Ryo Conversion - Hiji

ShinobiTruth

Ryo Conversion - Hiji

Post by ShinobiTruth » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:35 am

Application: Hiji.
Change: Change "points" into "Ryo".
Payment: None.

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4065141]ShinobiTruth[/url].
[b]Ryo:[/b] 63/120
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 0/1
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (27/75)
[hr]
[center][font=palatino linotype][size=250][b][color=mediumseagreen]Toshizou Hijikata[/color][/b][/size]
Rurouni

[center][url=https://i.imgur.com/U7W5y4h.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/PxXnjcA.jpg[/img][/url]

"Through the sword, all may gain Strength, Dignity, Compassion, and Purpose."[/font][/center]
[hr][center][size=200][font=palatino linotype][b][i][color=mediumseagreen]Table of Contents[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][hr][table=1][center][size=200][font=palatino linotype][i][goto=General Information][u]• General Information •[/u][/goto][/i][/font][/size]
[size=200][font=palatino linotype][i][goto=Personality][u]• Personality •[/u][/goto][/i][/font][/size]
[size=200][font=palatino linotype][i][goto=Historical Accounts][u]• Historical Accounts •[/u][/goto][/i][/font][/size]
[size=200][font=palatino linotype][i][goto=Battle Information][u]• Battle Information •[/u][/goto][/i][/font][/size]
[size=200][font=palatino linotype][i][goto=Jutsu][u]• Jutsu •[/u][/goto][/i][/font][/size][/center][/table][anchor]General Information[/anchor]

[hr][center][size=200][font=palatino linotype][b][i][color=mediumseagreen]General Information[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][hr]
[table=4][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Age:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 21[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Gender:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Male[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Height:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 5'8"[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Weight:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 150 lbs.[/center][/table][table=1][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Physical Features[/u][/color][/b][/font] 

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Face/Head:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Hijikata's pale skin and long black hair are offset by his intense blue eyes that view the world around him. They are as sapphires set into marble, framed by onyx.

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Body:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Considering he is a teacher of the sword, one would not expect Hijikata to be so lithe in form. A very slender man, his body is nonetheless covered in trained, chiseled muscle.

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Notable Features:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Hijikata hosts a variety of small scars all over his body from his various bouts and training sessions, preferring to train students with real weapons. This policy has naturally had the consequence of some students landing glancing blows on him, hence the scars.

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Clothing/Accessories:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Hijikata normally wears a traditional indigo kimono with lilacs embroidered into the fabric. When training his swordsmanship, Hijikata wears a typical white keikogi and a black hakama. When traveling, he wears his kimono, hakama, and a sky blue haori with white styled cuffs. On his feet, he wears traditional slippers and sandals. On his head, he wears a traditional jingasa hat made of straw, to protect against the wind and rain. He may also often wear a white cloth headband at times, depending on his preference.[/center][/table][anchor]Personality[/anchor]

[hr][center][size=200][font=palatino linotype][b][i][color=mediumseagreen]Personality[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][hr]
[center][url=https://i.imgur.com/pfKNyio.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/qCShR6O.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

[table=1][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]General:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Hijikata is normally a soft-spoken individual, and like most citizens of the Grass Country, works to live in a way that is at one with nature. He is poised, graceful, and exudes a quiet strength. He places honor above all else, and he seeks to treat others as he would himself. Many would find him as a man without fault. He enjoys calligraphy, art, fishing, cooking, and many other simple crafts and skills, such as weaving jingasa hats out of straw or even farming every so often.

Despite originally having a deep-seated, profound hatred for shinobi and their chakra arts, mostly due to the wanton destruction less responsible parties have caused to the common man, recent meetings and events have forced the wandering teacher to reevaluate his beliefs on shinobi and their place in the world. Though he is still uneasy around shinobi, he has been able to, in large part, move past his prejudices and learn to view each shinobi individually.

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Hopes/Dreams:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Right now, Hijikata's hopes and dreams are very simple. He wishes to become a great swordsman and a creator of a personal style of swordsmanship, all while living his life in line with nature and helping those he can better themselves as people through the sword.

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Fears:[/u][/color][/b][/font] He "fears" (read: fights against) the effect that evil or wicked shinobi have on the natural balance of the world and its ecosystems. He fears, as they have done in the past, they will extend their greedy reaches beyond the borders of their own country and attempt to take the whole world as their own.

