has been former, the water will move in a direction of Kinsue's choosing at [control] speed, and will explode outwards with [control] strength upon impact. The ADS will only be active for 4 posts after creation, and will dissipate if not used by then.

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Dragon Projectile[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a dragon head of water. Once it has been created, the user can launch the three-meter diameter projectile towards a target at [Control] Speed and Strength for up to 40 meters. Following the head is a long body and tail, stretching nearly six-meters. During the course of it's travel, the user may alter the course of the dragon three times, allowing it to complete a U-turn per alteration.
[hr]
[b][big][center][color=dodgerblue]A Rank: 1[/color][/center][/big][/b]
[hr]
[b][color=#5a70b3]*[Aquakinesis][/color][/b]
[i]A-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Having achieved notable mastery over Suiton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Katon]
[center][color=orangered][b][big]E Rank: 2[/big][/b][/color][/center]
[hr]

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Scriptorium Flame[/b][/color]
[i]E-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will channel a small amount of Katon Chakra to his index finger, allowing them to burn writing or diagrams into most dry surfaces. Paper can be written on, but requires that care be taken by the user.

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Body Warmth[/b][/color]
[i]E-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will spread Katon Chakra throughout his body, enabling him to better fare in cold environments.

[hr]
[center][color=orangered][b][big]D Rank: 4[/big][/b][/color][/center]
[hr]

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Torch[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will exhale a small ball of flame directly in front of them. The ball lights up the surrounding area in a 10 meter radius and requires Strength greater than [Control] to destroy. Unless destroyed, it will stay locked in its location for 5 posts before fading.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Fireball[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1 foot diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at [Control] speed and strength.

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Basic Flame Wall[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will exhale a jet of flame onto the ground in front of them. The flame will travel at [control] speed and, upon reaching any spot of ground within 10 metres of the user, will form a wall of flame 5 meters in length. Anyone attempting to travel through this wall will suffer 1st degree burns without protection.

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Burning Hand[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will channel Katon Chakra into their hands, causing them to heat up. For the next 4 posts, unless the Jutsu is ended prematurely, contact with the user's hands or fists will cause 1st degree burns without protection.
[hr]
[center][color=orangered][b][big]C Rank: 5[/big][/b][/color][/center]
[hr]

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Scattering Flames[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will puff their chest before spitting out a torrent of 15 individual fireballs, each 2 centimetre diameter. The fireballs are shot for up to 10 meters away at a speed and strength equal to [Control].

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Encirclement[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After forming the correct hand seals, the user will expel a wave of Katon Chakra that will form a dome around him. The dome, which has a diameter of 10 meters, will form at [control] speed and will hold together with [control] strength. The Jutsu will collapse after 3 posts if not ended prematurely.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Bomb Creation[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channelling katon chakra into any item, the user will turn it into a ticking time bomb. Either when 3 posts are up or when activated through the use of Chakra Kai, the object will explode, releasing all the Katon chakra in it in a [Control strength explosion and scattering flames in the immediate area.

*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Ripple[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channelling katon chakra into their body, the user will release a burst of flame around their entire body, coming outwards from them. This sphere of roiling fire pushes outward with [Control speed and impacts whatever it touches with [Control] strength, the sphere extending roughly 25 meters in radius from the user's body.

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Rune[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will place their palm on the ground, and imbue a 2X2 meters area in front of them with Katon Chakra. If the area is stepped on within the next 3 posts, or the Jutsu activated with Chakra Kai, the chakra will be released, and explode out with [control] strength. Otherwise, the chakra will fade.
[hr]
[center][b][big][color=orangered]B Rank: 3[/color][/big][/b][/center]
[hr]
*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Burning Entrapment[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user exhales a ring of fire up to 40 meters away at a speed equal to [Control]. On impact the ring immediately erupts outwards and upwards as it's dancing flames form a dome with a 5 meter diameter and a 3 meter pitch. The dome is held together at [Control] strength for 4 posts before falling apart into wild flames.

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flaming Pillar[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, Kinsue will breathe out fire that will form a pillar 6 meters in diameter. The pillar will travel with [control] speed and will strike its targets with [control] strength. If it does not hit anything within 60 meters of being created, the Jutsu will collapse.

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Ring of Flames[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will form a ring of fire around his waist. For the next 4 posts, the user will be able to fire small balls, with diameters of 30 centimetres each, from the ring (up to a maximum of 10 before the fire is depleted) in any direction at [control] strength and speed.
[hr]
[center][b][big][color=orangered]A Rank: 1[/color][/big][/b][/center]
[hr]
*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Flame Armor[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the needed hand seals, the user will release Katon outward from their body rapidly as the fire twists around them. This fire forms a 3-inch layer of flames around their body that manifests at [Control] speed, and essentially provide a pseudo-defence against Taijutsu for the next five posts. If anyone comes into contact with the armour, they will receive burns and incoming attacks will be repelled with [Control] strength.
[hr]
[center][b][big][color=orangered]S Rank: 1[/color][/big][/b][/center]
[hr]
*[color=orangered][b]Katon • Budding Amaryllis, Full Bloom![/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spawn up to 16 1-meter diameter sized flame constructs behind them. These constructs resemble the buds of a flower. For the next 5 posts these flames will follow closely behind them, as if anchored to their user, and at their command, will be launched in any order or combination they wish at any target within 30 meters at [Control] speed and strength. On impact the buds expand and bloom into full flowers, spewing fire around the immediate area.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Doton]
[center][color=saddlebrown][b][big]D Rank: 3[/big][/b][/color][/center]
[hr]
*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Wall[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at [Control] speed. The wall has [Control] strength and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Binding Formation[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channelling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 5 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at [Control] speed binding the target's feet at [Control] strength