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Combat Mentality:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Hijikata uses his skills in perception and his swordsmanship to move economically, evading enemy attacks and targeting weak spots in the enemy's fighting style.[/center][/table]
[anchor]Historical Accounts[/anchor]

[hr][center][size=200][font=palatino linotype][b][i][color=mediumseagreen]Historical Accounts[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][hr][table=2][center][font=palatino linotype][size=200][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]The Rurouni's Origins[/u][/color][/b][/size][/font][/center][c][center]Hijikata, in comparison to his fellow citizens of the Grass Country, was not a spectacular individual. He was a quiet young man, and though he was no samurai by blood, he nonetheless was born with a sword next to him and his mother, his father believing it would instill his son with the warrior's spirit he believed resided in the sword. The life he knew was a peaceful one, filled with tranquility and a stable, healthy routine. Unlike most boys in his village, who preferred to fight with fists, Hijikata took more keenly to the sword, and he quickly took to studying at the village's dojo. He quickly grew into a young man, one of poise, grace, dignity, and quiet strength. He became renowned amongst several villages for his swordsmanship, particularly as a practitioner of Iaido and Battojutsu. Instead of opening his dojo and forcing students to come to him, however, as a show of respect to his aging sensei, he set out abroad and decided to be a traveling instructor of the sword.

It was during his travels throughout Grass Country that Hijikata learned more about the place he lived... and places that lay outside its borders. He learned of the cruelty of the Five Great Nations and how they often ruthlessly violated the sovereignty of the smaller nations and its peoples. He witnessed first-hand the devastation their fabled warriors, the shinobi, plagued upon lands that were not their own, destroying lives and desecrating nature in the process. His peaceful life had not prepared him for the grim realities of the outside world. The strong ruled the weak... and the strong did not always have just or kind motives. They did not act towards others with honor or justice. They only looked out for their own interests. And as a young child died in his arms after one harrowing assault on a village left in flames, a foul fire was ignited in his own heart, one that he could not extinguish:

[i]Hatred.[/i] Hatred for all shinobi and what they represented in his eyes.

He still spends his days traveling from village to village, teaching people to better themselves with the sword... but now, also, to defend themselves against the impure invaders that would taint this great land with their evil. If they did not stand and rise to protect their peace and their balance with nature... who would?[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][size=200][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]First Addendum[/u][/color][/b][/size][/font][/center][c][center]Hijikata has spent many months traveling from country to country, and despite his previously held beliefs, the samurai had to accept the fact that hatred had clouded his judgment. Though he still struggles against the waning influences of his hatred, Hijikata has realized that shinobi come in many shades and tones, just like any other person in this world. Through a series of happenstance meetings and chance encounters from those who benefited by learning the chakra arts, Hijikata's world view has been forcefully expanded. What was once a simple fact and a driving passion was now called into question. In place of hatred was left the bitterness, the scorched earth that the hatred's unyielding fire had left.

Continuing his travels, Hijikata now more frequently accepts requests to teach in villages in the Five Great Nations. Unable to reconcile that prejudice against shinobi had once kept him from regularly visiting those lands, he is correcting his hypocritical ways. He hopes through this endeavor, he may revitalize the places in his heart once conquered by loathing and malice and give space for peace, serenity, and understanding to grow once more.[/center][/table][anchor]Battle Information[/anchor]

[hr][center][size=200][font=palatino linotype][b][i][color=mediumseagreen]Battle Information[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][hr]

[center][url=https://i.imgur.com/9xBUpdm.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/lupiYSQ.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

[table=2][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Country:[/u][/color][/b][/font] Grass Country[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Rank:[/u][/color][/b][/font] D-Rank[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Companions:[/u][/color][/b][/font] (0/1)[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Primary Affinity:[/u][/color][/b][/font] [color=orangered][b]Katon[/b][/color][/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Chakra Pool:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 11[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Endurance:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 20[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Control:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 1[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Strength:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 20[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Speed:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 20[/center][c][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Will Power:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 20[/center][/table][table=1][center][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Weapons/Armor:[/u][/color][/b][/font] 
- (1) Katana (70 cm blade, 25 cm hilt) with scabbard. The scabbard has a bronze finish at the top, causing the tsuba to clang loudly when it is slammed against the bronze finish. The katana can still be sheathed normally (quietly) if the user wishes.
-(1) Wakizashi (45 cm blade, 15 cm handle) with scabbard. The scabbard has a bronze finish at the top, causing the tsuba to clang loudly when it is slammed against the bronze finish. The wakizashi can still be sheathed normally (quietly) if the user wishes.

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Supplementary Equipment:[/u][/color][/b][/font]
- (1) Large water canteen with leather strap
- (1) Small oil lamp, hangs from bottom of backpack
- (1) Climbing hook, hangs from bottom of backpack

[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Brown Leather Backpack (Contains):[/u][/color][/b][/font]
* (1) Bedroll (rolled for travel)
* (1) Tent Canvas (rolled for travel)
* (1) Pair of Reinforced sandals
* (1) Wooden Mallet
* (1) Sewing Kit
* (4) Tent Spikes (iron)
* Iron Support Rods for Tent
* Hemp rope, for tent and for climbing hook.
* Dried Rations, 7 days (dried meat, nuts, seeds, dried fruit, dried vegetables)
* Oils, stones, and cloths for cleaning/sharpening swords and for lantern
* Ink and parchment for writing
* Soap for hygiene (clothes, body)[/center][/table]

[hr][center][size=200][font=palatino linotype][b][i][color=mediumseagreen]Abilities and Concentrations[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][hr]
[table=2, Abilities][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u][center]First Ability[/center][/u][/color][/b][/font][c]
[center]None[/center][c][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u][center]Second Ability[/center][/u][/color][/b][/font][c][center]None[/center]
[c][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u][center]Third Ability[/center][/u][/color][/b][/font][c][center]None[/center][/table]
[table=2, Concentrations][font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Ninjutsu (0/1)[/u][/color][/b][/font][c]None[c]
[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Taijutsu (5/5)[/u][/color][/b][/font][c][quote=Sword Weapons]The fundamental skill of [b][Sword Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with swords and sword-like weapons such as knives, daggers, sword-breakers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Perception]The fundamental skill of [b][Perception][/b] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focusing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Acrobatics]The fundamental skill of [b][Acrobatics][/b] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][quote=Deft Hands]The fundamental skill of [b][Deft Hands][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.[/quote][quote=Medicine]The fundamental skill of [b][Medicine][/b] describes the user’s mental and physical ability to perform traditional and mainstream medicinal practices. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][c]
[font=palatino linotype][b][color=mediumseagreen][u]Genjutsu (0/1)[/u][/color][/b][/font][c]None[/table][anchor]Jutsu[/anchor]

[hr][center][size=200][font=palatino linotype][b][i][color=mediumseagreen]Jutsu[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][hr]

[center][url=https://i.imgur.com/lrgeAzx.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/7EN3r5T.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

[center][font=palatino linotype][big][big][b][color=mediumseagreen]Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu[/color][/b][/big][/big][/font][/center]

[quote=Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu][center]Ever the evolving swordsman, Hijikata has put forth great effort to push his mastery of swordsmanship to new heights. Combining the traditional sword-drawing techniques of Iaido, the flexibility of Battojutsu (the use of the sword both during and immediately after traditional sword-drawing techniques like those of Iaido), and acrobatic movements, Hijikata has taken what started as a weapon of the old age and has started to bring it into the new era.

[i][b]Currently Requires:[/b] [Sword Weapons], [Perception], [Acrobatics] Concentrations.[/i][/center][/quote][spoiler=Disciplines][b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Heavenly Dragon's Flight][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i][Acrobatics] Concentration.[/i]
As Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu requires Hijikata to be flexible in his movements, he has learned how to avoid the common issues of disrupting his equilibrium. This Discipline represents Hijikata's understanding of his body's relative position in the space around him at all times, and it represents his capacity to keep his sense of equilibrium and balance stable at all times, even during complex acrobatic movements. This allows Hijikata to launch attacks and techniques from any conceivable position without loss of Strength or Speed.[/spoiler][spoiler=Maneuvers][b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Nest Flash][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Last Breath][/color][/i]
This technique can be used with the sword drawn or with the sword sheathed. Instead of immediately sheathing the sword in its scabbard after the initial attack, Hijikata follows forward and drives into the opponent with multiple looping slashes, one slash looping and leading into the next, using the momentum from the initial sword slash to pressure and overwhelm the opponent. At the end of the sequence, Hijikata can quickly sheath the sword into its scabbard if he wishes.

[b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Twin Dragon Flash][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Particularly useful if the opponent has evaded Hijikata's primary slash but remains in range, Hijikata performs a normal Iaido slash, followed up by bringing the scabbard up to strike in the same motion with the other hand. This can be useful for adding additional damage to the initial slash, catching opponents off-guard, parrying a counterattack, or even counterattacking itself.