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Dirt Cloud[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a 1 meter diameter ball of loose dirt in front of them, launching it off up to 10 meters away at [Control] strength and speed. Upon impact the ball of loose dirt breaks apart forming a vision-impairing cloud of dirt with a 5 meter radius.
[hr]
[center][color=saddlebrown][b][big]C Rank: 2[/big][/b][/color][/center]
[hr]
[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Manica Dabo tibi[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will touch another person's arm and form rock from their shoulder downward, encasing their forearm and hand in rough and simplistic layered plates of stone. The stone passes over the hand on the back-side but leaves the palm-side uncovered allowing full dexterity of the hand for seals. This essentially resembles a manica, which is a segmented armour that spans the length of the arm. The armour has [Control] strength and speed.

[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • One with the Earth[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user infuses rock or ground beneath them with chakra, causing it to open in a two foot diameter hole at [control]. When the user enters the hole, the ground above reforms with minimal trace of disturbance, burying the user and allowing them to move underground for up to three posts. Each post the user can maintain this technique to move up to 30 meters underground, and can re-emerge at will.
[/spoiler]
[center][b][color=mediumseagreen][b][u]Taijutsu[/u][/b][/color][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Mist's Shield]
[center][color=darkturquoise][b][u][font=Gabriola][big][big][big]Mist's Shield[/big][/big][/big][/font][/u][/b][/color][/center]
To compensate for his lack of strength in battle, Kinsue has learned to use his speed to keep him alive in close quarters. Emulating the Mist that he has grown to use, Kinsue has trained himself not to block the attacks of his enemy, but to dodge them using his [b][Acrobatics][/b]. He then uses his [b][Close Quarters Combat][/b] to strike back at his foe, not through brute force, but by tripping them up and inhibiting their ability to fight effectively.
[hr]
[center][color=darkturquoise][b][big]D Rank: 7[/big][/b][/color][/center]
[hr]
[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Ukemi Mastery[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
Kinsue has trained and perfected his Ukemi. This means he can naturally (like second nature) perform and seamlessly move into a roll, forwards, backwards or sideways from any position. This has many practical uses but is mainly used as a response to being thrown, knocked over, or falling, as Kinsue can use a roll to distribute his weight and minimize the impact damage.

[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Ready[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Stance[/i]
When assuming this stance Kinsue focuses his energy into the balls of his feet as he takes a light-footed position. This focus allows him to move more quickly and with less of an acceleration time (+3 Speed), but to offset this he is unable to strike with as much force as normal (-3 Strength).

[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Low Sweep[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Manoeuvre[/i]
This attack sees Kinsue aim a low horizontal kick at the back of the target's knee. The attack is not intended to cause damage so much as it is intended to cause the foe to lose his balance and fall over, setting Kinsue up for further attacks.

[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Somersaults[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
Kinsue has trained himself to be able to perform somersaults backwards, forwards and sideways without compromising on speed as a means of dodging the attacks of his enemies and enjoying greater mobility in battle.

[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Fake out[/b][/color]
[i]D-rank Taijutsu Manoeuvre[/i]
This manoeuvre sees Kinsue kick at his opponent slowly, aiming at their midsection so that the opponent will try and catch his leg. When his leg is caught, the user will then either then swing their body around to smash their free leg into the targets head or they will swing in the opposite direction and hit the target in the knees/legs.

[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Skyfall[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Skyfall is a technique that can be added to any flipping technique. Utilizing agility and speed, the user will extend one leg to deliver a kick while flipping, built with power from the flip. The direction and effectiveness of the flip depend on other techniques and ingenuity.

[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Afterthought[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Manoeuvre[/i]
Due to the fast-paced nature of this style, there are times when an opponent's movements change the required path for an attack. Any time a kick does not hit its intended target; the user is able to launch a second kick very quickly, and without retracting the leg entirely. This results in less time for the target to dodge or block, but makes it impossible to strike with full strength, resulting in -3 strength to the follow up kick. This can be repeated, but will likely become predictable after one or two.
[hr]
[center][color=darkturquoise][b][big]C Rank: 2[/big][/b][/color][/center]
[hr]
[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Drop-Kick[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Manoeuvre[/i]
One of the few offensive techniques in his repertoire, this technique is used to catch the opponent off guard and force them off balance. Starting with a step or two to build momentum, the user will charge at the opponent and leap forcefully into the air, bringing his legs up together to kick the target with the full force of momentum, body weight, and added force from the kick. This will send the user falling toward the ground, but in a controlled and predictable manner so he can recover with a roll or kip up.

[color=darkturquoise][b]Mist's Shield • Ripcord[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
This technique is often used when a kick is narrowly dodged. The user will bring his second leg up parallel to the first, with the opponent's body part in the middle. He will then wrench his body with all of his might to kick with both legs in a scissor formation. It can catch a target off guard and knock them off balance, or even floor them.
[/spoiler]
Characters
NameRankVillageOrgColour
Karagata, Kinsue
Jounin
Kirigakure
HHD

Mediumseagreen
Kenitsuna, Ko’ichi
Genin
Iwagakure
None