[b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Twin Dragon Thunder Flash][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [color=mediumseagreen][i][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Twin Dragon Flash][/i][/color]
An extension of the technique behind the Twin Dragon Flash technique, Hijikata fakes out the opponent, poising himself for an Iaido slash but instead slamming the sword in its scabbard against the enemy's guard, using the added weight to add more pressure against an opponent's guard. When making this initial attack, one of Hijikata's hands reverse grips the hilt of his sword. Hijikata then rotates and draws the sword out of his scabbard with the reverse grip, immediately changing the distribution of force, potentially throwing his opponent off-balance. Spinning and lowering his body Hijikata slashes the opponent under or around the opponent's guard before catching the scabbard in their other hand. This technique is ineffective against opponents with a higher Strength than Hijikata.

[b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Flying Dragon Flash][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
An alternate use of Iaido, Hijikata momentarily grips the scabbard at the start of the draw before letting go. This movement causes the sword to swing the scabbard out towards the opponent, turning the scabbard into a functional projectile, flying a number of meters equal to Hijitaka's Strength score.

[b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Flash Claw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A variant of Iaido, Hijikata performs a quick draw. Halfway through the arc of the slash, instead of completing the slash, Hijikata steps forward with his left foot and twists the swords in his grip, using the momentum to twist and thrust the blade into the opponent. This can be useful when the opponent is expecting a slash, but it does leave Hijikata open to counterattack by a sufficiently speedy opponent or attack.

[b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Earth Dragon Flash][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
This technique can be performed with the blade drawn or with the blade sheathed. Twisting his blade in hand mid-swing, Hijikata strikes into the earth and flings earthen debris upward at the opponent. Depending on the terrain, this can serve as a distraction by obscuring or impairing the opponent's vision, or it can serve as a ranged attack by slinging rocks and pebbles at the opponent. The debris moves at a Speed and Strength and for a number of meters all equal to Hijitaka's Strength.

[b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Scale Flash][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Mantra][/color][/i]
An extension of the technique from Iaido, Hijikata fully draws the blade and defends against a larger range of attacks with wide, circular parries before immediately sheathing the sword back in the scabbard. If the opponent hits with an attack with higher Strength than Hijikata's, the movements will be disrupted.

[b][color=mediumseagreen][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Coil Flash][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i][i]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Last Breath][/color][/i]
Useful for when Hijikata is surrounded or if he is countering an opponent's attack, Hijikata steps forward and rotates a full three-hundred sixty degrees while drawing his sword from its scabbard. This can slash multiple opponents in a circle around him or can counterattack an opponent with a powerful slash from behind them.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Wing Flash][/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
This technique can be performed both with the sword drawn or with the sword sheathed in its scabbard. Most commonly used when dodging under an opponent's attack and counter-attacking, Hijikata performs a single Ukemi roll on the ground, ducking under the opponent's weapon. Once he returns to his feet, Hijikata dashes forward and slashes at the opponent's midsection or side as he moves past them.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Hammer Flash][/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
This technique can be performed both with the sword drawn or with the sword sheathed in its scabbard. Hijikata jumps, performing a front flip, before striking the opponent with a powerful downward slash. The additional momentum generated by this movement causes the attack to be treated as if it were launched with +1 Strength and -1 Taijutsu. If Hijikata performs this attack with less than 10 Speed, he is vulnerable to counterattack after the technique ends.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Disaster Hammer Flash][/b][/color]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A technique designed to kill quickly, Hijikata jumps, performing a front flip, before striking the opponent with a powerful downward thrust. The force of the thrust can potentially cause major or lethal damage depending on which area of the opponent's body he hits.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Whirling Coil Flash][/b][/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i][Acrobatics] Concentration,[/i] [color=mediumseagreen][i][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Wing Flash][/i][/color].
Usable as both its own attack and a counter, Hijikata jumps and spins, his body parallel to the ground. In the middle of the spin, Hijikata unleashes a powerful twisting slash or thrust before landing on the ground. Hijikata can perform this technique in place or while moving, and he can perform this technique with his sword drawn or sheathed.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Storm Coil Flash][/b][/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i][Acrobatics] Concentration,[/i] [color=mediumseagreen][i][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Wing Flash][/i][/color].
Usable as both its own attack and a counter, Hijikata jumps and performs a triple front flip while simultaneously drawing his sword, striking the opponent with three quick, powerful, continuous slashes before landing on his feet. Hijikata can perform this technique in place or while moving, and he can perform this technique with his sword drawn or sheathed.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Soaring Flash][/b][/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Usable both as a normal attack and as a counter, Hijikata momentarily crouches and torques the muscles in his legs before leaping up toward the opponent, striking the opponent below the jaw with his blade. Hijikata can choose whether to use the cutting edge of the blade (to kill) or the flat of the blade (to incapacitate). Hijikata can perform this technique with his sword drawn or with his sword sheathed.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Gnawing Nest Flash][/b][/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i][Acrobatics] Concentration,[/i] [color=mediumseagreen][i][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Nest Flash][/i][/color].
A more concerted use of the Dragon Nest Flash, Hijikata uses his superior flexibility, movement, and speed to launch a flurry of strikes and thrusts at his opponent from multiple angles. While using this technique, Hijikata can crouch, quickly sidestep, spin, hop, jump, or even flip over the opponent. Hijikata can control how much physical stamina he uses with this technique based on how many or how few attacks he uses. Hijikata can use this technique with his blade drawn or with his blade sheathed, and he can end this technique by instantly transitioning into another attack or technique.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Coil Fang Flash][/b][/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i][Acrobatics] Concentration,[/i] [color=mediumseagreen][i][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Coil Flash][/i][/color].
Usable both as a normal attack and as a counter-attack, Hijikata momentarily torques the muscles in his legs before quickly rotating his body while simultaneously launching a spinning slash followed by a lunging thrust, following in the same direction as the opponent should they choose to retreat after the first. After launching the thrust, Hijikata will turn back towards the opponent before he lands. Hijikata can launch this attack with his sword drawn or with his sword sheathed.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Earth Dragon Scale Flash][/b][/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [color=mediumseagreen][i][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Earth Dragon Flash][/i][/color].
Hijikata can use this technique with his sword drawn or with his sword sheathed. Combining two simpler defensive techniques into one, Hijikata twists the blade in his hand mid-swing while rotating, quickly digging the tip of the sword into the ground before continuing to spin and slash with wide, arcing strikes, flinging up a dome of stone, earth, and earthen debris up in a radius around him for a number of meters equal to Hijikata's Strength. Depending on the terrain, this can serve as a distraction by obscuring or impairing the opponent's vision, as a defense by blocking incoming attacks and projectiles, or as a ranged attack by flinging rocks and stone at opponents around him. The debris moves at a Speed and Strength and for a number of meters all equal to Hijitaka's Strength.

[color=mediumseagreen][b][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Twin Dragon Soaring Flash][/b][/color]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [color=mediumseagreen][i][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Twin Dragon Thunder Flash][/i][/color], [color=mediumseagreen][i][Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu • Dragon Soaring Flash][/i][/color].
An oppressive move, Hijikata momentarily torques the muscles in his legs and pivots before jumping and violently spinning. As he initiates the jump, Hijikata will draw his sword and slash with his sword. As his body rotates, his scabbard will also strike the opponent with equal strength and speed, for a total of six attacks in a single movement, useful for breaking an enemy's guard and attacking their exposed weak points. Hijikata can choose to sheath his sword immediately on landing if he wishes.[/spoiler][hr][center][font=palatino linotype][big][big][b][color=#8B658B]Iaido Kenjutsu[/color][/b][/big][/big][/font][/center]

[quote=Iaido Kenjutsu][center]The samurai of the Land of Tea have produced a unique style of Kenjutsu called Iaido. Unlike other styles, which rely on the sword being drawn to attack, a practitioner of Iaido is always ready to attack their opponents, even when their weapon is sheathed in its scabbard. Known as a "sword drawing" technique, Iaido uses the smooth, linear motion of pulling the sword from its sheath to create abnormally fast slashes and strikes against often ignorant and unsuspecting opponents. Though the katana is preferred for this style, any curved sword single-edged sword with a complimenting scabbard is compatible with this style. Their ability to fight with both traditional swordplay and hand-to-hand combat while perfectly capable of switching to quick slashes and stabs using Iaido's hallmark techniques makes practitioners of this style unpredictable fighters.

[b]Requires:[/b] [i][Sword Weapons], [Perception] Concentrations.[/i][/center][/quote]

[spoiler=Disciplines]*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Ancestral Focus][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The hallmark of Iaido is its practitioner's ability to launch an attack even when their swords are sheathed. This Discipline represents the practitioner's capacity to consistently execute a sword draw and slash all in one movement by gripping the edge of the scabbard and pulling the scabbard slightly forward before drawing the sword. This Discipline enables the practitioner to immediately draw their sword and attack at the start of combat.

*[color=#8B658B][b][Iaido • Ambidexterity][/b][/color]
After practicing for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of their hands with equal skill, the user has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows them to utilize both hands equally and as effectively without any penalty. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Weapon Mastery][/color][/b]
Since Iaido is a style that prioritizes speed over brute strength, wise usage of the blade is paramount to the practitioner's success in the style. This Discipline represents the practitioner's knowledge of their weapon's strengths and weaknesses in combat, allowing them to use the weapon more efficiently both inside and outside of its use in Iaido techniques and avoid unnecessarily presenting their weapon's blind spots to the opponent.

*[b][color=#8B658B]*[Iaido • One with the Sheath][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] [i]8 Speed.[/i]
The practitioner has learned how to more quickly and efficiently sheath his blades. The practitioner can now seamlessly transition from drawing their blade to slash to sheathing their blade, allowing the practitioner to sheath their sword in half the time, up to a maximum speed equal to their Speed score, for the more rapid execution of Iaido techniques.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Shinigami Draw][/color][/b]
Losing the use of one's hand or arm in a fight can be a death sentence, but Iaido has found a simple, elegant response to this desperate situation. Using their free hand, the practitioner momentarily braces the edge of their sword against the inside of the scabbard before drawing. While it does not confer the instant acceleration benefit of its parent technique, this Discipline does allow the practitioner to use Iaido techniques at their normal speed even with only one hand.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • One with the Sword][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] *[color=#8B658B][i][Iaido • One with the Sheath].[/i][/color]
The practitioner has learned how to more quickly and efficiently sheath his blades even without the use of both hands. The practitioner can now sheath the blade just as quickly with one hand as could be done with two hands, and so long as the scabbard remains on their person, the practitioner will always have an exact knowledge of the position of their scabbard.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Ancestral Visage][/color][/b]
Using Iaido to its fullest requires a keen eye and quick reactions, enabling its users to target weaknesses and openings that their opponents present almost instantaneously. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to attack openings that present themselves, the practitioner now able to reflexively attack an opening in almost the same moment that it is observed. This Discipline reduces the gap of time between a practitioner recognizing a potential opening for attack and launching the attack to exploit said opening to almost nil.[/spoiler][spoiler=Maneuvers]*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Last Breath][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The most iconic (and most basic) strike of Iaido, the practitioner quickly draws and cuts with their blade in a wide arc in one fluid motion. This simultaneous draw and attack straight from the scabbard make Iaido well-suited for an initial surprise attack and for taking advantage of openings presented by the opponent.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Mantra][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A simple yet potent defense, especially against other weapons users, the practitioner partially draws the sword from its scabbard and blocks incoming attacks with the back of their blade. This technique is ineffective against opponents with higher Strength than the practitioner's Strength.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Last Rites][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A defensive technique particularly useful when an opponent is close to the practitioner or is clinching them in a grapple, the practitioner grabs the hilt of their sword with a reverse grip and rams the butt or pommel of the hilt into the opponent's body, pushing the opponent back a number of meters equal to the difference between their Strength scores. Conversely, against opponents with higher Strength than their own, the practitioner can use this technique to push themselves back a number of meters equal to their own Strength score. The speed and simplicity of the attack can push opponents away and give the practitioner the needed space to set up additional attacks.

*[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Clouding Eyes][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A simple technique meant to cripple the target's vision, the practitioner draws the sword from its scabbard and aims a quick slash at the eyes. This technique can be done in any single direction to either target one or both of the opponent's eyes.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Fading Touch][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
An extension of the disabling effects of Cutting The Eyes, the practitioner draws the sword from the scabbard and slashes at the opponent's arms or elbows. Landing this technique can sever the muscles and tendons connecting in their arm, rendering the opponent's arm useless. This penalty lasts until the opponent is able to receive medical attention.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Deathly Weight][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
An extension of the disabling effects of Cutting The Eyes, the practitioner draws the sword from its scabbard and slashes at the back of the opponent's leg, severing the muscles and tendons responsible for walking and supporting their weight., rendering the opponent unable to walk on the targeted leg. This penalty lasts until the opponent is able to receive medical attention.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Shinigami’s Might][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A technique used to capitalize on the superior speed of Iaido, the practitioner momentarily braces the edge of their sword against the inside of the scabbard, holding the edge of the scabbard firmly with their other hand. The practitioner then drives that force forward, which results in a quick slash of the blade that immediately accelerates to the practitioner's top Speed. Though powerful, this move is not without risk, as sheathing the blade may take longer than normal after using it due to the commitment this technique requires.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Death’s Passage][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
This technique is particularly useful against opponents with a strong defense or some sort of natural armor. The practitioner draws their sword from its scabbard and slashes the opponent, which is followed by an immediate second slash in the exact opposite direction before the blade is immediately sheathed. The practitioner can choose to target the same spot to make a deeper cut or to target a different area instead. They may also choose to attack a second target with this technique instead.[/spoiler][hr][center][font=palatino linotype][big][big][b][color=#C71585]Yoshin Kenjutsu[/color][/b][/big][/big][/font][/center]

[quote=Yoshin Kenjutsu][center]Waterfall Country's samurai are the creators of Yoshin, a style of Kenjutsu honing one's precision to strike more precisely than any needle or arrow at the enemy's inherent weaknesses. The human body is full of natural weak spots and vulnerabilities, and Yoshin takes full advantage of those weaknesses in combat with calculated, precise, intelligent strikes and thrusts to cripple and cut down their opponent. Common joints, unseen nerve endings and nerve clusters, critical tendons and muscle groups, and even vital organs are all fair game to the users of Yoshin. The precision required for this style causes most users of its techniques to prefer short blades such as kodachi and wakizashi, often with serrated edges to maximize damage on the blade exiting the wound, though katana can still be used with this style.

[b]Requires:[/b] [i][Deft Hands], [Sword Weapons], [Medicine] Concentrations.[/i][/center][/quote][spoiler=Disciplines]*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Prey's Anatomy][/color][/b]
Detailed knowledge of the human body's vulnerabilities and weaknesses are fundamental to learning Yoshin. This Discipline represents the practitioner's knowledge of the precise location of all major organs, tendons, blood vessels, and nerve clusters on both their body and the opponent's body. This allows the practitioner to accurately target those areas even in the heat of combat.[/spoiler][spoiler=Maneuvers]*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Hidden Trap][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
After taking the opponent's side either offensively or after evading an attack, the practitioner draws a quick, firm slash across the opponent's side, such as their oblique, rib cage, or arm. The attack is intended to both injure and startle the opponent, often used to disrupt an opponent's attack or sequence of attacks with the severity of the damage. A unique attack within Yoshin, this particular technique is meant to dig as deeply into the opponent and create cuts as wide as possible, many times slashing into bones to cause as much long term damage as possible. The depth and width of the cut can also cause serious blood loss over time. Opponents with a Rigid Structure technique of equal or higher rank can limit the amount of damage this technique causes.

*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Track the Prey][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
A somewhat risky technique, the practitioner steps in aggressively for a split moment as a feint. The offensive nature of this feint is meant to prompt the opponent to reflexively block or dodge. The practitioner then follows this dodge and attacks the opponent with a slash or thrust, typically targeting a specific tendon, organ, joint, or nerve cluster.

*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Break the Antlers][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
With a very quick snapping slash or thrust, the practitioner attacks the back of the opponent's weapon-wielding hand or hands. Opponents hit by this technique must have an Endurance equal to or higher than the practitioner's Speed to avoid being disarmed or losing the use of the affected hand until the end of their next post. This technique is only useful for short term debilitation of the hands and cannot cause any significant long term damage on its own.

*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Whip Snare][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Forgoing the typical practice of aiming one's blows to do the most critical damage possible, the practitioner instead lashes out at the opponent with a quick snapping slash or thrust. If the attack lands, the practitioner curves and angles the edge of their blade along the cut, making a shallower, irregular cut. While these cuts rarely cause any serious damage on their own, the nature of the cuts not only make them difficult to mend or stitch, they also contribute to significant blood loss over time and are incredibly painful for the opponent. This can make moving and executing techniques more difficult for an opponent hit by this technique unless they have an Endurance equal to or higher than the practitioner's Speed.[/spoiler]

Ace Trainer

Ryo Conversion - Hiji

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:26 pm

Accepted
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold